Indian Motorcycle Community

Bidding open

And....bidding closes June 29, the day the IP is to be bid..

Coincidence?

if i ws not a poor bastard i would buy one of them Chief CST models.... :love:  and maybe a 210 Scout as well.

2004 Indian Owners Club **** WOW **** Champagne and Cavier...Didn't notice any Spirits or Scouts Tho...

there prices are a little high to start , especially if they are all PP100's ,they might not even start!!

They have a better selection of IBM Printers!

I think I'd buy a Chief off ebay before I went to this auction

waitaminit-

where'd the teal/white vintage go????

There were two like that- and a couple in two-tone blue that looked sweet, too

Are those 'Hard bags ' on #283 ?  Was that gonna be a factory option in 04.    I guess they thought they needed to compete with the HD RKing.  I like the Colbalt Blue, it would look really good sitting next to my Volcano Red Chief  :laughlong:  hey its only money.   WB

Wow, I can bid on a Chief for only $19,999 to open.  Then again, I can go buy one on a showroom floor for $17,000...of course it's not a "rare and valuable" 2004 model.  That Bill Melvin, he sure is a deal maker...What a bunch of HORSE SHIT!!!!!!

Hardbags were used on the cop bikes in Terminator III and West Wing. They are standard on the TerminatorIII models dealer cost over 28Grand-- Was at Grand Blanc Indian saturday and Sam Hamady stated he may have to take a 5Grand loss to move the Terminator model that they have in stock. They had a 100" RevTech softail that they built there as well in red metalflake. Only 3 Chiefs, 2 Scouts and no Spirits left. Yeah I think hard bags were in the mix as options for 2004.

Hardbags were used on the cop bikes in Terminator III and West Wing. They are standard on the TerminatorIII models dealer cost over 28Grand-- Was at Grand Blanc Indian saturday and Sam Hamady stated he may have to take a 5Grand loss to move the Terminator model that they have in stock. They had a 100" RevTech softail that they built there as well in red metalflake. Only 3 Chiefs, 2 Scouts and no Spirits left. Yeah I think hard bags were in the mix as options for 2004.

They should repaint the T3 bike a popular paint scheme-it may help it sell faster. I think all the collectors are done collecting those.

Archived