Indian Motorcycle Community

David Carradine found dead

BANGKOK (WABC) -- Kung Fu and Kill Bill star David Carradine has been found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok.

Carradine, 73, was there to shoot a new movie, his agent said.

His agent confirmed his death this morning, saying the actor had been was in great spirits.

He said he believed Carradine died of natural causes.

Carradine may be best remembered for his role as Kwai Chang Caine in the 1970s TV Series Kung Fu.

More recently, he starred as Bill in Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill films.

Over the years, he appeared in over 200 motion pictures and television dramas, and numerous plays. He was also a producer, director, writer, and composer for the screen as well.

He was born John Arthur Carradine, the eldest son of actor John Carradine.

kungfu1.jpg

314_7_david-carradine.jpg

one report said may have been found in closet half naked....sounds like accidental sexual asphyxiation if that is the case...not suicide.

Natural causes? He hanged himself using the curtain cords. That's how they found him.

AP

Published: June 4, 2009

BANGKOK (AP)—Actor David Carradine, star of the 1970s TV series “Kung Fu” who also had a wide-ranging career in the movies, has been found dead in the Thai capital, Bangkok.

A spokesman for the U.S. Embassy, Michael Turner, confirmed the death of the 72-year-old actor. He says Carradine died either late Wednesday or early Thursday, but he could not provide further details out of consideration for his family.

The Web site of the newspaper The Nation cited unidentified police sources as saying Carradine was found Thursday hanged in his luxury hotel room and is believed to have committed suicide.

Carradine was a leading member of a venerable Hollywood acting family that included his father, character actor John Carradine, and brother Keith.

Aaaah, GRASSHOPPER,

Time for you to leave !!

You will be missed, : down:

Dave

:Feet-Up[1]: Ole' Chinese Proverb say,

If man hang himself in hotel room @ night,

he become swinger 'til morning...

Farewell Weedhooper , your knowledge and ability will be surely missed by many. :kungfu:

Aaaah, GRASSHOPPER,

Time for you to leave !!

You will be missed, : down:

Dave

Can I add to that Dave.....

"Grasshopper....snatch the pebble from my hand.... then it will be time for you to leave"

jesus christ...that phrase is forever etched in my memory...funny I cant remember ages 15-30's tho

Guessin he finally snatched that pebble......

RIP chang

On the other hand....if you are 72 years old and still feel the need to do kinky stuff like choking self while monkey spanking......are you not a winner even though you expire while doing such????

:huh: ...ya mean he was'nt old enough?Everybody rides their own ticket out.It ain't ever pretty... :kungfu: Edited by Gary2Wheels

"He who die while masturbating with cord around neck -

Feel cocky forever...."

RIP Grasshopper..........................

Thanx, D

"naked with neck and genitals bound"....

well he was in "bangcock"...

eric

"naked with neck and genitals bound"....

well he was in "bangcock"...

eric

Uh oh. Brock was right. Let me get this straight....The man is super rich...Could have any multitude of women there with him. At his becon call. Doing whatever he wants them to. What does he do? Pulls the cord off the blinds, goes in the closet, tightly wraps his stuff up, puts the string around his neck, spanks the monkey until he starts to get "that funny feeling", then proceeds to choke himself to intensify the effect. Whoops waited just a little too long before loosening the noose. Apparently some guys spend alot of time with "self".

was a rash of this with teenagers a few years back....goes in trends. yeah, in Thailand and he could not find a quickie anywhere before dinner other than that. He might have had help in there as well...

oh well.....if you are going to be freaky then you got to have a back up plan and a safe word. Right Homer?! :D :D :D :D

was a rash of this with teenagers a few years back....goes in trends. yeah, in Thailand and he could not find a quickie anywhere before dinner other than that. He might have had help in there as well...

oh well.....if you are going to be freaky then you got to have a back up plan and a safe word. Right Homer?! :D :D :D :D

what's the "safe word"? cut the fuckin' cord. i'm dead?

ARMEGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKING ARMEGEDDON!

LOL :D :D :D :D

Homer like to yell "WhiteBitches" as his safe word.

At least that's what Charger told me.........

Thanx, D

unless he had a lady-boy in the room with him that ran off.....

now they say his wrists were tied. this ain't lookin good boys. appears grasshopper had a partner in his "choke me til i blackout while i get a nut" sex play. please let it be a female.... don't let grasshopper turn into a fag and steal my childhood memories of playing kung fu in the front yard with my buddies pretending we were him.

now they say his wrists were tied. this ain't lookin good boys. appears grasshopper had a partner in his "choke me til i blackout while i get a nut" sex play. please let it be a female.... don't let grasshopper turn into a fag and steal my childhood memories of playing kung fu in the front yard with my buddies pretending we were him.

are you that insecure with your masculinity or just ignorant? <_<

When you are alone a safe word don't do much

I heard he was with a doggie....

(Cue the "Hang On Snoopy" music.............)

Thanx, D