Indian Motorcycle Community

Just received the latest monthly news from Indian North Carolina and they say they are carrying parts for the Gilroy Indians !!!

That was one question that was always on my mind ...... but never asked. I think it's Great news. :D

post-7063-1241869191_thumb.jpg

Just received the latest monthly news from Indian North Carolina and they say they are carrying parts for the Gilroy Indians !!!

That was one question that was always on my mind ...... but never asked. I think it's Great news. :D

as I understand it M. Moses is dealing quite a few gilroy parts on Ebay.....story has it,..that's whats pay'n the electric bills.... :buttrock:

Got the same email myself......glad someone has som parts.......

my rear fender finally crakced.....a good friend is working on it.....as he was grinding the bondo and paint off to weld it, we saw that is had been fixed before...apparently at the factory, because I've never had any body work done to the chief......anyhow, got the Aardvark fix going in with the steel plates to be epoxied......not sure if I'll have him paint it yet, or just ride it and paint the whole thing this fall.......

as I understand it M. Moses is dealing quite a few gilroy parts on Ebay.....story has it,..that's whats pay'n the electric bills.... :buttrock:

geez les.....give it a break.

Thats a good thing.

JW must be buying them up to start his crazy horse production run :D

JW must be buying them up to start his crazy horse production run :D

:babyhaha::babyhaha: don't know bout that,...I think JW's build'n mtrs...& he's use'n NEW parts.... :Rulz[1]: atleast in the 124" he's doin for me..... :moped::buttrock::Feet-Up[1]:

:babyhaha::babyhaha: don't know bout that,...I think JW's build'n mtrs...& he's use'n NEW parts.... :Rulz[1]: atleast in the 124" he's doin for me..... :moped::buttrock::Feet-Up[1]:

I kinda like using these 2ND time around parts. wouldn't know how to act with new ones.

you say'n he's not sellin on Ebay...?

I am saying that I am not selling at all on ebay. Not yet...

well, then how are you paying your light bill??? something not adding up here. are you sure you're not selling on ebay????

well, then how are you paying your light bill??? something not adding up here. are you sure you're not selling on ebay????

We are selling Motorcycles silly... :rolleyes:

HMMMMMMMmmmmm, took you for a better bussnessman than that...most all dealerships are doin Ebay ...1 way or the other... :Rulz[1]::Feet-Up[1]:

i must have missed the apology.

ED...I'm sorry you take my jabs @ Mark personal.....He's a big boy...n tuff tooooooooo,or else he wouldn't have wore that BOW-Tie..... :babyhaha::babyhaha:

362298144.jpg

:buttrock::Feet-Up[1]:

Edited by charger