Indian Motorcycle Community

How to stop muslim terrorists

Got this off of Laugh at liberals

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS......  it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S.  history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped.  It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen.  John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison.  There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style.  The U.S.  soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat.  Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood.  This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies.  The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others.  This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for Allah.  Like Gen.  Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Hmmmm, another fine example of people getting brainwashed by the press.  Mohammed was supposed to be the last prophet and be the one who joined all gentiles, jews, and arabs together in one religion.  Of course, both the jews and christians (who still weren't getting along that well) took offense that yet another prophet dared say something about another religion being better (or them missing the mark), and it became a 3 religion world (judaeism, christianity, islam) for the most part.  Jews didn't like the fact Islam and Christianity recognized Jesus as a messiah (to Jews, Jesus was simply a jewish prophet - they'd been burned by 3 previous supposed self-proclaimed Jewish Messiahs in their past), nor the fact the Qur'an supposedly completed the Torah.  Christians were opposed to any prophet later than Jesus and because the Qur'an advised Christians and Jews were no longer being monotheistic as Abraham taught people should be (what, we should praise God, and not Jesus or the holy ghost?).

Just as judeaism and christianity have different flavors, so does islam.  When Mohammed passed, there was some consternation regarding who had the right to lead the people.  2 brothers fought over it, each winning about half of the people.  There has been infighting ever since between the sheites, the sunnis, and the 3rd major group, the sufis.

Just as judeaism and christianity have incorporated pieces of zoroastrianism (satan, the trinity, hell) and earlier religions and current societal traditions into their set of religious beliefs, so did Islam.

Dying by sacrificing oneself to save another accomplishes 2 things.  1, you become a martyr for the cause.  2, you have achieved what in each of the 3 religions is a high level of sanctity as regards works for the Lord/Allah.

Virgins in heaven?  Somebody's dream, although an interesting twist on what is actually written in the Qur'an and what is actually believed.  Go to heaven.  What's your purpose?  Praise your God fulltime.  You think of and do nothing else.  As far as I know from studying western religions (and some eastern ones) I can tell you that very few allow for freedom of choice once in the ethereal plane.  In other words, there may be virgins there, but you won't notice them.  Your focus is on God, not on anything you did or thought about on earth.  Sure, you exist forever, but you no longer have a mind of your own.  You do what the Lord intends.  Your family is all entities in heaven, and you all have one purpose.

My point is that the media and several of the judeao-christian leaders are doing their best to jaundice the public against the Islamic people, blaming all people of their religion for the actions of a few zealots.

They are doing what they are doing for political reasons.  The leaders (like Bin-laden) know that by using religious zealots, he can accomplish more by martyrdom than he could by simply paying for a couple assassins, because he doesn't have to keep quiet about the zealot, and that is to his advantage.

Did it work in the PI?  Sure, for a while.  What did it teach them?  That christians (and by association, Americans) don't care about religious beliefs of their enemies, and in fact will try to ensure their enemies are disgraced before their God shortly before killing that enemy.  If another group did that to you, how would you react? I can't think of any historical battle in which both sides didn't think that their God was on their side.  Basic premise of leading people to their death.  Do it for your God,  becuase we are more right than they are.

I don't like terrorism either, and I'm not of Islam, but I don't think torture and acts of blatant disregard (by either side) of a person's religious belief are the answer.  You want those that are causing problems to go away?  Nuke 'em till they glow, use their asses for runway lights, remove every weapon and piece of technology left in the country (including communications and vehicles).  Turn them back into farmers and shepherds. Don't let other countries re-arm them. Will it make more enemies?  I wouldn't doubt it.  Will they (or anyone else) dare screw with us if they care about their survival in today's technological world?  Not likely.

We can't afford to let anyone take us hostage, but how we go about protecting ourselves does matter in the end, if you are a religious person.  Don't buy all the crap the press is handing out about it being the fault of the religion.  It's the ability of a leader to motivate people through religion to accomplish political goals, pure and simple.

Very informative.

F'em anyway...

Thanks, Danny

Once again, porkchop parades his ignorance around like its a badge of honor.  :no: Your simplistic thinking doesn't work in the real world. You laugh at Liberals because you need to to feel better about your inferiority. We laugh at you because you are inferior.

The way to stop terrorists is a carrot and stick approach. This may be too complicated an idea for you to grasp, but I'll try it anyway. You start by undercutting the reasons why terrorists exist in the first place.

-The US needs to stop blindly supporting Israel and their terrorism and attempts at genocide against the Palestinians.

-The US needs to stop blindly supporting repressinve Muslim regimes that keep their people down and use Isreal as an excuse to do so.

-The US needs to stop thinking in Cold War era terms in regards to the Middle East.

-The US needs to foster hope in the Middle East...economic and political hope (happy people don't commit acts of terrorism).

-The US needs to go after the leaders of terrorism and their existing cells and quietly liquidate them.

Fostering hope is the greatest weapon the US has in defeating terrorism, but currently Bush and Co. cannot comprehend this. Simplistic ideas do not lead to solutions, they lead to more bloodshed...which is exacly what has happened to Iraq and in Afghanistan where Bush allowed Usama bin Laden and his cronied to escape into Tora Bora and Pakistan. Had Bush really wanted to end terrorism, he would have invaded Afghanistan with full force until al Queda was completely destroyed while at the same time opening up to countries like Iran (who also provided support and safe havens to al Qaeda unlike Iraq) allowing pro-democracy movements there some international backing.

I could go on, but suffice it to say that people who have never studied the Middle East...hell, anything for that matter, never have anything substantial to say on world matters.

Once again, porkchop parades his ignorance around like its a badge of honor.  :no: Your simplistic thinking doesn't work in the real world. You laugh at Liberals because you need to to feel better about your inferiority. We laugh at you because you are inferior.

Hey TrogloDummy,

YOU are a board terrorist here!

YOU are so ugly I'll stick your face in dough

and make Gorilla cookies!!

And who cares that YOU waste your time typing 50 pages of your bullshit here. Nobodys wastin their time reading your shit anymore.

Have a fucked up day............... :angry:

I must be stupid and need someone to hold my hand and explain a couple things to me.

How is posting something someone finds (and even gives a link) parading their ignorance?

What happened to the multiple posts about stopping the negativity on posts?

Now, how are we going to get along in a world perspective when we can't even get along on here?

If anyone can get me the answers, I'll be in my trailer.

Samurai allow me to demonstrate YOUR ignorance.

"-The US needs to stop blindly supporting Israel and their terrorism and attempts at genocide against the Palestinians."

The SEPT 11th Attacks were planned during the time when Israel and Palestine were involved in their most progressive peace negotiations and bi lateral cooperation in History so that reason is false.  Christian Palestinians NEVER conduct homicide attacks against Israelis and they work inside Israel daily along side Jews with no problems.

"-The US needs to stop blindly supporting repressive Muslim regimes that keep their people down and use Israel as an excuse to do so."

We do not support Syria or the old Afghan, the only repressive regimes that do what you allege.  Egypt and Saudi Arabia are only having problems from an almost insignificant number of their populations who are hell bent on taking control of their countries.  The vast majority don't care.  To accuse the Saudis for the terrorists from that country is like blaming all Italians for the Mafia.

"-The US needs to stop thinking in Cold War era terms in regards to the Middle East."

GWB does not, he thinks of it in the correct way, for what it is.  A war between Western Civilization and our Christian/Judeo society and that of Islam and it's culture of repression and death.

"-The US needs to foster hope in the Middle East...economic and political hope (happy people don't commit acts of terrorism)."

Angry people don't either.  Only fanatics who want to subject others to their vision of how life should be.  They do not want their fellow Muslims to have hope and economic freedom at all.  Until you realize that all your arguments are on a false foundation.

"-The US needs to go after the leaders of terrorism and their existing cells and quietly liquidate them."

Your out of your mind, your Liberal fellow travellers want to release everyone in Guantanamo Naval Base and those being held by the feds in this war.

The US needs to make terrorism an enterprise too costly for one to bare.  We should destroy their homes, their families, and all that they hold dear, and do it loudly, and publicly.  They make Japanese fanatics of the 40s look like pussies, and it took two Atom Bombs to get them back on the right track with the family of man.  I can't believe to this day that Mohammed Atta's father is alive to defend his son's innocence.  He should have been killed on his toilet on Sept 12th.  Only a scant few terrorist will still act after their martyred comrades' children, wives, and whole extended families have been torn from their mortal coil.  And we can kill them too, and be done with those genes that foster these subhuman trash in short order and it will be centuries before anyone fucks with America again.

Nobodys wastin their time reading your shit anymore.

except you and your ilk. I enjoy toying with you as much as your former master must have back in prison.

How is posting something someone finds (and even gives a link) parading their ignorance?

Advocating this as a plausible is parading ignorance...just as IronIndian has in his post.

I'll take the plans of Richard Clarke (who was America's Terrorism Czar and ran our response on 9-11) over some redneck bikers who have no interest (or ability) in educating themselves about the world outside their trailer park.

Samurai:

F them - And you too...

When someone calls "bullshit" on your posts - You cry like the liberal little bitch you are.

It's easy to sit back and judge other people's ideas as wrong.

How was your family touched by 9-11?

Did your family members have nightmares - Caused by good friends saying goodbye while the building burned?

Were your family members haunted by voice mails left during the attack - From friends we buried?

If not - Then take your regurgitating liberal mush mouth - And move to the middle east.

I'm sure you can make a difference there - Seeing as how your not making one here.

And by the way - This 38yr old Nascar watching beer guzzling cigar smoking biker trash has more wealth - Than you could accumulate in five life times.

And most of the RIDERS on this forum - Deserve more respect than you have to give.

F you again.

Thanks, Danny

Gentlemen.  My post was not an attack on porkchop, it was an informed opinion on the press political opinion article he posted.  Too many times we all forget that what is posted may not be the person's opinion, just something he/she found interesting.  PC never said he believed it.

The derogatory attacks made towards each other are not helpful (especially since none of you are alluding that you are joking with one another), and are counterproductive if you are trying to modify another person's opinion.

Please remember that you can't see the other person's cheesy grin or indignant outrage when you read posts, and that you may be supposing what was implied by the post based only on the words as you read them (ever read something one way today, and see it another way the next time you read it?).

We all ride the same wind and need to respect one another for our differences.  Don't run each other into a ditch, help each other stay safe on the road.  It takes much more work to make and keep enemies than it is worth in the long run.

Got that right Falcon1.

Only posted an article and left a link to the source.

I did not leave a  comment or express an opinion.

The rest was assumed as always by Samurai/Trogloydyte.

His assumptions lead to his fantasy theories.

He's is only here to stir the pot with his delusional bullshit.

The reaction to his posts are deserved.

I had posted the article about Jack Pershing a while back...Samurai...what kind of drugs you on boy? The best thing that could happen to the middle east is for it to be nuked into a wasteland that would be uninhabitable for centuries...those ragheads have been fighting for so long, they don't even know why....and when you have people convincing...no make that brainwashing their youth to be suicide bombers, they all got to. Wht I don't understand is why when we have military patrols going on over there, that there isn't air support....you get shot at, back off a little, and call in an airstrike....you level a good portion of Baghdad, and the problem will cease to exist. Like Danny said...F'em all, and let God sort em out. my belief is peace through superior firepower. I think we ought to take several hundred thousand hogs over there, and turn them loose to shit on everything in sight...as well as opuring a little hog blood on the dead we kil over there...and as for the media circus about the abuse at the prison...helll.I say do what it takes to make them talk. When and if we catch Osama's chicken shit ass, I say chain him by the ankle, and pour a little jp4 (that's jet fuel for you who don't know) on him, and light the match...not enough to kill him, we should use al medicine available to make his torurous death a very long, and painful one....pull his teeth, finger and toe nails....put him in an acid bath....better yet take him to foundry, and slpash a little molten meltal on him...who cares if he melts....one day God will help us to find him, and then that Chicken shit Osama will get his due....death to all of al quaeda, and any who support him...those damn Libyans, and half the arabs over there are funneling money nto their pockets. and who is the real country that moves technology forward....US...period. Frggin Japs and Chineee have stolen and copied damn near everything we have made. we need to close our borders, and take care of our own...there shouldn't be a homeless person here, if we have money to give away to other shithole countries..and I been in a few of them while in the Army...there is no greater place to live than in the good old US of A. The National Guards could take target practise at the mexican border....hell we don't know what they're smuggling in either....anything moves in no man's land...waste it. Samurai you need to go spend a year or two elswhere...you'd be kissing the ground when you came back like I did....and yes I did...when I came back from Korea, Panama (and a few other south of the border countries), as well as parts of the middle east.

All we need to do, with trog, is agree. He is the smartest, best looking, highest class individual here. He tells us all the time and we just fail to accept it. So now I just nod in agreement and hope he goes away. Maybe to Iraq where we can cover his ass in pig grease and nuke him. Wow two birds with one stone. One can only hope. Well back to my trailer where I can work on my GED while drinking some beer and watching races while I pick which cousin I'll pork next.

I find the older I get - The less tolerant I am of bullshit.

Now I call'em as I see'em.

And I'm not going to let some piss-ant flap his delusional lips - About subjects he only read about.

Like riding an Indian...

Thanks, Danny

Samurai allow me to demonstrate YOUR ignorance.

"-The US needs to stop blindly supporting Israel and their terrorism and attempts at genocide against the Palestinians."

The SEPT 11th Attacks were planned during the time when Israel and Palestine were involved in their most progressive peace negotiations and bi lateral cooperation in History so that reason is false.  Christian Palestinians NEVER conduct homicide attacks against Israelis and they work inside Israel daily along side Jews with no problems.

"-The US needs to stop blindly supporting repressive Muslim regimes that keep their people down and use Israel as an excuse to do so."

We do not support Syria or the old Afghan, the only repressive regimes that do what you allege.  Egypt and Saudi Arabia are only having problems from an almost insignificant number of their populations who are hell bent on taking control of their countries.  The vast majority don't care.  To accuse the Saudis for the terrorists from that country is like blaming all Italians for the Mafia.

"-The US needs to stop thinking in Cold War era terms in regards to the Middle East."

GWB does not, he thinks of it in the correct way, for what it is.  A war between Western Civilization and our Christian/Judeo society and that of Islam and it's culture of repression and death.

"-The US needs to foster hope in the Middle East...economic and political hope (happy people don't commit acts of terrorism)."

Angry people don't either.  Only fanatics who want to subject others to their vision of how life should be.  They do not want their fellow Muslims to have hope and economic freedom at all.  Until you realize that all your arguments are on a false foundation.

"-The US needs to go after the leaders of terrorism and their existing cells and quietly liquidate them."

Your out of your mind, your Liberal fellow travellers want to release everyone in Guantanamo Naval Base and those being held by the feds in this war.

The US needs to make terrorism an enterprise too costly for one to bare.  We should destroy their homes, their families, and all that they hold dear, and do it loudly, and publicly.  They make Japanese fanatics of the 40s look like pussies, and it took two Atom Bombs to get them back on the right track with the family of man.  I can't believe to this day that Mohammed Atta's father is alive to defend his son's innocence.  He should have been killed on his toilet on Sept 12th.  Only a scant few terrorist will still act after their martyred comrades' children, wives, and whole extended families have been torn from their mortal coil.  And we can kill them too, and be done with those genes that foster these subhuman trash in short order and it will be centuries before anyone fucks with America again.

.............Good One Dennis   My hats off to ya !!  Tip-Hat.gif

Cheifin...I have to agree wholeheartedly with you...if we eliminate their gene pool, there will soon be no terrorists.

And I'm not going to let some piss-ant flap his delusional lips - About subjects he only read about.

Like riding an Indian...

Thanks, Danny

We have another wall climber on the property Danny.

Take care of him.

This is just what I do. And, I'll do it now. If you were actually as rich as you claim to be, you wouldn't need to brag about it online. You forget my work carries me between the US and Japan where I interact with people from all income levels...from middle class to multi millionaires. How you act makes your words hollow. In case you misunderstood...you're a fucking liar. I feel its best to communicate on your level to avoid any misunderstandings since you guys can't take misunderstanding someone.

And, for everyone else, lets nuke the Middle East? Fucking retards! I call stupid people stupid because you people are stupid. What I posted was the plan of attack by the US Counter Terrorism Czar who was responsible for orchistrating our response to al Qaeda and other international terrorists. Its not like you idiots would know who he is or what his function was. This guy was responsible for getting things under control while Bush was flying around the country.

So, I don't apologize for knowing more than you people because I read. I have a short fuse for bullshit and if you morons can't take it...get educated like I did or fuck off and die. You'll do the world a favor by ending your gene strain.

Maldev, acting like a bitch who cannot take the fact that not everyone agrees with you is very unbecoming of the badass biker image.

People are lazy in that that remain jealous of and bitter toward their betters rather than making the effort to better themselves.  :no:

Cheifin...I have to agree wholeheartedly with you...if we eliminate their gene pool, there will soon be no terrorists.

Except this is a policy of failure. Of course, its advocated by those who like simple answers.

The US needs to make terrorism an enterprise too costly for one to bare.  We should destroy their homes, their families, and all that they hold dear, and do it loudly, and publicly

Major problem. This is what Israel does and this method is doomed before it is ever implemented. Kill their families? Yeah, thats gonna make them give up. Christ, people think this shit yet have the capacity to operate a computer?!?!? Some foreign group come in here and try that shit with you and your friends, you gonna just roll over and take up the ass?

Righties masturbated to Red Dawn yet when a foreign country brings that into reality you guys bitch about it. Remember black-and-white is for old televisions, not reality.

Another poster saying they don't tolerate bullshit well...well, you righties need to stop your own ignorant bullshit before you go after those who know more than you.

Ya know pork , when I see all the bullshit trog puts on here I have to laugh , I mean ,hell she does it to get all the guys riled . you know how chicks are!

I guess I'll go back to the trailer in my backyard , open it up , have a beer , pull out my shotgun and shoot a few quail in the yard !

Yes Trog I have a trailer (behind my house) I keep my Indian in there with some of my many guns! I dont suppose you support an armed militia or citizens being allowed to carry firearms ?

You would think as trog says so much that she's here only because she's interested in Indian motorcycles , she would actually look and/or post in the sections which are directly related to Indian!

Nope she only post her onesided view (which is the only right answer) ! NOT! in this section

Although very eager to attack Porkchop in this public forum about politics , after reading the post of my friend Porkchop having crashed on his Chief , do you see , Trog/Sam anywhere ,just a breif "hope your ok" , nope , not in there , but she attacks every legitimate Indian rider on the forum if the words dont agree with her ideology !

Try learning about Indian from these guys Trog, quit spewing your hatred , theres enough hatred in the world to last forever, leave our forum alone , I personally dont know everyone in this forum , but I have never noticed how one person can so antagonize an entire group such as you have!

Please go to the Honda,Yamaha,Kawasaki or Bmw or whoevers forum and bug them for awhile we are through with you!

Archived