Indian Motorcycle Community

Signing off?  What gives?

Whereya Goin???Scratch-Head.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

How can he be signing off? I didn't see any waving flags or jet fighters flying overhead while the star spangled banner was playing.

All he gave us was an Indian head and a steady tone.

-ANT

WTF...Dogg...Had a great time at hog waller...then all of a sudden this sorry ass "I'm leaving never to se me again" It's been fun...I'll tell ya fun...See'in that shit eat'en grin on your face when some bare breasted mamma come's walk'in by. Or that gravel voice tell'in everyone to fuk off. Do what ya gotta do but know your friends are always there if ya need them...Oh yeah I forgot you're the 1BIGDogg ya do'nt need anyone...I say eat S#*T and smell ya later...Catfish :bsplit:

For real, 1bigdog wtf???????  Just signing off, no reason!!!  Who pissed in your wheaties, we'll take care of them.  What are you going to do without "the card"???

This is most strange.....a cry for attention? Help! I've fallen into my pity pot and can't get out! LOL

Come back Shane!

-ANT

Fuck you ya Stude wanna be.....I am tired of the I said she said shit here....period.....I have major problems in my life right now and do  not need more......ya'll is a nice enough bunch...............but.............some shit needs to surface by ist's self

Wow, I was just ribbin ya, didn't mean to piss you off. If you noticed, I did ask for you to come back. Guess my attempts at humor are taken wrong by some people. Am sorry if you're having problems, been there and still am. Don't worry, it can only get worse LOL

-ANT

PS I still love ya, you big lug.

This is most strange.....a cry for attention? Help! I've fallen into my pity pot and can't get out! LOL

Come back Shane!

-ANT

Fuck you ya Stude wanna be.....I am tired of the I said she said shit here....period.....I have major problems in my life right now and do  not need more......ya'll is a nice enough bunch...............but.............some shit needs to surface by ist's self

Doggy chill my friend there is NOTHING in life that could be going on including people close to you dying that would make it cool for you to pounce on a brother who clearly was only trying to illicit a response from you so those of us (ANT included) who care about you could know you were ok or not ok and perhaps offer a little help etc! We are all here for you when you are ready you need only ask or just post to let us know all is back on track. You are loved in here and in the real world by those of us who have had the pleasure of your company like myself! If you need anything I am but a post away! :moped:  :D

I am tired of the I said she said shit here....period...........ya'll is a nice enough bunch...............but.............some shit needs to surface by ist's self

I agree with ya 100% DogBig-Thumbs-Up.gif...This Site ain't like it used to be anymore...Especially since Daytona...And the BullShit with the Texas Site...

I don't post that much anymore (On Either Site) Myself!!!Noooo.gif

Lot of the Regulars (Lisa, Joker, Big Shive,To name a Few)... Here Dissapeared...Thats a Shame...Used to be Nice...I kinda Miss It...

Hope everything Wurks out for ya...I'm goin thru a Bad time Myself (With My Father)!!! I'll just have to Ride it Out!!

Take Care Buddy...Hope everything turns out all right for ya...And I hope the Fuckin Bullshit on Both Sites just Goes Away...But I doubt it...The people involved on Both Sites...Just don't want to let it Go!!!Bang-Head.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Sorry I never met ya big dog, see enuf of your pic's though. I agree w/ junior too much bull shit cuttin each other up, I think it started when we didn't have IMC and FOC to gripe about. Too bad because i think some of the chapters are fallin apart because of it to. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck. :wave:

it was fun..............

YES IT WAS "DOGG DUDE", REAL FUN AT ONE TIME. SORRY TA SEE YA GO. BUT YA KNOW, I'M THINKING THE SAME WAY. JUST A MATTER OF TIME FOR ME. AND IT'S A BUMMER. LATER, STEVE

Archived