Indian Motorcycle Community

Only The Depth Varies.

I occasionally get asked how many essays I have written. Frankly, I have not kept count and do not know.

What I do know for certain is that I am watching something that I never believed I would see in my lifetime. I am watching the collapse of my nation and my homeland. It is sort of akin to watching the Titanic sink, live, and no one can stop it from happening.

A reader stumbled across an email essay I did almost three years ago. He said it took a while to find a current email address for me, since I am no longer in the US.

The man asked a simple question: "Interesting observations. Do you still think the US is in deep caca?"

Sorry...There Is Little

Hope For America

Karl W B Schwarz

kwbschwarz2@snet.net

1-20-7

I estimate it is going to take 30 to 40 years to fix America and that is only if we come up with a way to educate the population to a much higher level than they are now and we have leadership committed to fixing what ails our nation. Being a Baby Boomer myself, I have given up on that crowd and they are now the Baby Bust to me and have produced an even Bigger Baby Bust for the most part.

I keep thinking about the one word that best describes current day America and it has to be the word "shallow". Most of our nation is too wrapped up in shallow endeavors to really be challenged with thinking or something they might have to face and deal with before it is too late.

Too many in our nation are more concerned about the affairs of Paris Hilton or Britney Spears rather than critically thinking about what is wrong and why our quality of life is sliding downhill more with each passing year and "Stupid Girls" like them get paid the big bucks.

There are reasons but those that lack critical thinking ability and prefer shallow miss those reasons. Our nation is in deep trouble and we have way too many Americans that refuse to wake up and smell the roses or even notice that there are roses.

Many call it the ostrich syndrome with one's head stuck in the sand. Problem with that syndrome is your butt is sticking up for any bad thing to slap you in the backside and you did not even see it coming, since the head was buried in the sand.

One of the things I am proud of is how many very smart people there are on this email list. I mean people that write good articles, do good research, and have their facts straight far above the norm of America. The people on this list know where Uzbekistan is and can find it on a map and that is way above the norm for much of America.

One such article by Alan Adaschik is attached titled "Let's Fire Congress". That is a wonderful idea and right behind that we need to fire the White House and then the bureaucracies. It would also help to clean out our embassies around the world and put some good Americans in their place. We have a PR problem at home and abroad.

I get many emails every day asking me why I am not going to run, will I reconsider, will I consider teaming up with Rep. Ron Paul. No, America just does not "get it".

One of the list members has written an excellent article about what type of President we need in America and what his fate would be because Americans just do not "get it". Mr. Eastman wrote exactly what I was seeing. http://www.rense.com/general75/nextp.htm

Americans support nothing but a blinded version of what they think life is and they are usually wrong. I found that Americans cannot see the future they want and need because they cannot grasp the realities of today. For the most part, Americans do not have a firm grasp on history or the dynamics of why we are in the mess our nation is in. They would rather excel in small things like football statistics and false idols and shallow alters than take a long hard look at the real problem.

If you do get that book by Daniele Ganser, NATO's Secret Armies, you might wig out when you read the section about Gladio Germany and what our leaders did to form that stay behind clandestine operation. They recruited and armed the Nazis, even some that were wanted war criminals. They even hid Nazis from prosecution for war crimes and gave them shelter in America and other places to keep their secrets from coming to light.

One of the problems I see in America is we mistake what courage is.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

- Sir Winston Churchill

It is not about how many we can kill and how quickly. It is not about watching Shock & Awe on CNN and FOXNews like it is merely a college football game. People are dying as you watch Shock & Awe and most if them (if not all of them) were not our enemies then but probably are now. It is not all about "the righteous fight against communism" for there is also just cause to fight fascism, tyranny, and evil.

It is not about how many we can abuse and in how many different ways we can do so, under a pretense built on lies. Some times the greatest display of courage is to face anything and resolve it without violence.

Most often, if you have to resort to violence you have already lost.

I see our government representatives doing a lot of talking but I rarely see them doing any listening.

Even Sun Tzu in his The Art of War counseled that the greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities and claim the most lives. The Greatest General is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without having to spill any blood.

Truly, violence and barbarism has its home in the ignorant mind. I guess that is the subject of today, the Ignorant American Mind.

A very astute list member sent the following citation and it could not be more timely as to what we are seeing today as America's answer in how to deal with resource wars and multipolarization that we cannot stop from occurring. It is timely and accurately describes America today, but note the date at the end:

And Again... As a people, Americans are...

As a people, Americans are remarkably familiar with all facts which make in their own favor. - Whatever makes for the wealth or for the reputation of Americans, and can be had cheap! will be found by Americans.

America is false to the past, false to the present, and solemnly binds herself to be false to the future.

Your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciations of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade, and solemnity, are, to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages.

Go where you may, search where you will, roam through all the monarchies and despotisms of the old world, travel through South America, search out every abuse, and when you have found the last, lay your facts by the side of the everyday practices of this nation, and you will say with me, that, for revolting barbarity and shameless hypocrisy, America reigns without a rival:

There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody, than are the people of these United States, at this very hour.

Frederick Douglass, "What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?" 5 July 1852 -

http://douglassarchives.org/doug_a10.htm

I trust most of you picked up on his frustration with revisionist history and the propensity of Americans to be false to any time they live in. It is more comfortable (and cowardly) to not face reality too much.

Many years ago when the Earth Day movement first started I was in architectural school. They passed out sort of a tabloid that had an inserted folded poster that read: "If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem." Like all the other students I made a special place in my "drawing room" to put that poster up in a prominent place. However, it never looked finished to me as a quote, so I changed it:

"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

And when it comes down to just you and me, if you are not part of the solution you are the problem."

Some of you may recall the email in the past that showed the ranking of the US as compared to other nations in some key areas like health care, education, number of advanced degrees, quality of life, etc. http://www.arizonafreepress.com/articles/Schwarz/KS2006/ks_91006.htm

I get emails all the time from people asking my advice on where they should move. I have yet to ask any of them if they can read a map so they can find my recommendation and find the destination. I have met way too many Americans that get lost in their own backyard or just going around the block, so I am not sure where it is they want to move or why.

It is my theory that the US is resting on its laurels basking in a false light of greatness and most of the rest of the world is working diligently to have a higher standard of living as our's declines. Quality of life and standard of life in America are declining for the majority of the population.

Other email update members might recall the recent email where the residents of Illinois thought that US Senator Barack Obama from the State of Illinois, now an announced candidate for President, was a "Most Wanted Terrorist" that Bush ought to hunt down and kill.

http://www.govcov.com/karlschwarzarticles/usvrncdnc_122306.html

"Read it and weep for America .

"A Chicago , Illinois , radio station recently conducted a live survey on a man called Barack Obama.

Question 1: Do you think Barack Obama is a dangerous terrorist?

Calls flooded to the radio station and the listeners unanimously, and assertively, agreed that Barack Obama was a dangerous terrorist and that the US military should relentlessly track him down until he was killed.

Question 2: Which country is Mr Obama the President of? Is it Sudan , Algeria , Egypt or Saudi Arabia ?

Most listeners confidently replied one of these countries, with a majority opting for Algeria . Obviously, the term Islamist was born in Algeria . So where else could Barack Obama be living other than in Algeria ?

Well, it turns out that Barack Obama is the US Senator for Illinois and Chicago (where the survey was conducted) is a large city in the state of Illinois (in fact, it is one of the largest cities in the United States). So if these wise and powerful Americans do not even know who their own Senator is and consider him as a dangerous terrorist, why are we expecting them to understand what is happening in Iraq or Palestine , or anywhere else for that matter?

Please give them a break!"

Yes, Forgive them Father for they are truly stupid and have not a clue what they do."

For people to not know who their US Senator is in the state they live in is quite a display of utter stupidity and lack of citizenship in a democracy. It makes me wonder who they think they are looking at when they see their Senators and House Representative on the television.

There is a point to those two reminders.

You have to watch this video that was done by an Australian on a random basis on the streets of America to truly appreciate how stupid many are in America. I mean "dumb as a brick" ignorant, "dumb as a stump" stupid and not the least bit hesitant to prove it or put it on display for the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkYfYa8ePI

My grandfather always counseled that there are only three correct answers, "yes", "no", and "I do not know but will find out and answer your question."

I trust you noted in the video how many of them cannot read a map or know what is going on in this world. Also, how many of them obviously put their mouth in gear and did not put the brain in gear. That is one of my pet peeves and Americans are about the worst in the world in that category.

Name a nation that starts with "U". Duh! United States of America! Yugoslavia? Hooked on Phonics? Uganda, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, but let's not confuse them from their slumbering brilliance with mere facts. Let us not nudge them into the knowledge that truth and facts go hand in hand.

Maybe ignorance is bliss. Maybe that is how many Americans live with themselves for that is more comforting than taking a long hard look at our nation and seeing as Frederick Douglass did the sheer lies and hypocrisy that America stands for and has for many years.

One would like to think a simple message like VOTE THEM OUT would not be wasted but I fear it is. I have had some emails asking me "vote them out of what?" My only response was "Do I dare presume that you are registered to vote?" Not a one of them responded to that question.

There is a distinct possibility that within our Great Melting Pot gene pool there are no leaders that could lead this mob. It is impossible to lead ignorant people that just do not get it. Most Americans seem to prefer shallow over substance and that to me is frightening for the future of our nation.

Yes, 30 to 40 years to rid America of what we have now, the Baby Boomers and get at least two new crops of minds and teach them what they really need to know to excel in life.

Best regards,

Karl

My answer was simple: "Yes, it has been getting deeper every day since I wrote that essay and will continue to get deeper. Just look around you. Even before the housing bubble, even before the capital markets fraud and Madoff Ponzi Schemes, even before the endless promises to end the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars, and even before the bailout of the Wall Street liars and thieves, it just keeps getting worse and accelerating. The lies keep getting more brazen and egregious. The actions are collectively worse each time this wantonly corrupt leadership pretends to lead.

A mother in San Antonio slaughters a baby and eats its brain, while a friend kills a New Jersey mother of three and cuts the fourth child from her womb so she could be a welfare mom the easy way. While yet another North Carolina monster pimps out her five-year-old daughter, now dead at the hands of a predator pedophile. Oops, we are not supposed to say that anymore because it is a hate crime to call a despicable spade a spade in America now. They are now an ADL Zionist protected species, too.

If you look close enough, note the homeless, the tent cities, the starving, underfed, and bankrupted, due to the callousness of what Americans call their leadership in Washington, DC. These morons in DC cannot lead hungry wolves to meat. They have convinced me that they cannot count their balls three times and come up with the correct answer twice. They excel in pork, pigs and running the greasy, sleazy DC Hog Trough Diner. There is nothing in DC to emulate or hold up high as if there were any greatness in the midst of their incompetence.

Look real close at the treatment of US veterans, and next time you get choked up on Veteran's Day make sure it is because of the abuse and neglect our soldiers have been put through, based on political lies. Many families are ruined, many are dead and maimed, still, and all in our name. No war based on a lie is winnable.

If you look close enough, note the growing structural unemployment, the rising crime rate and sales of guns and ammunition and trillions blown on wars that were created from mere lies. Take a real close look at the very fabric and seams of America coming undone, still.

Christian nation? Far from it! Home of the Brave, Land of the Free? Far from it! On some moral high-ground worthy of world leadership as an example? Far from it! Only in America do the pulpits salivate with a blood-thirst over 'kill, kill, kill' in a foreign land yet whine about crime at home. I

If you look close enough, you will even see the Statue of Liberty is crying."

End response.

The American Empire is collapsing and in a vain attempt to stop that our leadership has bankrupted America. The American economy is a carnival hall of smoke and mirrors. The economic engine has blown up and all of the 'robust' and 'green shoots' are idle words for numb-minded people hoping they can go back to shopping soon or maybe afford to turn their cable TV back on. That is if they have a home still to live in.

Most of the States are bankrupt. Mortgage foreclosures are now hitting a much wider segment of US society, including many people who have good paying jobs but are now being hit with mortgage rate resets. There is no stimulus in sight to create real jobs for real average American people. The economy at the local level has been left to tread water on its own as the wealthy elite and liars on Wall Street have been bailed out and huge bonuses lavished upon thugs with taxpayer dollars. Trillions of dollars of American citizen net worth has been wiped out, as well as the retirement security for tens of millions of Americans. The Dark Ages have just begun for America and it was all avoidable.

The horror of 9-11 was to launch a war in Afghanistan over a pipeline so the US could attempt to remain number one in all things. They lost most of the Caspian Basin oil and gas being too busy covering up their lies. The pipeline is now pretty much useless as they originally planned in surreptitious ways to steal for over 30 years.

They have yet to admit the oil and natural gas they covet in Afghanistan and Baluchistan province of Pakistan, right next to Iran and where the IPI is to be built. The IPI is the Iran-Pakistan-India Pipeline so now they make war to steal that, too. The greedy US thugs salivate at the thought of controlling all of that oil headed to India. This is geopolitics, at its worst.

Just about everyone in the world knows Bush and Blair lied to justify the attack on Iraq, except Americans. The rest of the world has fairly begun to ask just how stupid can Americans be that they do not understand what the word 'lie' means?

In a very recent year, the year of the huge Wall Street scandals, 46% of US GDP was financial services. That creates few jobs, it lines just the right elitist pockets. When a large percentage of those 'financial services' was premeditated fraud running into the trillions of US dollars, Americans should not have to wonder at all why the rest of the world has grown to have such an utter contempt for America and certain brazenly greedy Americans. A trillion here, a trillion there, pretty soon they'll be talking about serious money, and serious stupidity in Washington, DC.

History will record how a gutless, wantonly corrupt Congress and immoral leadership in the White House killed a great nation that strayed from its lofty ideals.

Now they want to bribe the Taliban since the past 8 years have proven that the US cannot win being the war criminal it prefers to be. The US lied, many have died and the Afghans never forget. No empire has ever conquered the Afghans, not Alexander the Great, not Genghis Kahn, not the British in four tries, not the Russians, nor will the Americans and NATO. Most empires with three functioning brain cells have learned over a thousand years never tread on an Afghan. Sooner or later, they will kill you.

The Japanese have a saying: 'They say if you have to resort to violence, then you've already lost.' That is where the US failed. It launched a war of greed based on lies.

I have watched this fiasco closely since 1991 and saw it coming. Pens and contracts have absolutely, thoroughly and resoundingly defeated the grand schemes Washington DC and Wall Street had to rule the world, if they could just get control of all of that oil and natural gas.

They did not want to share with anyone. In typical elitists, arrogant fashion they devised a scheme to line just the right pockets.

This was in a magazine the day before September 11, 2001:

"September 10, 2001: "Those who control the oil routes out of Central Asia will impact all future direction and quantities of flow and the distribution of revenues from new production," wrote energy expert James Dorian in Oil & Gas"

That and many other provable facts were what I presented at "Confronting the Evidence, a Call to Re-open the 9-11 Investigation". That was on September 11, 2004, and still most Americans sit on their ass oblivious to the facts and the truth.

Why do they hate us? Because we Americans deserve it and it has not one damned thing to do with our freedoms. They hate the freedom our idiots in DC think they are entitled put forth to lie, kill, maim and steal, all based on premeditated lies steeped in copious amounts of greed, lies and bullshit.

The Global War on Terror was a complete fabrication and a veil to conceal their brazen greed to literally steal oil and natural gas and pipeline right-of-ways from weaker, poorer nations.

We lost because the game plan was wrong from the day they dreamed it up. That happened between 1990 to 1996, and why I walked out on the RNC. The precursor to PNAC was named National Policy Forum and the RNC was forced to close it down due to it being illegally funded. I was there people, the National Policy Forum. I told them they were complete lunatics to think a bogus war based on a new 'terrorist' boogeyman was the route to go. Try commercial contracts rather than shock & awe and outright damned lies.

Time and history have proven me right.

There is only one hope for America and that is to clean out Washington, DC wall-to-wall, every office, and get some people in there to clean up the damned mess these RNC, DNC and bureaucratic morons have made of America.

AIPAC, out!, Lobbyists of every sort, fashion and special interest, out! The nitwits the pollute every level of our government and the policy making machinery, out!

We have devolved from being the shining light of freedom, liberty and democracy to the laughing stock of the world.

Yes, the caca is deep and getting deeper every day. America is on the road to total collapse.

Seems a little negative from this view in upside down land.

Is it really that bad or does this guy just have blue colored glasses?

Cheers

How could I fool you, rest and assure you

Take you off from here and put you on the line

Your back's to the pistol, iron bullets whistle

Landscapes open and the world it's mine, it's still mine

OD'd on life, life itself

Writings appear on the wall

Curtains part and landscapes fall

It's the writings done in blood

Like a mummy's inscription

And a bat wing tongue

Well then the mouth of the cave

Will open up wide, wide as the world

That's mine, mine, still mine

So don't you fear the trade in lives

Life loves force and force loves lives

This wedding in heaven was made up in hell

This victim as bride and life, life itself

I just hate to be out of the loop. Where can I find out more about Britney Spears and Paris Hilton?

Oh, I don't know, I learned something useful:

Britney Spears Worships Satan Via Twitter

November 12th, 2009 9:16 AM by Free Britney Filed under: Twitter, Britney Spears

"Taking a few moments away from her Circus tour in Melbourne, Britney Spears shared some of her personal religious views on Twitter just minutes ago.

Apparently she gives herself every day to Lucifer, and eagerly awaits the arrival of a New World Order, presumably headed by Satan himself. Awesome."

Oh, I don't know, I learned something useful:

Britney Spears Worships Satan Via Twitter

November 12th, 2009 9:16 AM by Free Britney Filed under: Twitter, Britney Spears

"Taking a few moments away from her Circus tour in Melbourne, Britney Spears shared some of her personal religious views on Twitter just minutes ago.

Apparently she gives herself every day to Lucifer, and eagerly awaits the arrival of a New World Order, presumably headed by Satan himself. Awesome."

Ahh yes,

Britney & Madonna - the false prophet and the beast!

Certainly makes sense of it all! <_<

Cheers

Edited by Indian Brave

A Germans view of this,

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this email is said to be Dr. Emanuel Tanay, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A German's View on Islam

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism. 'Very few people were true Nazis,' he said, 'but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.'

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the 'silent majority,' is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China's huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were 'peace loving'?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late. As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts--the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on - before it's too late.

Emanuel Tanay, M.D. 2980 Provincial St. Ann Arbor, MI 48104 734-997-0256

HUH, well there ya go,

Peace to you,

Standin by here,

:)

Dave