Indian Motorcycle Community

The Freeh Report

I am a huge football fan, and this is just some sad-ass shit right here.

http://thefreehreportonpsu.com/

For those of you who have been living under a rock, it turns out that Joe Paterno, the head football coach at Penn State University, was part and parcel of a cover-up of Jerry Sandusky, his former heir-apparent, who turned out to be a sexual predator and serial child molester.

The good-guy-coach who was not going to "leave college football to the Jackie Sherrills and Barry Switzers of the world" turned out to be a rat bastard.

Not only did he help cover it up, and let the bastard continue to use the athletic department facilities (which Sandusky utilized to groom his victims, and even raped them IN THE ATHLETIC COMPLEX), Paterno then lied to the grand jury about it.

I want to vomit.

The bad thing is, I think it could happen anywhere in big-time college athletics, where there is big money and bigger egos.

But maybe not. Hopefully not.

Hopefully, this is a case of one coach who became a legend, and then became bigger than the university, and did whatever he had to do to protect his program's 'good name' from bad publicity.

God, I hope so.

I wanted to believe that "Old Joe" was so out of it at the end he had no idea what was going on, kind of like Eddie Robbinson of Grambling State, but I think he did. My friend, who loves the Univeristy and wore a Penn St cap since 1993 until last year, and I agree he should have done more. Mike McQueary should have never stopped punching Sandusky in the face if he knew about it. Kind of like the father down in Texas last month. I could be wrong..............I'm just a newbie.

As I spent about 6 hours in the car today, this is all talk radio was about. Heard some pretty upset people! Not looking good!

Jeff

• Like 1

unforgivable.

Maybe just the way he likes his "tossed salads" , he'll never be at a loss for love now.

No body gets a pass for fukkin' little boys.................

or little girls for that matter................

Take the statue down and his name off of every program he was tryin' to protect by not going to the PROPER authorities the first time back in '99...................

I am not a Joepa or a Penn State fan, But I wouldn't kill the program as the athletes that are there have worked their whole lives to get there. I would remove any & all likeness of Paterno along with clean house in the administration that knew about & kept secret that a pedophile was on staff

Been in the news on a daily basis round here. It was a shock when joe got the boot but they obviously knew more than they were willing to let on at the time.