Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian ip goes for a minimum of $2.5mil

Looks like someone is going to get Indian, but I stil lfind it interesting that no one has publicly been interested. The minimum bid is $2.5mil and goes on the block next month.

So, realistically, who has the best shot at getting the Indian IP...with no factory and no equipment? Who seriously wants it and has a chance to do anything with it? Will GM and Lutz sweep in and take it or someone else?

Personally, I think that $5 mil would be a steal. Merchandizing could pay for the purchase and help fund bike operation when they resume.

Hell, Pork didn't get three posts before he started threatening violence against me for daring to tell him the truth!

Samurai/Troglodyte Hiding behind a new mask?

Hey needle dick the bug fucker.

I'm callin you out. Show me one post where I threatened violence. Just one. Find one you fuck and quit spewing your bullshit.

There aren't any posts threatening violence.

You are a liar..........

" As Is / Where Is " means the new owner assumes all liability and debt.

10% chance it sells with restructuring - 90% chance it doesn't sell at all.

The smart move is for HD to buy it - And create a new "upper" product line.  ( Examples:  Toyota/Lexus - Honda/Acura - Nissan/Infinity )

They already have the production, distribution, and service in place.

Not a popular opinion - But the only one that makes $en$e...

Thanks, Danny

Keyboard violence is comedy to most- yeah if you do a search of my posts you'll see some-all in fun though honest. Pleeze tak'em no offense...but if invited over I'll wear the vest& hope to duck the headshots!!!  Oh yeah srew that legal quagmire I'd call em Mohicans there aren't any left to sue me...Sad but true...Adios Loco

Keyboard violence is comedy to most- yeah if you do a search of my posts you'll see some-all in fun though honest.

Here...here! American television sucks! American Idol...Survivor...Who Wants to Have Sex With an 80-Year-Old Millionaire? :shocked: The net can be more entertaining and interactive. But, as with everything too much of something can get boring.

Oh yeah srew that legal quagmire I'd call em Mohicans there aren't any left to sue me...Sad but true...

:joker:  :bthumb:

Fugdbdt, just what are the know liabilities and debt of Indian and how/why would a new owner take them on? Wouldn't it just be better to let Audax whither a little more on the vine till they are willing to take whatever they can get?

I believe there are several lawsuits against Indian now. That could be the liability that they might assume, along with the warranty nightmare.

Wouldn't it just be better to let Audax whither a little more on the vine till they are willing to take whatever they can get?

You have stumbled onto my evil plan...

Wait five years.

Buy the IP for $1,000,000 when nobody is looking.

Sell the merchandising and product rights to HD - On the condition they revive the line.

Sit back and collect 5% a year in royalties.

Actually - 5% and a new Chief every year.

Delivered in my new Prevost.

At Sturgis.

By three bisexual nyphomaniac 20 year old girls.

Size 4's only please.

Thanks, Danny

Archived