Indian Motorcycle Community

Tea parties showed anger

I was pleased to see such large support for the over 300 Tea Parties across the country last night. We had one here in Charleston and another in our capitol. Then on television I watched the Texas and Atlanta events.

It was definitely apparent that most Americans are tired of the quadrupling of our deficit this year with it going up 10 fold over the next 10 years. I hope this is the beginning of this movement to get fiscal responsibility back into Congress and let our system work for both successes and failures. We already have major financial institutions ready to pay back the TARP money in FULL and the Dept of Treasury will not accept it. Signature Bank of New York; Old National Bancorp of Evansville, Ind.; Iberiabank of Lafayette, La., and Bank of Marin Bancorp of Novato, Calif. Northern Trust of Chicago said in February that it would repay more than $1.5 billion “as quickly as prudently possible” after a hail of criticism from Capitol Hill over its lavish entertainment spending at a golf tournament in suburban Los Angeles. Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America are among the biggest banks that have said they are aiming to return the government’s bailout money. Currently the Administration is refusing acceptance of any further repayments by these larger institutions.

I thought paying back the money was the top priority...or is it REALLY CONTROL of the banking industry?

reagan_right3.jpg

I was pleased to see such large support for the over 300 Tea Parties across the country last night. We had one here in Charleston and another in our capitol. Then on television I watched the Texas and Atlanta events.

It was definitely apparent that most Americans are tired of the quadrupling of our deficit this year with it going up 10 fold over the next 10 years. I hope this is the beginning of this movement to get fiscal responsibility back into Congress and let our system work for both successes and failures. We already have major financial institutions ready to pay back the TARP money in FULL and the Dept of Treasury will not accept it. Signature Bank of New York; Old National Bancorp of Evansville, Ind.; Iberiabank of Lafayette, La., and Bank of Marin Bancorp of Novato, Calif. Northern Trust of Chicago said in February that it would repay more than $1.5 billion "as quickly as prudently possible" after a hail of criticism from Capitol Hill over its lavish entertainment spending at a golf tournament in suburban Los Angeles. Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America are among the biggest banks that have said they are aiming to return the government's bailout money. Currently the Administration is refusing acceptance of any further repayments by these larger institutions.

I thought paying back the money was the top priority...or is it REALLY CONTROL of the banking industry?

reagan_right3.jpg

There ya go...

I had to work (These KC-10 Refurbs are kickin' my ass...) so I couldn't go to the Alamo. Did see a repeat on Glenn Beck after I got home last night.

Did you see Nugent playin The National Anthem last night?

Damn!!

had about 3 to 5 thousand here in st. louis.

although the medias coverage has been less than stellar.

just gives them an excuse the say "teabagging he he he"

Had over 1000 folks at our tea party in Santa Maria...and it rocked! Media coverage was so-so, but channel 6 did ok. I agree, Brock, it's great to see the silent Majority, thost that pay the most taxes, finally saying "Enough is Enough!" Unfortunately It's toolittle, too late to stop this freight train fo spending, and we will suffer for it...soon. :angry:

fucking government sucks-ass.

Both the Santa Barbara (4/4) and Santa Maria Tea (4/15) were well attended - surprising to me - given the liberal culture out. Just goes to confirm this cuts across america. Then again - people around the country need to learn that California is like the rest of the nation - mostly red counties and all blue around the major cities - you know - where the welfare gets handed out.

I think this is just the beginning. The poor excuse for what used to be the media is now clearly showing their liberal bias. They insist on giving equal or even more time to the contra Tea Party view. Had a "Tea Party" covergae here yesterday tat showed 1 Obama/congress/tax raisning supporter and they covered him for two thirds of the allotted slot as he railed on about how "people forget that taxes pay for the road, people forget that taxes pay for our police, people forget that taxes pay for our fire departments....." Uhhhh no dude we don't forget. And we don't forget our soldiers either that are dying for our freedoms - now go continue your tax appreciation list and maybe you'll see the whole picture of what our taxes are paying for - and it's too much!! That's OK these media outlets are going out of business - fast and riding the bus to hell to get there - buh bye New York Times, Boston Globe, etc... Don't let the door hit you in Barnie Frank's ass.

This nation has always been about the people and if you corrupt yourself to take advantage of the people you will soon wake the collecive and suffer - it is just beginning. 2010 will be an interesesting year.

Wish I had the time and money to visit Rosie - looks like the Alamo rocked. B)

About 2000 showed at the Santa Ana event -

I was interviewed by the OC Register.

Let's see if they print any of it.........

Thanx, D

Interesting....

A client sent me a link to an article reporting on the SoCal Tea Party -

In the article they have a quote from me -

But the story is no longer on the website.

So I Google it and come up with the link at the bottom of the page:

http://www.google.com/search?q=danny+fluck...art=10&sa=N

But that link is also removed.

Looks like big brother has already started boys................

Thanx, D