Indian Motorcycle Community

Go North Carolina

I got the fortunate opportunity to mix business with pleasure last week. Flew into RDU airport, did some business, then some sight seeing. Road tripped down to Charlotte and got to see the flagship Indian dealer, blow money on more Indian clothes, then off to Kings Mountain. Saw the outside of the KM factory (newbie fucktards have to buy a new bike to see the inside and get a factory tour) and then headed down the road to the national military park. Flew back home and watched blond hottie Kristen Dalton (North Carolina) win the Miss USA gig last nite. Go North Carolina!!!!

Took a few shots of stuff I thought was unique and interesting to me. Don't need more pics of the new bike, we all know what those look like. I did however see a couple new chiefs with the new distressed brown leather bags and trim. Pics don't do it juststice so I didn't even bother.

Click link below for pics.

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/jo...?albumview=grid

Welcome to North Carolina, now go home! :D Just joking. Let someone know your here next time. There are much better parts of our state other than Raleigh and Charlotte they suck. Did you ask for a tour?

Welcome to North Carolina, now go home! :D Just joking. Let someone know your here next time. There are much better parts of our state other than Raleigh and Charlotte they suck. Did you ask for a tour?

Hows yer Mom Pete ?

Only had 1 day to play and that was see the dealer in Charlotte, factory in Kings Mountain, and then I had to drive back to Greensboro. Rest of the week was work visiting my customers.

Compared to Minnesota this time of year, damn near anyplace in NC was pretty nice with green grass and trees in bloom. Anyway thanks for the southern hospitality and yep I'm back home now.

I live in Greensboro and was at the dealership Friday afternoon, must've crossed paths.

I was there Thursday around noon. That new highway bypass in Greensboro fucked my gps up all to pieces. Oh ya forgot to mention you guys have roads in much better condition also and for the most part, people were even driving pretty nice - again that southern hospitality and sweet tea to keep things cool.

The tall gal (Kathy????) that works sales and the clothing botique showed me the torquoise and cream bike (in the back service dept) with the new distressed brown leather bags. Man is that a sweet bike! All $37K before taxes. When I kill my 2000 chiefy, a copy of that back room bike will be the replacement.

Love your nicest people on a Honda comment by the way. Just sold my GL1800 Goldwing. LOL

Edited by joel3078