Indian Motorcycle Community

Catfish rode down yesterday

Catfish and T-bone rode down yesterday from Chicago and attended a benefit locally for a biker brother who was in a serious accident 2 months ago. I must hang out at this bar way too much because they put up a new parking sign on the bike parking pad, and it is probably the only one around like it at any bar. (at least in these parts) Catfish is blurry in the pic since I took it with my cell phone ....

f8a7c6f9.jpg.orig.jpg

sorry i was not able to meet and ride with you catfish...and Joe Joe last week in Chicago.  Best thing to happen is the rain anyhow....that way I would not have to lower myself to riding a SPIRIT up there....would rather ride bitch behind Joe Joe than ride by myself on the SPIRIT...hahahahaha

I am going to be back up there in July...so keep your ears open for my return trip...still need to check out the FLAG and STATE STREET STATION and a couple other of the finer adult establishments in Rockford! :devil:

:rasp: Well Foc ya then. 2 wheels is 2wheels when ya do'nt have your own bitch to ride. That Blue Spirit gets just as many looks as the chief, women clammer to that Spirit, like they clammer to the 1BIGDogg, who is on the road as I type probably close to Indian Point right now. See Ya next time you are in IL, give a call and get your card ready...LOL :eyebrow: Catfish

:rasp: Well Foc ya then. 2 wheels is 2wheels when ya do'nt have your own bitch to ride. That Blue Spirit gets just as many looks as the chief, women clammer to that Spirit, like they clammer to the 1BIGDogg, who is on the road as I type probably close to Indian Point right now. See Ya next time you are in IL, give a call and get your card ready...LOL :eyebrow: Catfish

hahaha...no problem catfish.  you all be safe and have a good time at branson.  i will be up there again in July...so until then....tell those young ladies that I will be there soon to subsidize their boob jobs or college tuition and save them from the life of an exotic dancer.....hahahahaha :devil:

Archived