Indian Motorcycle Community

Calling All Heads

Alright, remember Flakey Foont? Howz about Merton of the movement? Ok then every one knows Dopin Dan right? If not, y'all remember the "Keep on Trucking" guys?I found this about ol R.Crumb, underground comix illustrator. I first saw some of his work as a youth and have loved it ever since. CHeck out this link. I like the Detroit Bluesman.

http://thephoenix.com/Providence/Arts/7613...e=17#TOPCONTENT

Yes Robin, this did come outta a left wing publication!

ok..i might have a comic or 2 hidin someplace...i'll look b4 branson.. he was quite the musician as well ...r. crumb and the cheapsuit seranaders

Philbert Desenex-----> Wonder Warthog the Hog of Steel<> Captain Pissgums----->Leather Nun<-----Freewheelin' Frank<>Fat Freddy's cat<> Keep on Truckin'<>Joplin/Big Brother&Holding Co. alblum cover

No, Mick did not mispell a country's name, it is a town in Newfoundland. A right nice town, I have caught the ferry back to Nova Scotia a time or two there, been stuck too when I didn't make reservations.

Hey Pete....Pretty dead there now....was never real lively anyways....base is gone bout 15 years now.

And yeah...reservations are a definite now...real definite!... Somethin to ponder...just in case!

Philbert Desenex-----> Wonder Warthog the Hog of Steel<> Captain Pissgums----->Leather Nun<-----Freewheelin' Frank<>Fat Freddy's cat<> Keep on Truckin'<>Joplin/Big Brother&Holding Co. alblum cover

And who was the Duck?? We saw that toon movie in 73 or so

ok..i might have a comic or 2 hidin someplace...i'll look b4 branson.. he was quite the musician as well ...r. crumb and the cheapsuit seranaders

I actually have a couple of Cheap Suit Seranaders albums. One of these days I gotta get them converted to disc.....

"Get a Load of This" is my favorite song....

And who was the Duck?? We saw that toon movie in 73 or so

Are you talkin' Howard the Duck?? R Crumb probably had a duck or three but CRS about a movie . Marvel Comic was earlymid 70s Movie came out in 1986. No Crumb work in it tho.

htd1.jpg

MISTER NATURAL <~-----~> CONJURES <~-----~> DEVIL GIRL

mr.jpg

MISTER NATURAL ya he was on the hood, calif spe on one side an calif or busted on the outher, zig zag man on the tailgate an FUCK YOU on the roof , of a 63 chevy wogon dame thing never brock down. THANK FOR THE MEMORYS, remember what! :D

Are you talkin' Howard the Duck?? R Crumb probably had a duck or three but CRS about a movie . Marvel Comic was earlymid 70s Movie came out in 1986. No Crumb work in it tho.

htd1.jpg

Mr. Natural was my favorite, him and the Freak Brothers.

Remember "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope!"

And yeah, there was a Howard the Duck movie. It sucked. :angry:

So did Fritz the Cat's movie.

-Doc

CHEECH WIZZARD was a kick in th' balls.

cheech.jpg

Not R. Crumb, but cool anyway...