Indian Motorcycle Community

Harley going girl

I wonder how long it will take the "original die hards" to see that HD has abandoned them and move on? I've spoken with a couple over the past few years and I've been told, "This is my last HD. Too much of a fad to own a HD now and these guys can't even ride!" Time will tell.

Ride safe,

Vagabond

That's also the reason Indian made the Spirit and the Scout!

:babyhaha:

Steve tried to say that at the Grand Opening.... :ph34r:

I wonder how long it will take the "original die hards" to see that HD has abandoned them and move on? I've spoken with a couple over the past few years and I've been told, "This is my last HD. Too much of a fad to own a HD now and these guys can't even ride!" Time will tell.

Ride safe,

Vagabond

Thank goodness IMI has stayed true to the real riders.... <_<

Ride safe,

Vagabond

I went through that fad for a while too a couple of dozen years ago. Now that they are making a decent bike, I gave up and got one.

If they are really die hard, they will be back. Just when you think you are free, it draws you back in.

That's also the reason Indian made the Spirit and the Scout!

:babyhaha:

Nah, Scouts and Spirits are for the younger crowd that have no desire to go out and buy a trailer. :o

Nah, Scouts and Spirits are for the younger crowd that have no desire to go out and buy a trailer. :o

Or a party barge like mine! B)

Both are very nice bikes.... the young'n has my Spirit... he's only changed the motor..... wait.. that's me... the Spirit is a damn good looking pretty reliable bike....

Nice landin today Brad, good job!

Thanks... good to have her and crew home safely... got some time to catch up with life... cleaned all the salt mist off the bike tonight and ready to ride tomorrow...

Nice landin today Brad, good job!