Indian Motorcycle Community

Harley for indian

I had a strange call today at work. Had a guy call me and wanted to trade me his Heritage Softtail for my Chief, or just buy me Chief out right. Of course I said no, but I thought it was ammusing how bad he was wanting an Indian.

I had a strange call today at work. Had a guy call me and wanted to trade me his Heritage Softtail for my Chief, or just buy me Chief out right. Of course I said no, but I thought it was ammusing how bad he was wanting an Indian.

You should have followed the "No" with "but I'll let ya sit on it for $50!" :D

I got one of each....trust me sit on the Indian      the HD does not compare...my HD  shop knows that and regrets I can ride the Indian to the front door  !!!!!!!!!

You should have followed the "No" with "but I'll let ya sit on it for $50!" :D

I could probably sell it on ebay, " Sit on an actual Indian and have your picture made" for at least $50.00 a pop. Would help pay for my repairs and the bike!

When I went to the local HD dealership to get my rear tire repaired, the guy at the service counter couldn't stop talking about how cool the Indians looked, how he wanted to buy one, etc...

???

I get looks everywhere I go...I've laso had an idiot frined( yeah I'll claim him as a frined) ask me why I picked an Indian over a harley (he rides a rice burner)...I told him Harley's are a dime a dozen, and that I wanted something unique..

Trade it and buy another........just looked at book value on Indians....yikes :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I love mine and am keeping it. Damn Softail STANDARD is worth $3,000 more than mine on paper anyway. So point is, Indians are undervalued, so it's a buyers market. Crap, take a look at what they go for on ebay lately.

Have him call me...I'll sell my '00 Chief

Call me first !.......... :nod:

Trade it and buy another........just looked at book value on Indians....yikes :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I love mine and am keeping it. Damn Softail STANDARD is worth $3,000 more than mine on paper anyway. So point is, Indians are undervalued, so it's a buyers market. Crap, take a look at what they go for on ebay lately.

If I had the bread I'd be buyin that shit up on Ebay. There is people gettin some killer deals. I still dont care if the bikes are goin for nuthin. I wouldn't trade my S&S motor for a Softail. Our bikes may be undervalued but the Hardleys are way overpriced. I guess if there is an "autherized dealership" where ya can have yer scoot worked on the bike is worth 6 grand more. Fuck them cookie cutters. :cppl1

If I had the bread I'd be buyin that shit up on Ebay. There is people gettin some killer deals. I still dont care if the bikes are goin for nuthin. I wouldn't trade my S&S motor for a Softail. Our bikes may be undervalued but the Hardleys are way overpriced. I guess if there is an "autherized dealership" where ya can have yer scoot worked on the bike is worth 6 grand more. Fuck them cookie cutters. :cppl1

Amen brother  :nod:

Wurd. :bthumb:

I'm really tempted to take the Chief to the HOG rally at the local Harley shop next month. The owner is an old buddy of mine, he just couldn't sell me a Hardley.

Wonder how long I would last.

They're giving trophies to best RK, V-Rod, Sporty etc. and

BEST OVERALL!

Think I'd get any votes?

:rasp:

I'm really tempted to take the Chief to the HOG rally at the local Harley shop next month. The owner is an old buddy of mine, he just couldn't sell me a Hardley.

Wonder how long I would last.

They're giving trophies to best RK, V-Rod, Sporty etc. and

BEST OVERALL!

Think I'd get any votes?

:rasp:

I love doing that shit too,,,,,, Watch their old ladies say ....

.....Why didnt you buy one of those ?... Nodding.gif

Archived