Indian Motorcycle Community

Hey last resort .....bet youll like this !

Allah or Jesus?

by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for

maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestantand Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief systems.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The

Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:

"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of

Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in he cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope

John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.

I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the

liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

The "liberal media" is a myth perpetuated by those who fear the truth coming out. In short, its a lie. Fox, CNN, CBS, NDC, ABC and all the others are for making a PROFIT. They will say anything that brings them ratings. One need only see the Clinton trial orgy of the media to dispel the fantasy of "liberal media." :no:

As for the Imam, of course Islam is a violent religion but so is christianity and Judiasm. All the desert religions were created by ignorant barbaric people and have no basis in reality. Hebrews were commanded by their god to commit abortion and murder innocent women and children who were not of the Jewish faith. Judiasm lacks a moral high ground.

Now, lets look at the christian myth. jesus is supposed to be the head but much of christian dogma is based upon the writing attributed to Paul. christians are more Paulists than they would ever admit. How do I know this? I was once a christian - Southern Baptist, so I know of what I speak. But, back to topic, jesus preaches to love thy neighbors yet these people never have. Death, destruction and persecutin have followed them no matter where they go. Human advancement was nearly completely stiffled due to these people.

Also, sadism is a central tenet of the religion. When one does not stroke your ego and tell you how smart and correct you are for being born in the christian religion (much less actually choosing it out of many), they will suffer an eternal damnation and torment from your god. In short, saying christianity is a religion of love is a lie. Its a facade hiding a very controling and sadistic god.

While Mr. Mathes is correct in pointing out the inherent flaw in Islam, he does not hold any moral high ground. All religions are the creation of clever opportunists who know how to manipulate the ignorance and fear of the masses. If course, you don't have to take my word for it (and I would hope that you do not), the history of the world and religions is open for study to all.

-----------------

Still, its a good post you brought up here.

Ya know troglodyte ,, I agree with you 100%

but here in the past few years ya just dont see to many catholic terror camps ,,, or southern Baptist beheading anyone & you know how hard it is to find a Jew who will fly a jet liner into a building .....even a small building !....Don't even think about finding some Buddha's who will blow their ass up in a car bomb !......Lazy Bastards !!!

............Ya know ,, Its getting harder & harder to find a Good Terrorist these days ,,,,

Unless you where ...... ???

It seems to go in cycles. Presently, we live in a time when its the Muslim whackos out of control. Frankly, I'd say their time needs to up. But then again, that would mean wholesale introspection by Muslim people in the Middle East and cause them to ask their leaders (political and spiritual) why they once were the vanguad of culture and learning over 400 years ago, yet live barely out of caves today. Honestly, I don't think they're going to do that.

Trog, an enlightened man, how refreshing.

Most world religions past and present have managed to create an elitest attitude, at some point in their history, be it the Hebrews with their "Ban", Muslims with their "Jihad" or even Christians with their "Though shall not suffer a witch to live" stance.

To bad the true teachings of such inspired men such as Jesus, Mohammad, Abraham,Zorcaster and others fell to the side in mans attempt to both capitalize on them and secure employment.

One need only gaze upon a clear night sky to realize that there is some thing greater than man, and one need only open ones heart and mind to understand that love is the key.

but here in the past few years ya just dont see to many catholic terror camps ,,, or southern Baptist beheading anyone & you know how hard it is to find a Jew who will fly a jet liner into a building .....even a small building !....Don't even think about finding some Buddha's who will blow their ass up in a car bomb !......Lazy Bastards !!!

............Ya know ,, Its getting harder & harder to find a Good Terrorist these days ,,,,

Ow,ow, ow, ow, ow!

Ow,ow, ow, ow, ow!

..........Funny-Above.gif

That guy should be commended for exposing the truth...

Thank you. But all religions being false due to be created by men is common knowledge. I cannot take credit for simply noting that Islam, Jusdiasm, and Christianity are not true, repressive, and destructive.

That guy should be commended for exposing the truth...

Thank you. But all religions being false due to be created by men is common knowledge. I cannot take credit for simply noting that Islam, Jusdiasm, and Christianity are not true, repressive, and destructive.

Just a guess, Trog, but I don't think Fungus was referring to you.

Jihad takes many forms- not just at the point of the sword or muzzle of the AK. There is an economic Jihad going on rite now witness the gas prices today which won't be going down by the way...I remember 10cent gas wars as a kid 30cent\gallon when I first rode. This wealth is fueling the takeover of economies worldwide but the average follower of Mohammed will never reap the benefits that could rebuild their countries and bring happiness and prosperity to them. Bin Blabbin & company prey on these conditions of human misery & cultures of degradation to point the blame elsewhere. Mohammedism is the opiate of the Moslem world And the afterlife is their orgy of rewards. If we could only nuke the evil ones in all walks of life the wicked of the world become a thing forgotten forever-but the world seems ever ready to sprout fresh evil once the old evil is snuffed out-there will probably always be a fresh group of maniacs ready to ruin everything for everyone on earth...

skielty1...you are right...I was referring to the guy in the article who mad ehte Islamic person...open his mouth, and insert his other foot. although this country was based on religious freedoms, there comes a time, when certain things, need taken care of. If all those of Islamic faith are this way, then they should all be deported immediately. Securing our borders, and our people should be first and formeost of importance. when there is an internal threat, it has to be removed. No other religion that I know of has been so contradictory in its beliefs...violence is bad, but kill everyone else who does not think as I do? HUH?

Another interesting question to ask these Islamists is what is the Koran and Mohammed view of Jesus?

FROM ONE OF THEIR OWN SITES AND THEIR TEACHINGS:

"Muslims respect and revere Jesus. They consider him one of the greatest of God's prophets and messengers to humankind. A Muslim never refers to him simply as "Jesus", but always adds the phrase "upon him be peace." The Qur'an confirms his virgin birth, and a special surah of the Qur'an is entitled "Mary." The Qur'an describes the Annunciation as follows:

"'Behold (O Mary!)' The Angel said, 'God has chosen you, and purified you, and chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name shall be the Anointed (Masih or Messiah), Jesus son of Mary, honored in this world and in the hereafter, and one of those brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and in maturity, and shall be of the righteous.'

"She said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: 'Even so; God creates what He wills. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, "Be!" and it is.'" (Qur'an 3:42-7)

Jesus was born miraculously through the same power that had brought Adam into being without a father: "Truly the likeness of Jesus with God is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust and then said to him, 'Be!' and he was." (Qur'an 3:59)

During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. The Qur'an tells us that he said:

"I have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I make for you out of clay, as it were, a figure of a bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by God's leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and I raise the dead by God's leave." (Qur'an 3:49)

Neither Muhammad nor Jesus came to change the basic doctrine of the belief in One God, brought by earlier prophets, but to confirm and renew it. In the Qur'an, Jesus is reported as saying that he came: "To attest the law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you; I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and obey me." (Qur'an 3:50)

The Prophet Muhammad said:

"Whoever believes that there is none worthy of worship but God, alone without partner, that Muhammad is His messenger, that Jesus is the servant and messenger of God, His word which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit proceeding from Him, and that Paradise and Hell are true, shall be received by God into Heaven." (A Hadith from the collections of al Bukhari) "Muslims respect and revere Jesus. They consider him one of the greatest of God's prophets and messengers to humankind. A Muslim never refers to him simply as "Jesus", but always adds the phrase "upon him be peace." The Qur'an confirms his virgin birth, and a special surah of the Qur'an is entitled "Mary." The Qur'an describes the Annunciation as follows:

"'Behold (O Mary!)' The Angel said, 'God has chosen you, and purified you, and chosen you above the women of all nations. O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him, whose name shall be the Anointed (Masih or Messiah), Jesus son of Mary, honored in this world and in the hereafter, and one of those brought near to God. He shall speak to the people from his cradle and in maturity, and shall be of the righteous.'

"She said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me?' He said: 'Even so; God creates what He wills. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, "Be!" and it is.'" (Qur'an 3:42-7)

Jesus was born miraculously through the same power that had brought Adam into being without a father: "Truly the likeness of Jesus with God is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust and then said to him, 'Be!' and he was." (Qur'an 3:59)

During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. The Qur'an tells us that he said:

"I have come to you with a sign from your Lord: I make for you out of clay, as it were, a figure of a bird, and breathe into it and it becomes a bird by God's leave. And I heal the blind, and the lepers, and I raise the dead by God's leave." (Qur'an 3:49)

Neither Muhammad nor Jesus came to change the basic doctrine of the belief in One God, brought by earlier prophets, but to confirm and renew it. In the Qur'an, Jesus is reported as saying that he came: "To attest the law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you; I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear God and obey me." (Qur'an 3:50)

The Prophet Muhammad said:

"Whoever believes that there is none worthy of worship but God, alone without partner, that Muhammad is His messenger, that Jesus is the servant and messenger of God, His word which He bestowed on Mary and a spirit proceeding from Him, and that Paradise and Hell are true, shall be received by God into Heaven." (A Hadith from the collections of al Bukhari) "

So if that is the case, using logic, the whole belief system is false.  Why?  Well a statement or idea can only be all true, or all false.  If it contains any untruth , or false premise no matter how small, then the whole is false.  Part wrong makes it all wrong.

So since Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man and Messiah through his teachings, his whole teachings and who he is, can only be either true, or false.

If they are true, then Mohammed who was born 550 years after Jesus and who claims Jesus as a prophet of God, statements are false because Jesus claimed to have opened Heaven to Mankind and has fulfilled the prior prophets teachings and has completed Gods plan for mankind.  And therefore all of Islam is would be against his teachings and therefore false.

Or if Jesus and his teachings are false then Islam, which claims Jesus as a prophet of God, is false would be false.  Since they believe in a false prophet

So then either way you have it, Islam is false.  But then 19 Shit bags found out that was true on September 11th.

g-o-d is an english word meaning object of worship,and most people have three especially here in america.an old man with a long beard and his son sitting beside him and another one on earth doing the work,that's not christian that's catholic.can't lump tham all together. just because they are called the name does not mean they have that life.soon you will see a persecution here in america against people who do not have three gods.there is no different in islam and any other name of a god unless it is divine revelation,because you cannot find the life of christ by education that takes one farther away from him, you can only fine him by revelation,he reveals himself.the god of this world is found in first corinthians 4;4 the god of this evil world...satan,now being worshipped as god.....

This thread is starting to sound like the People's Front of Judea taking on the Judean People's Front in Life of Brian. Personally I don't care if Al'Queda and their ilk worship Allah, Buddha, Odin, Zeus, or Darwin, that's not the point. The point is not that they hate us, lots of people have and forever will hate us, so what. The point is that they have repeatedly attacked us and will continue to do so until even their tiny little minds can figure out that it is not in their best interest, or until they are dead. I think that mercilessly crushing Al-Queda where ever we find them along with establishing a Democratic state in Iraq is a brilliant good cop, bad cop approach. The only thing I would add is that if they are going to use their primitive mythology as a motivational tool (X number virgins in heaven for killing infidels) than so should we. Every coalition bullet should be dipped in pig's blood since no muslim can enter heaven touching any part of a swine.

Yeah well organized religion sux in any form. Any time a faith has subjected it's tenets on the world's population good people have suffered. Spanish inquisition tormenters tried to insure the spiritual death of victims they slaughtered too. This is diabolical and evil stains the soul & character of any who hold this poison in their hearts.There is no honor in this tactic only shame. Religion is for the ideal mystical inner spirit of people it should be the light on life's path showing the ways to go. Anytime it is used as a tool to manipulate people it is corrupted. Freedom is never won forever. It grows from the blood & spirit of those who win it and keep on winning it. Loco Out...

My view is probably too simple, but I never let soundin' simple keep my mouth shut. Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, and it seems to be about the same place Christianity was 600 years ago.

Archived