Indian Motorcycle Community

No more politics for me!

I aint posting any more shit about politics, we live in a Free country , you wanna believe in the democrats, go ahead, I'll continue with the Republicans , I just wont post any more replys !

Just remember this no matter what political party you believe in , those of us who are Americans on this forum have the right to choose what we believe in and the reason we have that right is because of our Armed Forces , without them , we'd be nothing!

Quit bickering over who's right , say a prayer for a Marine or Sailor or Airman or Soldier tonight and thank them for there service!

Semper Fidelis!

Don

Sticking with a party no matter what they do simply isn't very smart. When a party knows it can whatever it wants without any problems from you them this is why Washington is the way that it is. Currently, the Republicans are on a very destructive course with both fiscal and economic policy. Currently, the Democrats are offering better plans that will prove more succesful. This is CURRENTLY and will no doubt change at some point.

Yes, you are free to believe whatever you want regardless of how far from reality it is. People believe in everything from jesus to UFOs without a shred of evidence for any of it. Belief does not make fact.

And, there are people who are right and who are wrong. These neo-Cons and their flunkies at the Capitol are very much wrong on almost every issue. Everyone else from sensible Republicans to sensible Democrats to sensible Independents have the right ideas.

Further, we have what we have today because of education more than just the military. Make no mistake about it, without educated leaders and voters we could just have had rule by a military junta. The military has without question played its part, but people need to give credit where credit is due.

I would ask that others be more open minded and realize that a letter in front of a politician's name does not imbue them with some magical force of rightness or wrongness. Look at their ideas and their record because those mean much more than some letter of the alphabet. :bwaver:

So you are going to put your fingers in your ears and stomp around in a circle like a 3 year-old child in a hope that your idiotic ideas will eventually become validated? :no: I do not apologize for trying to confuse you with the facts as your minds are already made up. Hey, maybe you simply cannot expand it as you lack the ability. I dunno. Man, I certainly hope you babies are not representative of the entire Indian fan community! You are certainly piss poor representatives.

I have to agree with Trog. Look at the politicians' record. What has he done to make America better/worse. Has he any respect for the Constitution? When voting for a politician, there are certain things that you need to look at. But if you vote by party lines, well, you get what you pay for (being taxed to pay for his salary and pork barrels). But if you don't have any interest in this topic you can always skip it and leave it for those who love to debate politics. Freedom of speech and freedom to ignore it is a right of all Americans.

Enjoy it while you got before the Muslims come to cut your head off!!

AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I love that amendment. It lets me piss off, offend and say whatever the hell is on my mine and not worry about getting into trouble with the law.

I just wished my wife could understand this one.

Our Constitution is what makes our country great. Majority rule with minority rights. The Founders had great experience with tyranny whether it was from the crown, the church, or the mob. The document they left for us is the greatest document ever written and people who fail to take the time to educate themselves about American history, current events, and politics are derelict in their duty to make this country a better place.

To flat out believe one party is always superior to another reflects a lack of critical thinking ability. If you base judgements on stereotypes then you simply are not that bright and this applies to every one who engages in stereotyping to support their prejudices whether right or left.

It is true that our rights are currently under attack by the current Republican misadministration. If this continues unchecked, then each subsequent president will want a little more unquestioned power and then a little more and a little more and a little more......

You can still cling to the fantasy of "D" versus "R" while those in power work simply to solidify their power. My faith in riders has been restored. Some here have been as closed minded on the right as ACLU 'tards are on the left. Why so many people are afraid of the rational pragmatic course, I jsut don't know.

You can trust the government-sure- just ask any Native American... Government is force- Thomas Jefferson...Politics suck- Lawyers suck- 98% of politicians have law degrees-logic dictates that 98% of what our government does will infringe on our freedoms-That government is best which governs least-Thomas Jefferson some crotchrocket dudes fresh out of diapers wake up and smell the real world are overcome by the fumes of intolerance and can't recognize the threats to freedom that we know from experience having fought & lost GOOD PEOPLE to the foes of freedom. I for one will not reliquish an inch to a psuedointellectual Clintonian liberal dogporker like this guy...Go back to school& get a refund cause you sure didn't get the straight line from the hacks who taught you how to think. Whatever you absorbed in that sponge you call a brain-wash it out& refresh with true life. Yeah Republicans don't get"it" Democrats don't get "it" no politician will ever get "it" Because 'it' doesn't get votes or campaign contributions or popularity polls. True independents don't exist because once organized into a "political party" the independency is lost& all that is left is the retoric that no one wants to hear. To those who gave their all and are no longer around to witness this tug 'O war of the colors they bled for- I say that there will always be some one with a polecat opinion no clearthinking person can accept. But in this country freedom isn't free it is paid for by the blood& sweat of generations who would enjoy liberty and it's posterity. We have some hard times now but if we stay the course, we will insure the right of dissent as our forefathers set in motion when this Nation was founded 228yrs ago. We had a Carter, wehad a Reagan, we had a Bush, We suffered thru a pair of  Clintons,we have a Bush again now- time will tell if we keep him or go for a Kerry epoch of CLinton-Gore-Kennedy big government. Sure you can trust government ask any Indian...Loco Out...

Hey trog, with a name like "free thinking moderate" don't you think you should be a little more "moderate" with people you have yet to meet? Coming to a ride or rally soon or will you choose not to? Yeah I would really like to know. At least if we were riding, we wouldn't have to talk about this crappy political miasma. I have friends& loved ones in Iraq now fighting for the freedoms that the Iraqi people should be embracing. Iraqis just don't seem to have the heart to grasp what is being offered them. I have also lost a brother's son there in the first month of the war last year. I will never blindly endorse any R or D or I with out checking that politico out. But the way you come off sounds like some democrat speechwriter bought&paid for by the hollywood types & politicos I am honestly sick of hearing from. Tone it down abit& you might find you have more in common with this group. Know any funny jokes that aren't of a political nature or are you all politics Mr. free thinking moderate? Loco Out...

Archived