Indian Motorcycle Community

Premium, High-Test, or What?

suspended

Fla. student suspended from bus for passing gas

Tue Mar 24, 12:15 am ET

LAKELAND, Fla. – An eighth-grader was suspended from riding the school bus for three days after being accused of passing gas. The bus driver wrote on a misbehavior form that a 15-year-old teen passing gas on the bus Monday to make the other children laugh, creating a stench so bad that it was difficult to breathe. The bus driver handed the teen the suspension form the next day.

Polk County school officials said there's no rule against flatulence, but there are rules against causing a disturbance on the bus.

The teen said he wasn't the one passing gas.

Whether he did it or not, he might have gotten off easy. A 13-year-old student at a Stuart school was arrested in November after authorities said he broke wind in class.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm glad all my kids are out of school... if ya can't fart in class... why go.... B)

Good thing I only got in fights @ school, If I had farted on them I could have gotten trouble.........

Good thing I only got in fights @ school, If I had farted on them I could have gotten trouble.........

Sad,,, But True!.. <_<

But,,, now that I think about it,, it might be better to take a ass whoopin than have Hasben fart on ya!!!

I guess asking someone to "pull my finger" would result in getting expelled. :o

I'm glad I got out of school when I did....I never would have made it through these days.

A lot of things my friends and I did would surely get the cops to come get us today, but then it was all handled by the office, the shop teacher, or the gym teacher.

we are lucky we grew up when we did.This PC crap is killing our country

If ya put a tablespoon of flower of sulfer in a glass of water yer farts'll empty th' bus. Never mind, I'll show ya at Branson.

:huh: ...so what's the term for mooning out the back window of the bus?...yeah,I know.Life,then hanging for good measure......Well,if'n that poor old lady,who wuz mooned in 1963,is still around... :outdoor:

:huh: ...so what's the term for mooning out the back window of the bus?...yeah,I know.Life,then hanging for good measure......Well,if'n that poor old lady,who wuz mooned in 1963,is still around... :outdoor:

I guess I'd be flogged and put in the stocks for snapping Smoochie Smolski's bra strap (every morning in home room) .....

Sad,,, But True!.. <_<

But,,, now that I think about it,, it might be better to take a ass whoopin than have Hasben fart on ya!!!

I'm pretty sure my helper @ work would agree with you. :babyhaha: But he ain't had me whip his ass yet either :D

I guess asking someone to "pull my finger" would result in getting expelled. :o

I'm glad I got out of school when I did....I never would have made it through these days.

A lot of things my friends and I did would surely get the cops to come get us today, but then it was all handled by the office, the shop teacher, or the gym teacher.

Parents used to get involved also. I got in plenty of trouble when I got home from being in trouble at school.

Yep, the things we used to do for fun back then would get you in juvie now.

I gotta say, as a parent I'd be having serious issue with that school district/board. A fart, no matter how virulent is just a fart...nobody got hurt, nothing was in danger except a clear olfactory and nothing was damaged except maybe his shorts. No harm, no foul. I hate our litigious society but since you couldn't just kick each commissioner's ass and get anything changed I'd have to fight with language they understand...lawsuit with many zeros included...