Indian Motorcycle Community

Oh, fer cryin' out loud.....What next, Cali?

Funny thing is that they don't take into consideration the power needed to charge the batteries on their electric cars. If they were able to power the cars on their self importance and self righteousness, we'd never run out of energy.

Funny thing is that they don't take into consideration the power needed to charge the batteries on their electric cars. If they were able to power the cars on their self importance and self righteousness, we'd never run out of energy.

it would be the first 300 mph electric car ..... <_<

it would be the first 300 mph electric car ..... <_<

With a 3000 mile range between speeches from Pelosi.

Hmmm, I see a rush on Big screen TV's coming in the near future, folks will stock pile them for later use.

Robin

We can combine that with a sale on ammo and call it the Elvis Sale. Shoot your small sets and come out and buy a big one before the government takes it away!

They can take my big screen tv -

When they pry the remote from my cold dead fingers...

Thanx, D

And when mentioned in the past that your Motorcycles (ownership and use) will be TARGETED (restricted), some laughed.

Well, if two years ago someone would have said "Big screen TV's" may be banned, "I" would have laughed.

I'm not laughing anymore, nobody should be.

You guys out on the left coast deserve all you get! Ya'll keep putting these idiots in office!

Not me, but I am a victim of the tyranny of the masses. :angry:

Oh, fer cryin' out loud.....What next, Cali?

Soaring federal-state-local tax rates, inflation, federal-state-local economic downward spirals, federal-state-local budget crises, loss of open space due to windmill and solar panel 'farms", soaring gas prices - again, rising crime, further regulation of business and working citizens across the board, less attractive incentives for that American ideal of excelling for success and more handouts to those operating under malaise and illegal immigrant support, infrastructure decay, disiaters in all areas of commerce starting with construction as corners will be cut to make money and deliver on federal contracts to compete for tax dollars, decayed housing as those that couldn't afford them to begin with don't maintain them and services get cut off but they need to live somewhere so they do what they have to - some may turn them all into flop houses and crack/meth dens just to survive, that's all I have time for now I gotta go work to put food on the table of the "less priveledged"....

The good news is we may get legalized/taxed marijuana. So - don't worry, be happy.

You guys out on the left coast deserve all you get! Ya'll keep putting these idiots in office!

In a time where so much is being made about our first black president, Ann

Coulter made the following observation in her column of 2/25/2009 :

" But as long as the nation is obsessed with historic milestones, is no one

going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded

woman can become speaker of the house ?"...

In a time where so much is being made about our first black president, Ann

Coulter made the following observation in her column of 2/25/2009 :

" But as long as the nation is obsessed with historic milestones, is no one

going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded

woman can become speaker of the house ?"...

nancy_pelosi.jpg