Indian Motorcycle Community

Al qaeda leader killed

Unconfirmed Reports Say Saudi Qaeda Leader Killed -TV  

Friday, June 18, 2004 5:44 p.m. ET

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Arabiya television said it had unconfirmed reports that the top al Qaeda leader in Saudi Arabia, Abdulaziz al-Muqrin, was killed Friday.

The television, which is majority owned by Saudis, did not give any details. Muqrin's group had earlier beheaded American engineer Paul Johnson in Riyadh. Shortly afterwards, Saudi forces killed three militants in a shootout in the capital.

Hope we get to kill many more!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

Hope we get to kill many more!!!!! :angry:  :angry:

We  ???

Historically, the Saudis off the high profilers before we can get to them.

Reason:  extrication of information.

Don't trust the Saudis...no matter what diplomatic/economic ties we have with them.  :angry:

"Love thy enemy" Jesu Christe                              "Respect thy enemy" prophet Mohammed                       Which quote do you think applies to Al Queda????? Both? One or the other or niether?????  We have only our lifetimes to choose- but eternity to either reconcile or regret what we carry in our heart today. To face the enemy with a clean warrior spirit it is important to keep a clean heart unhardened by hatreds and misunderstanding. This is for our daily health and wellbeing. When we disrespect the enemy we open ourselves to a selfdestructive mentality that denigrates our efforts towards final victory. This disrepect can lead to our underestimating the threat of this enemy. Knowledge of the enemy is of utmost importance if the fight is to be won. Our opponent is human and not some subhuman animal. To know this human enemy is the first step to defeating AL Queda and banishing such blasphemy from the world. Pull the weed by it's roots to snuff it out forever.:::::Loco:::::.

"Love thy enemy" Jesu Christe                              "Respect thy enemy" prophet Mohammed                       Which quote do you think applies to Al Queda????? Both? One or the other or niether?????  We have only our lifetimes to choose- but eternity to either reconcile or regret what we carry in our heart today. To face the enemy with a clean warrior spirit it is important to keep a clean heart unhardened by hatreds and misunderstanding. This is for our daily health and wellbeing. When we disrespect the enemy we open ourselves to a selfdestructive mentality that denigrates our efforts towards final victory. This disrepect can lead to our underestimating the threat of this enemy. Knowledge of the enemy is of utmost importance if the fight is to be won. Our opponent is human and not some subhuman animal. To know this human enemy is the first step to defeating AL Queda and banishing such blasphemy from the world. Pull the weed by it's roots to snuff it out forever.:::::Loco:::::.

Yep, that or dropping a couple nuclear bombs will do for me.

Our opponent is human and not some subhuman animal.

:no:  Depends on whose standards you go by  :no:

Funny you should quote those two men...

Not to be overly blasphemous here, but it kinda seems like due to them, more men, women, children, and indeed whole civilizations, have been irradicated from the face of this planet then any natural disease, famine, or catastrophe combined.  :down:

This "my God's the only God...now believe it or suffer" shit is for the birds, Maynard.  No thanks.  I'd rather see a less openly religious man head our country.  I'd like to see a few less "God bless you all..." in the same breath as "this is NOT a Jihad/holy war" phrases coming from my government's mouth.  

Indeed, I would like to see a firm agnostic pull us through this "War on Terror".  There seems to be much confusion about that term, so here it is:

one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

and this...

this is my one and only birthday wish.  Not so big really...

:wave:

Like it or not we are in this thing to the end- and it ain't gonna be a Mushroom cloud fade out to Hollywood snickering and cheers from a movie audience. Then there is the 'no athiest in a foxhole' concept. You may or may not have read or heard of 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintaince' or 'The Art of War'(SUN Tzu)or 'Achilles in Viet Nam'(Jonathan Shay) but we all should keep an open mind in regards to things that matter in life. God or Gods or no, "There is no greater love than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." Soldiers in combat often hold the lives of their comrades dearer than their own and fear their comrades deaths more deeply. If one is sacrificing his very life fighting a worthless subhuman enemy there can be a very personal phsychological price to pay for those who hold this hatred. It's called PTSD. Colonel David Hackworth's extremely angry book 'About Face ' documents this negligence of cultural training of soldiers sent to the Nam in the 60's&'70's. "Control of stress is a command responsibility". The book's whole first chapter 'Betrayal of What's Right' makes the point that poor leadership is the main cause of combat stress and lasting mental trauma. 24 centuries ago: SUN TZU-"Leadership is a matter of intelligence, trustworthiness, humaness, courage, and sterness". Yes we must be ruthless with the enemy yet we needn't sacrifice our own individual humanity while acting ruthless. It is a matter of focused will, intent and energy towards the goal of victory. We gotta do what we need to do to finish the menace of Al Queda and yet at the end we still have to live with ourselves like the WWII vets were able to after defeating Hitler and Tojo. Sure destroy the enemy but I want us to come out of it at the end whole in spirit and mind. The enemy is dangerous because they are human. Humans are mortal creatures and as such can and will be killed in war. To regard the enemy as vermin or nonhuman is a critical tactical mistake that can be avoided through proper training. Even in WWII one third of the casualties were psychiatric casualties. In war the will is directed at an animate object that reacts and is also proactive in contact. When the enemy's rate of attrition exceeds the rate of replacement, the enemy can no longer continue the war does not hold true with Tangos like Al Queda as it does for conventional warfare. Four months after VE Day 1945 my cousin George was killed by a Nazi sniper in Germany- was this terrorism? or just Nazi revenge? What honor is there in combat with subhuman vermin? Not much if you ask me. My enemy is human and will absorb the full fury of my warrior spirit. And after the battle I choose to live and follow the path with heart for the sake of those I love and who love me. I will continue to walk the path with open mind to recognize truth when I see it. This is a warrior's way, son.

This is a warrior's way, son.

Doc Loco:  Birthday Date 1 May 1905 (99)

Registration Date May 11 2004,03:14

:uhoh:  Well Happy Father's Day...and belated Birthday too...

:D

Yep, that or dropping a couple nuclear bombs will do for me.

:angry:

Nuke' em , extreme heat plus sand makes glass right?

Then stick a Chevron sign right in the middle of the flatop.

and this...

You'll have better luck riding your Chief for one year problem free than getting that wish...

and this...

You'll have better luck riding your Chief for one year problem free than getting that wish...

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FoosH                    Hope you had a good Father's Day as well and many more to come sir....

I want to be driving the "Martyr Machine"

Log on to StickDeath

Scroll to bottom of page click on the short "Martyr Machine"

And crank up the speakers..

(Worth the wait if you have a fast connection!)

Old Stuff but still gotta play it. When I get pissed thinking about the Rag Heads!!! :veryangry:

Ole' General Blackjack Pershing did have knowledge of the enemy in the Phillipines back in 1911. He learned Moro dialects and studied the Koran. He is the best military leader the U.S. has ever had and a major architect of todays Military Forces. He used this info to come up with a brilliant tactic when he ordered captured terrorists to be executed with hogs blood tainted weapons and bodies buried with hog entrails for eternity. It was a major deterrent to any further Tango activity and stopped terrorism in the Phillipines for decades. Anyone up for a Pig Roast????? We know where to dump the guts now. I can see the media headlines now: Major Pig Roast Slated For Guantanmo Bay Naval Base. A World Tour of Pig Roast Concerts Begins Today...  blackjackpershing_08.jpg And other versions that are being called urban legend now in academia:TERRORISTS EXECUTED !and then there's this one: What do you think????? Urban legend or plain fact?????PHILIPINNO MOORS DEALT LOOSING HAND Click here for version II...:::::...

Ole' General Blackjack Pershing did have knowledge of the enemy in the Phillipines back in 1911. He used this info to come up with a brilliant tactic when he ordered captured terrorists to be executed with hogs blood tainted weapons and bodies buried with hog entrails for eternity. It was a major deterrent to any further Tango activity and stopped terrorism in the Phillipines for decades. Anyone up for a Pig Roast????? We know where to dump the guts now. I can see the media headlines now: Major Pig Roast Slated For Guantanmo Bay Naval Base. A World Tour of Pig Roast Concerts Begins Today...

Nope, media won't print that.. Still too worried about using interrogation techniques that "Humiliate" prisoners.

And it is Un American in my opinion to prosecute any of those soldiers who were doing their very necessary  jobs ... WTF...Prosecute the The people who leaked these pictures And the King of Assholes Michael Moore who sat on them  since December.

Lets send Them all to The Carrot Patch with the rest of their AlQuadin buddies for the Gen. Black Jack Pershing treatment!!!

Hey PC, did you post the pc. on Pershing a couple of weeks ago? Or was that ANT? I'd like to know how the media reported the original story in 1911. I searched and got a lot of crap that it's an urban legend from a 2001post on an Isreali site. T.R. was President 1901 to 1909. William Taft was the Pres. in 1911 what was his reaction like????? I'm willing to bet that interrogating a handful of captured Tangos wouldn't have resulted in the kind of media shitstorm we've witnessed lately. It wasn't till 1912 and Woodrow Wilson that  gained power- THE WAR TO END ALL WAR!! - Now there's some classic spin and major hype. As leader of the American Expeditionery Force in WWI Black Jack refused to allow our troops to serve under British or French command; nor would he field the Army till the men were properly trained. Here's a bio on Black Jack:BLACKJACK PERSHING The closest thing to an agnostic president that we've had so far was Billarry Clinton and his thousands of "executive orders". Thank our stars we didn't end up with an Algore on top of that act...

Hey PC, did you post the pc. on Pershing a couple of weeks ago? Or was that ANT? I'd like to know how the media reported the original story in 1911. I searched and got a lot of crap that it's an urban legend from a 2001post on an Isreali site. T.R. was President 1901 to 1909. William Taft was the Pres. in 1911 what was his reaction like????? I'm willing to bet that interrogating a handful of captured Tangos wouldn't have resulted in the kind of media shitstorm we've witnessed lately. It wasn't till 1912 and Woodrow Wilson that  gained power- THE WAR TO END ALL WAR!! - Now there's some classic spin and major hype. As leader of the American Expeditionery Force in WWI Black Jack refused to allow our troops to serve under British or French command; nor would he field the Army till the men were properly trained. Here's a bio on Black Jack:BLACKJACK PERSHING The closest thing to an agnostic president that we've had so far was Billarry Clinton and his thousands of "executive orders". Thank our stars we didn't end up with an Algore on top of that act...

Original post was by by fungus a ways back, I reposted it

Pershings unit fought with T.R.'s Rough riders in battle of San Juan Hill

Taft Appointed Gov of Phillipines 1900-04 By  Pres. Mckinley

T.R. as acting Secretary Gambled correctly on the Phillipines On February 25, 1898, while the secretary of the navy was out of Washington, Roosevelt, as acting secretary, cabled Commodore George Dewey, who was commanding the U.S. Asiatic Squadron. He instructed Dewey to sail for Hong Kong. He hinted that war was at hand, in which case “offensive operations in Philippine Islands” should follow. Fully loaded The Pacific fleet all of 7 ships.

Sunk Spains armada in the phillipines. only 1  american seaman died in the battle Heart Attack from heat exhaustion.

T.R. As Pres appointed Taft as Secretary of War. Appointed Pershing Brig. General

Gen Pershing served in Phillipines on and off 1899-1913

They were all connected to the U.S. take over of the Phillipines from Spain.

U.S Expansionism almost.

I am unable to find anything Verifying the posted article  on Pershing.

Like I can get any computer time anyway. Can't even type a complete sentence.

Appears to be an urban legend

However the real Killa of Manila was Gen Jake Smith article follows.....

Early Sunday, as the American commander was at his desk writing a memorial service for President William McKinley, who had been assassinated three weeks earlier, the church bells unexpectedly started to toll. At this signal, the "mourners" tore off their dresses, opened the coffins and pulled machetes.

"I remember my father screaming out at night, 'They are coming, the goo-goos are coming,'" recalled E. Jean Wall, a 70-year-old Arizona interior decorator whose father, Adolph Gamlin, was an Army sentry who survived. "He would often visit with other survivors. When they got to the gory details, we would be hustled out of the room." The gory details included soldiers' being beheaded and their bodies mutilated. The survivors managed to escape in dugout canoes, though some drowned or were lost to sharks.

Retribution was swift, led by Brigadier General Jacob W. Smith, whose subsequent actions earned him the nickname of "Hell Roaring Jake." A decade earlier, as a cavalryman, he had fought at Wounded Knee, a battle that left about 200 Sioux and 29 Army soldiers dead in South Dakota.

"I want no prisoners," he ordered a subordinate, saying all Filipinos over the age of 10 were to be killed, according to the testimony at General Smith's court martial. "I wish you to kill and burn; the more you kill and burn, the better you will please me."

The final death toll is unknown, but after the scorched-earth campaign, thousands of civilians were dead and many of Samar's towns, including Balangiga, were in ashes. General Smith was convicted, cashiered and "admonished" for violating "military discipline."

"Empire is a relationship, formal or informal, in which one state controls the effective political sovereignty of another political society. It can be achieved by force, by political collaboration, by economic, social, or cultural dependence. Imperialism is simply the process or policy of establishing or maintaining an empire."

Chop Out..........

Archived