Indian Motorcycle Community

Mark Your Calenders

I'm going as fast as I can Mike. I ain't riding anyway. I'll fly to 'Frisco and rent a car. You going?

I'm going as fast as I can Mike. I ain't riding anyway. I'll fly to LA and Hasbin will pick my ass up & we'll take his truck, You going?

:I-Agree[1]: I did a little editing, Hope you don't mind :D

:I-Agree[1]: I did a little editing, Hope you don't mind :D

As long as we can use Kelly's GPS he sent me :babyhaha::babyhaha::babyhaha:

I'm going as fast as I can Mike. I ain't riding anyway. I'll fly to 'Frisco and rent a car. You going?

I think it would be fun to participate in the ride but I highly doubt the Springfield will be finished by then.

Edited by Vintage229

I think it would be fun to participate in the ride but I highly doubt the Springfield will be finished by then.

I have a "Quad-Cab" :Feet-Up[1]:

I'm not entirely sure what that means but thanks anyway. wink.gif

Let me elaborate, I have a "full-sized" 4-door BAD-ASS DODGE truck that will accommodate more than 2 Indian riderz :Feet-Up[1]:

Let me elaborate, I have a "full-sized" 4-door BAD-ASS DODGE truck that will accommodate more than 2 Indian riderz :Feet-Up[1]:

I don't mind sit'n in the back.............. :eyeblinks: it's ride'n in a dodge ...... :sick0021:

Edited by charger

List so far,

Hasbin,Micmac and Charger. I am very serious about this. Might conflict with Branson dates, but we usually don't hear from Mike until January. This will be better than drunk Jeapordy and people asking you where you buy your parts and why anyway.

Let me elaborate, I have a "full-sized" 4-door BAD-ASS DODGE truck that will accommodate more than 2 Indian riderz

Ahhhh, I see. When you put it that way my wee little brain can understand it. blink.gif When I said "participate" I meant actually riding my Springfield Chief in the event but I doubt the '47 will be done by then. But riding in the back of a truck would be a good alternative. Even in a cage it looks like a nice place to visit. Beer-Chug[1].gif

Edited by Vintage229

SO what the gross vehicle weight it I decide to join ya! Four big boy's in one crew cab!

Jeff

I don't mind sit'n in the back.............. :eyeblinks: it's ride'n in a dodge ...... :sick0021:

Nobody is will force you to ride in the Dodge, I could rent a toyfukinyota if you prefer :bum:

SO what the gross vehicle weight it I decide to join ya! Four big boy's in one crew cab!

Jeff

CHris might need ta break out the motor home.

CHris might need ta break out the motor home.

Not a bad idea, I could borrow a friends truck-bed trailer & put a bench seat in it for Les to ride in, He prolly wouldn't want to ride in a Chevy powered motorhome. :Feet-Up[1]: