Indian Motorcycle Community

Hubble or bust...

Yup, not only is the launch still on but they moved it up a day to the 11th... I'm going to miss the ride and seeing ya'll... have fun, be safe and don't get caught...

:down:

dang dude....i am going to start wishing for shitty weather in south Florida in September :D

Yup, not only is the launch still on but they moved it up a day to the 11th... I'm going to miss the ride and seeing ya'll... have fun, be safe and don't get caught...

:down:

If ya ain't comin' to Branson, PM me your address so I can send ya your inspection cover. I was gonna just hand it to ya.

Quit complaining.... You work where there are two STS's on the pad. This is the furthest most folks reach today. Shooting 7 folks to high orbit with a rescue ship waiting, is the highest we reach... Get down to business, focus, get it done, ride later.

The one time your company gets something scheduled and it actually sticks... <_<

Oh, BTW...

I got a new helmet and need a new sticker B)

i got an extra I WOKE UP THIS MORNING SORE, STICKY AND CONFUSED.... you want it? :D

Brad,

That is too bad... i was looking forward to seeing you again.

Maybe at the barn?

Joe

Brad,

That is too bad... i was looking forward to seeing you again.

Maybe at the barn?

Joe

The Barn it is Brad, See you there :Beer-Chug[1]:

i got an extra I WOKE UP THIS MORNING SORE, STICKY AND CONFUSED.... you want it? :D

What the hell were you doing with the glue THIS time ? :P

,,,,,,,,,, :lol:

does it come with a hanger??

i got an extra I WOKE UP THIS MORNING SORE, STICKY AND CONFUSED.... you want it?

What the hell were you doing with the glue THIS time ? :P

He must've grabbed the wrong bottle. :o

i got an extra I WOKE UP THIS MORNING SORE, STICKY AND CONFUSED.... you want it?

:Funny-Post:

Don't you just hate when THAT happens :babyhaha:

LOL....actually I think she needs one that says "Poles are for amateurs!" that is all I heard at barn last year...hahahahahahahaha

LOL....actually I think she needs one that says "Poles are for amateurs!" that is all I heard at barn last year...hahahahahahahaha

The_Poles.jpg ........ or ....... Impregnated_Wooden_Poles.jpg ..... ????? :D

you need to fly your swiss-miss ass to the barn one year...if a dude from australia can make it surely someone of your stature and proximity can make it happen as well. :D :D

you need to fly your swiss-miss ass to the barn one year...if a dude from australia can make it surely someone of your stature and proximity can make it happen as well. :D :D

he sent me a note telling me how much he enjoyed the barn. he invited me to australia. i really wanna go. he says he wants to come back and spend more time. would love to have him. woody, you need to make it this october. let me know if i can help make it happen. you can stay at the barn as long as you need to. you can sleep with brock. as for the aussie.... i never will forget........we were doing the after party for the grand opening at marks dealership. for those that have never been to the barn, i have cameras outside the barn to let us know of "guests." it shows on the big screen. i was behind the bar slinging shots and i glanced at the TV....i couldn't believe my eyes. i saw a car with a taxi-cab light on top. i yelled out..."did somebody call a fuckin' cab"? you just don't see cabs at the barn...or in sharon SC. turns out it was him. he paid 100 bucks for the cab to drive him from gastonia to the barn. the cab driver said he WASN'T coming back. i think he rode back with maldev or mike. it was classic and funny as hell. another good memory and another friend made.

at least he did not moon the camera or show his peckerwood on camera....LOL

he sent me a note telling me how much he enjoyed the barn. he invited me to australia. i really wanna go. he says he wants to come back and spend more time. would love to have him. woody, you need to make it this october. let me know if i can help make it happen. you can stay at the barn as long as you need to. you can sleep with brock. as for the aussie.... i never will forget........we were doing the after party for the grand opening at marks dealership. for those that have never been to the barn, i have cameras outside the barn to let us know of "guests." it shows on the big screen. i was behind the bar slinging shots and i glanced at the TV....i couldn't believe my eyes. i saw a car with a taxi-cab light on top. i yelled out..."did somebody call a fuckin' cab"? you just don't see cabs at the barn...or in sharon SC. turns out it was him. he paid 100 bucks for the cab to drive him from gastonia to the barn. the cab driver said he WASN'T coming back. i think he rode back with maldev or mike. it was classic and funny as hell. another good memory and another friend made.

..... if I will be free and I think I might be, it would be a pleasure to have a drink at Your `Barn`....... I do spoon only with Ladies :D ...... sorry Brock :o

..... if I will be free and I think I might be, it would be a pleasure to have a drink at Your `Barn`....... I do spoon only with Ladies :D ...... sorry Brock :o

Too bad ! Sounds like ya coulda made a really close " friend " :babyhaha:

i got my own couch reserved each year.....there is a bed up in loft that you can share with Hasbin...and Brad...or you can take the other couch or pitch a tent outside. I might do the tent thing this year if not too hot but now that eddie has air condition in the barn who knows :D :D

Too bad ! Sounds like ya coulda made a really close " friend " :babyhaha:

...... he is ALL Yours !!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ........ I will have few VB`s with Brock anytime !!!! :Beer-Chug[1]:

i got my own couch reserved each year.....there is a bed up in loft that you can share with Hasbin...and Brad...or you can take the other couch or pitch a tent outside. I might do the tent thing this year if not too hot but now that eddie has air condition in the barn who knows :D :D

Up in the loft for some un-wanted spooning...... :o:no:

hell...I wouldnt stay in the barn. too much noise. up too late. people doing burnouts.......