Indian Motorcycle Community

Three arrested over sex act on jet from Bangalore to London

ARMED police boarded a flight at London's Heathrow Airport and arrested a trio involved in mid-air argument over a sex act.

The incident involved a model who allegedly flew into a drunken rage on a plane after catching her boyfriend engaging in a sex act with a woman sitting next to him.

Magazine covergirl Sarah Hannon, 35, is said to have woken from a nine-hour flight onboard Kingfisher Airlines to London from the Indian city of Bangalor to find partner Daniel Melia enjoying a sexual act, The Sun reports.

sarah-hannon-10-b.jpg

A police source said Ms Hannon fell asleep after drinking with Mr Melia before and during the flight.

Mr Melia then “got on well” with what The Sun called a "pretty toff" Clare Irby underneath a blanket but was stopped by hostesses – at which point Sarah awoke and started screaming.

“They certainly put the bang into Bangalore,” the source said.

Mr Melia, 36, and Ms Irby, 29, were arrested for alleged gross indecency while Sarah was held for being drunk on an aircraft. All three were released on bail.

Ms Irby and Mr Melia, of Birmingham, UK, refused to comment about the incident.

Pajama Drama :P Islamic justice would decapitate them all on the runway!!!

Funny shit..... the poor bastard. I have to wonder, is Ms Irby as hot, if not hotter, than Ms Hannon

That'll teach Sarah not to drink too much and miss out on all the fun. :Beer-Chug[1]:

Edited by Scottdog

LMAO

For every beautiful woman there is some guy that is sick of her shit.

For every beautiful woman there is some guy that is sick of her shit.

....... you tell them Bro. !!!!!!!!! :Beer-Chug[1]:

Funny shit..... the poor bastard. I have to wonder, is Ms Irby as hot, if not hotter, than Ms Hannon

That'll teach Sarah not to drink too much and miss out on all the fun. :Beer-Chug[1]:

:bsplit:

What an outrage!

Someone better do something about that danged hostess.

>Mr Melia then “got on well” with what The Sun called a "pretty toff"...

Ok.. NOW I've got a bad case of "Mr. Melia" envy.... :rolleyes:

Just don't understand why some men feel the need to go elsewhere when with a gorgeous woman like that.

Because A: He can

and B: She ain't giving it up.

Ralph100107_228x387.jpgRalph Fiennes in sex scandal with QANTAS flight attendant Lisa Robertson, she is the 38-year-old Qantas stewardess who was having sex with actor Ralph Fiennes (of \\\"The English Patient\\\") during a flight from Australia to India in January 2007. Edited by SwissIndian

Happens ta me all th' time.

Only problem, Is your alone when it happens.........

Only problem, Is your alone when it happens.........

Yer never alone with skitsophrenia. (I never said I could spell) Who said that ?????

wtf does"toff"mean?

Just don't understand why some men feel the need to go elsewhere when with a gorgeous woman like that.

'cause she's a drunk.....

ARMED police boarded a flight at London's Heathrow Airport and arrested a trio involved in mid-air argument over a sex act.

The incident involved a model who allegedly flew into a drunken rage on a plane after catching her boyfriend engaging in a sex act with a woman sitting next to him.

Magazine covergirl Sarah Hannon, 35, is said to have woken from a nine-hour flight onboard Kingfisher Airlines to London from the Indian city of Bangalor to find partner Daniel Melia enjoying a sexual act, The Sun reports.

sarah-hannon-10-b.jpg

A police source said Ms Hannon fell asleep after drinking with Mr Melia before and during the flight.

Mr Melia then “got on well” with what The Sun called a "pretty toff" Clare Irby underneath a blanket but was stopped by hostesses – at which point Sarah awoke and started screaming.

“They certainly put the bang into Bangalore,” the source said.

Mr Melia, 36, and Ms Irby, 29, were arrested for alleged gross indecency while Sarah was held for being drunk on an aircraft. All three were released on bail.

Ms Irby and Mr Melia, of Birmingham, UK, refused to comment about the incident.

Hope someone like Ms Irby is sitting next to me for 14 hours when I come over for Eddies Barn ride this year. See you all there.