Indian Motorcycle Community

Shuttle Launch

If you are near a TV go to the NASA channel & look for a guy wearing an orange jumpsuit With a # 4 on his back (ground-crew) Some will recognise him as one of our own :Score-101010[1]:

If you are near a TV go to the NASA channel & look for a guy wearing an orange jumpsuit With a # 4 on his back (ground-crew) Some will recognise him as one of our own :Score-101010[1]:

BAL??!!

:Beer-Chug[1]:

Awesome. :Beer-Chug[1]: No wonder he hasn't had time to get back to me on the results of the autopsy he was gonna perform on my speedo sensor. FYI, He and I spent over an hour on the phone running electrical tests on my Scout, to no avail. We both then said, eff it, and BAL said, send that sumbitch down here so I can diagnos the problem. He also sent me his spare 3-prong harness and would not accept any money in return--go figure! :buttrock:

Big guy, I thought you had a job ???? I hope to get up with Brad while I'm at bike week.

Jeff

Big guy, I thought you had a job ???? I hope to get up with Brad while I'm at bike week.

Jeff

Yeah, I have a job..... I am off sick for a few days, First sick days I'v taken in 10 years

Yeah, I have a job..... I am off sick for a few days, First sick days I'v taken in 10 years

Hope you feel better! I didn't think you were sitting around the house eating bon bons!!!

Hope you feel better! I didn't think you were sitting around the house eating bon bons!!!

Nope, Chugging "Pink-Puppies"

Pepto Bismal & Peppermint Schnapps :Beer-Chug[1]:

I thought Brad finished up his community service work right after the trial?

:Funny-Post:

Got to watch the launch on another channel,

always a great show !!!

:Beer-Chug[1]:

Dave

Down here and forgot to look east. Buddy of mine fishing over at Mosquitto Lagoon sent a pic, cool! Brad has a wild job, for sure!

HDNET had the pre-launch feed on all morning, saw a white #4 jump suited dude helping the pilots getting ready....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgdx0DePeFQ

HDNET had the pre-launch feed on all morning, saw a white #4 jump suited dude helping the pilots getting ready....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgdx0DePeFQ

Yeah, Me too. I think he was on the ground crew running around before all that started, I am not sure if those boyz get much "TV time"

Yeah, Me too. I think he was on the ground crew running around before all that started, I am not sure if those boyz get much "TV time"

..still kinda cool knowing we got a rocket man, riding a Scout on the premises...

..still kinda cool knowing we got a rocket man, riding a Scout on the premises...

BOTTLECAP SPIRIT

Just got out of the imagery review... All looks good... They do not let me wear the white jump suits, must to wear orange... They took a nice shot of the team from the helo... I'm the second from the left, changing out my camera lens... STS-133

links for thought...

spins offs

a simple link

My father appreciates the programmable pacemaker...

Edited by BAL

here is a different view from the air, so cool

News report last nite said 2 more shuttle launches planned later this year...

how come the launch pads never look all burnt up????

great shot <btw>

thnx for posting

mh

sand blasted and repainted after every launch... helps keep the rust down too...