Indian Motorcycle Community

Maldev,

I have been invited to check out this MC follow the link and tell me if you see something familiar.

Infidels MC

Currently working in Kandahar, Afghanistan and as a member of another forum, one of the guys working in Iraq contacted me since my signature block has a link to the IIRA.

Anyway hope all is well back in "Civilization" wish I could go ride. Satdiver.

I see it

Thought you retired?

What are you doing over there

I did retire. I am working for a private security company teaching TCCC, CLS, other medical training stuff and PSD work. Kandahar is nothing like Las Vegas. You can see a few pics on my photobucket link.

I've got the better part of 3 years so far in sunny Mosul Iraq! Supposed to go back for another stint in a couple of weeks if no more delays on employer's part........we will see....Power Generation (generator wrench). Club looks real good to me so I'm contacting to see if there are any bro's nearby?

I did retire. I am working for a private security company teaching TCCC, CLS, other medical training stuff and PSD work. Kandahar is nothing like Las Vegas. You can see a few pics on my photobucket link.

Fuck dude, You must like playin in the "giant litter-box"

Yea....it's kinda strange but I'm missing the place.........."any asshole can work here, takes a real special one to work there"

I bet the pay is better now.

I bet the pay is better now.

Pay is "OK" for my skill, but then I'm almost always inside the wire armed only with my "charming personality and good looks". Course then if you work 7/12's (84 hrs. wk) flippin hamburgers you are going to do better than most. Our "kids" (to me) make it very worthwhile as they deserve ONLY the best we can give!

Edited by mr.barry

Well,

I really wasn't planning on working out here. I did not even apply for the job. An old Navy friend who works as a contractor here had a copy of my resume. He was talking with a friend of his out here, who mentioned they just lost their Senior Medic (not killed, took another job) so he was looking for a new one. My friend gave him my resume and said read this, he just retired, you may want to give him a call.

So here I am at home intoxicated (hey I just retired) when my phone rings. This guys says hey my name is Brian, I am calling you from Afghanistan, Steve gave me your resume. I got an open position, this is the pay, this is the job, etc, etc. Are you interested. In a drunken stupor I said "Fuck Yeah I am interested". Long story short a week later here I am in beautiful Kandahar, Afghanistan.

I hoping to be home around the 3-4 week of June and then get some riding time in, both on the bike and the wife. Satdiver.

Maldev,

I have been invited to check out this MC follow the link and tell me if you see something familiar.

Infidels MC

Currently working in Kandahar, Afghanistan and as a member of another forum, one of the guys working in Iraq contacted me since my signature block has a link to the IIRA.

Anyway hope all is well back in "Civilization" wish I could go ride. Satdiver.

That's un-fucking real. Too cool. I wonder if they pulled that photo from Rick's site or if he gae it to them?

That's un-fucking real. Too cool. I wonder if they pulled that photo from Rick's site or if he gae it to them?

I thought you would like it. Your bike is famous and one bad ass ride.