Indian Motorcycle Community

Look who's back

Guest jimishooch
Rising from the dead

Gonna cost $50 to join. Sounds a little steep to me....

Rosie

hey rosie;

was wondering when this was going to show up. got an IRG postcard in the mail today. was thinking of posting it myself.

se ya at ROT

jim

Jim, Wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't sent me the e-mail. Thanks.

Se ya in Austin,

Rosie

I think it's great.

Anything that keeps our riders active is a good thing.

The more access we have to knowledge and parts - The better off we are.

Not counting the friends I've made due to my IRG membership.

Besides - We need IRG members to wait on us in Pismo...

Thanks, Danny

Ditto - to all o' y'all.  The more the merrier.  We've always tried to be inclusive and this can swell our rank of Indian riders.  Did we ever post that picture from the Wurstfest where we're all standing backwards with all our different patches and animal skins?  That shot said it all.

See you ALL at ROT.

I agree...I started in the IRG, and came to where all the action was / is. Still have lots of friends who are IRG, and ride with them occasionally. The more exposure, and sources the better.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I'm just saying $50 sounds a might steep.

I'm a member, and will probably renew...

Rosie

The old Indian Motorcycle web site is working. Go to community, log in, and see the last message on 9/17/03 !

Personally, I want nothing to do with them...With my free membership, it took them well over 6 months to send me a card...Never heard from them again...

Personally, I want nothing to do with them...With my free membership, it took them well over 6 months to send me a card...Never heard from them again...

I had my bike since April 2003 and have NEVER received a card or anything as a new Indian owner.  I do not see what they can do for me that I dont already have here with IIRA...so I am staying where I am.

Not saying there is anything wrong with them...but I dont see any value-added to spend $50 on IRG!  I cant even pay my LoneWolf dues...hahahaa...how am I gonna pay to someone else...plus the LW patch is cooler!! :cool:

I never heard from them either I bought my bike in May 2002 ,I looked for the information that I need , Luckily I found the IIRA . I have to agree though, the more "we" Indian owners get together , whether, for rides or whatever , we will be better off!

Dave and I got our postcards yesterday!  Two Indians two memberships at $50 each, hummm a little steep for what they are offering.  We wish them well but don't plan on rejoining.  The national org didn't do anything to encourage or help our local group including keeping there website up to date.  We're firm members of IIRA and proud of it. :laughlong:

Archived