Indian Motorcycle Community

INDIAN MOTORCYCLE

To SOME fellow indian riders: We just bought our Chief after Branson last year - We may not have the money to "customize" our indian all at once and we didn't buy an indian with already customized with someone else's style. We bought something that we could start from scratch and create "our" own. So to all those who were saying (and you kinow who you are); "Who would vote for that" doesn't know anything about indians or motorcycles for that matter.... :angry:

Ya'll have a nice day ya hear!

To SOME fellow indian riders: We just bought our Chief after Branson last year - We may not have the money to "customize" our indian all at once and we didn't buy an indian with already customized with someone else's style. We bought something that we could start from scratch and create "our" own. So to all those who were saying (and you kinow who you are); "Who would vote for that" doesn't know anything about indians or motorcycles for that matter.... :angry:

Welcome Newbie,

Show us some pics and go polish my bike !! :D Your own personal style takes time and money doesn't grow on trees. Congrats on owning an Indian and you'll have stories to tell your grandkids :rolleyes:

post-7063-1242948749_thumb.jpg

Welcome Newbie,

Show us some pics and go polish my bike !! :D Your own personal style takes time and money doesn't grow on trees. Congrats on owning an Indian and you'll have stories to tell your grandkids :rolleyes:

Thanks AIC - were you guys staying at the cottages?

Fuck'em! It takes time to get to know your Indian and what you want from it. No need to rush into buying everything everyone else has in order to impress anyone. Unless you're riding an HD, that is. :rolleyes:

Fuck'em! It takes time to get to know your Indian and what you want from it. No need to rush into buying everything everyone else has in order to impress anyone. Unless you're riding an HD, that is. :rolleyes:

Thanks Maldev - check out the indian motorcycle bottle openers on Ebay! :P

What? Hell, I had my stock 2002 and my stock for the most part 2000. The Y2K is just lowered a bit, a few parts were removed and has different pipes.

Some people just need to be ignored.

Have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but you own 2 fer crissakes! Hell, I went through hell and back with my wife just to get 1!!!

Edited by Hunters Friend

What? Hell, I had my stock 2002 and my stock for the most part 2000. The Y2K is just lowered a bit, a few parts were removed and has different pipes.

Some people just need to be ignored.

Your bike would not be considered stock at all. Nice try.

We know you paid thousands of dollars to add all the dirt to it.

Thanks Maldev - check out the indian motorcycle bottle openers on Ebay! :P

That was the best addition to the pavillion this year! Thank you!

Thanks AIC - were you guys staying at the cottages?

Na the freakin van blew it's engine 5 hours away from home ....we ended up screwing like minks in a one horse town Motel. great wine i must say. We were booked at Hunters friend condo's but I had to phone Mike and give him the bad news. Shit Shit anyway !! Next year for sure!!