Indian Motorcycle Community

So,

I know we have many Cigar Aficionado's here (Danny) what are your favorite Cigars? Do you buy them locally or through the likes of Cigars International etc.

Here in Afghanistan you can get Cubans at the Dutch and French PX, but I haven't tried them yet. The U.S PX has a limited selection. Lots of guys here order numerous brands through Cigars International I recently got some ACID Kuba Kuba's and they are tasty. I plan on ordering a sampler package, just not sure which one I am going to get as the have a huge selection of sampler packages to choose from.

So what do you smoke? Thanks, Satdiver.

pack1.jpgpoliticalgifts_2056_1226986.gifHarleynotArrow-1.jpg Edited by HARLEYNOT

Bolivars are my favorite

So what do you smoke? Harleys?

I like the Patron 1964, but I also generally like what Danny has to offer!

I'm not judging....I'm just sayin....brokebackdanny.jpg

:babyhaha::babyhaha::babyhaha::babyhaha::babyhaha::babyhaha:

I miss you too! Although you were much cuter when you wore yellow and white skirts!

VonDutchAuction049.jpg

RC Hammer.....

Edited by HARLEYNOT

CAO, Punch,Rocky Patel 1990 and 1992, Greycliff, Avo,Tatuaje,Blue Label,Gran Habano,Cohiba,Por Laranaga,Gurka = All good

The true Cubans aren't really any good anymore.45+ years of Communist rule and over production have ruined the soil.The vintage Cubans are great however.

brokebackdanny.jpg

HAhahhahahaah - That knee looks painful............

LaGloria Cubana Serie R #7 or #6 Maduro is my current favorite.

Although I have scored some great smokes on CigarsInternational.com

They have a "make me an offer" section where I've picked up good cigars for less than $2 a stick.

(30 Perdomo Reserves for $49 !!!)

Another great site with outstanding service is SeriousCigars.com

The owners name is Ron and if you spend $100 he sells you some VERY hard to get smokes at a reasonable price.

Kinda like a bonus. If you order from them - Tell them Danny sent ya and he usually throws a few freebies in for both of us.......

Thanx, D

I threw the freakin cigarettes away over a year ago ( tried to quit ) :angry: Anyways i took up these Blackstone Cherry cigars ( pipe tobacco) enjoy them .......but every now and then I have a $ 35.00 Cuban Holy fuck eh !! :P That's only when I'm into MacCallum 21 year old Scotch :booya:

If you want a smooth smoke -

Try the 58 ring gauge Java's.........

Thanx, D

Ah yes, the Java's are good and can't beat the smoke.

Let's see just about any Gurkha is a good smoke. The Gurkha Platinum Tubos rock!

Gloria Cubana Series R, Avo Domaines, Fuentes, Bolivars ,etc too many to remember.

AS Danny said Cigars International is a good site for smokes. There is also Cigarbid.com hosted by Cigars Internationa; an Ebay type site. You can get great smokes there too B)

Tatuaje'

Don Pepin Garcia

Ashton VSG

Padron '64's & 26's

Fuente Hemingways

....are my my most favorite cigars.

Perdomo ESV

Rocky Patel Sun Grown

...are good too

I usually buy online or through a cigar forum site where I am a member. I'll also hit the local shops when they throw a special or split a box with friends to get the discounts.

Best cigar for the money in my opinion...

Padron 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 series - Especially if you have a humidor to let them age. They are much much better after several months.

• 1 month later...

Da King,

I received your package yesterday and delivered it to the men of the U.S. Navy EOD Mobile Unit 3 from NAB Coronado, CA. currently deployed here in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Needles to say they were simply flabbergasted at the plethora of cigars & snacks you sent. Your generosity is truly appreciated and the boys even offered me a cigar, so I picked myself out a nice Gurkha for this Thursday nights BBQ. Once again, thank you for your thoughtfulness and support of our troops. Respectfully, Satdiver, USN Retired. :Beer-Chug[1]:

Partagas and Partagas Black Label.

Which one depends on my mood but both are excellent.

I have my cigars sent from a shop in Reno, or one the salesmen that works the area brings them back up to the house, price is fair and cigars are first class.............

Hatuey

I happened to find a poor soul who wanted to sell his humidor full of first edition Rocky Patel Edge Toros. Only got 200. Wish I had bought them all. Best smoke I have ever had.

Bob