Indian Motorcycle Community

Good to see nothing has changed with buying Indian Apparel on sale or not.

They seem to have the same problem as the old group OUT OF STOCK, OUT OF THAT SIZE.

Who are they making the clothes for anorexics? No XXL's or larger

They seem to have the same problem as the old group OUT OF STOCK, OUT OF THAT SIZE.

Give us a call, we have a good selection and even some products for the rotund among us.

1-888-600-Indian

Mark

Cherokee . . . if Mark can't help you - drop me a note and I'll hook you up with my guy - Omar the Tent Maker . . .

Some of it is on sale though.

IMC OnSale and Tribe Special Buys

Bob

Fits me ok.

I have larger sizes in most of the clothing as well. Click HERE or call 270-408-2453

What is it with the fucking outrageous prices. I guess all they want is the fat cats buying their bikes and clothes. Not for me. Hopefully the economy will get better, then I might be able to afford a t-shirt. HA!

Edited by bb5703

The Gilroy Era threads were of much higher quality back in the day - more affordable as well. Just haven't seen any apparel item that I'd want to own and wear from KM yet. The lifestyle they are selling is bogus so far. B)

I wanted to edit to say I find the clothing line more suited to golf couse wear than on the bike. Guess I don't get yuppie fashion trends. :rolleyes:

What is it with the fucking outrageous prices. I guess all they want is the fat cats buying their bikes and clothes. Not for me. Hopefully the economy will get better, then I might be able to afford a t-shirt. HA!

The Gilroy Era threads were of much higher quality back in the day - more affordable as well. Just haven't seen any apparel item that I'd want to own and wear from KM yet. The lifestyle they are selling is bogus so far. B)

I wanted to edit to say I find the clothing line more suited to golf couse wear than on the bike. Guess I don't get yuppie fashion trends. :rolleyes:

Doc = bogus yuppy fatcat.

Damn. Guess I gotta learn how to play golf now.

Who knew? <_<

Sigh.

-Doc

Not knowledgable of others wardrobe choises on here -- I am only speaking my own preferences here. No personal attacks intended. If you got 'em wear 'em. :D

Doc = bogus yuppy fatcat.

Damn. Guess I gotta learn how to play golf now.

Who knew? <_<

Sigh.

-Doc

Do you tee off first or do I?

Not knowledgable of others wardrobe choises on here -- I am only speaking my own preferences here. No personal attacks intended. If you got 'em wear 'em. :D

Whatever ya do.... don't mention the boots..... :D