Indian Motorcycle Community

This is just WRONG

Wilford Hall nurse implicated in 3 patients' deaths

SAN ANTONIO -- An Air Force nurse has been charged with giving lethal amounts of medication to three terminally ill patients in his care, military officials said Tuesday.

The incidents are alleged to have occurred in July and August of 2008.

link

If he's guilty, I hope he suffers greatly in Leavenworth.....

Edited by Rosie

link

If he's guilty, I hope he suffers greatly in Leavenworth.....

Premeditation would indicate capital murder, Rosie. That'd be a death sentence.

-Doc

Not the first nurse/doctor to do it, and unfortunately won't be the last. Happens more than you think, in both the military/VA and civilian sectors. And in almost all cases, it's not isolated but a serial killing spree.

terminally ill would be the key words here pople.

If you were told that they were in incredible pain, had no immediate family, and their every moment was a living hell...

would you still feel as mad?

Not trying to justify the actions. Just saying, think about it.

terminally ill would be the key words here pople.

If you were told that they were in incredible pain, had no immediate family, and their every moment was a living hell...

would you still feel as mad?

Not trying to justify the actions. Just saying, think about it.

Just before she passed away, my Wife was in extreme pain (Morphine knocked the edge off). She fought hard for a long time. When she finally decided it was time to go, it was her call. Not mine, or a Doctors, or a Nurses.

So, yes. I would feel just as mad...

What this guy allegedly did is Murder.

Soon we won't have to worry about this discussion anyway

Government health care does not mean everyone gets the best forever and ever

It means you get what the Government feels is fair

Terminal people don't need care as they are going to die and are nothing but a drain on resources.

I'm just sayin' :mellow:

do we know for sure they didn't ask for the OD?

just asking..... :huh:

Doesn't matter.

If I want to die and put a gun in my mouthh and pull the trigger, it's suicide.

If I want to die, and stick a gun in my mouth and ask you to pull the trigger, and you do, it's murder.....

Soon we won't have to worry about this discussion anyway

Government health care does not mean everyone gets the best forever and ever

It means you get what the Government feels is fair

Terminal people don't need care as they are going to die and are nothing but a drain on resources.

I'm just sayin' :mellow:

That's why they need to get a handle on all the things in life that are risky, In order to bring the costs of health care down many things like seat belts in cars have become law. Next helmets in cars and seat belts on bikes, fast food not a chance in hell ! Sky diving , no way Snow boarding yea right.

It will be deemed for the good of the masses and to bring down costs that many of the risky behaviors such as walking your dog at night , or ordering a pepperoni pizza will need to be banned. Were in for a hell of a wake up call with this bunch, personal right are out and the good of the masses is in ! Hold on folks.

I believe, I even read on this forum that some think national government controlled health care was a good idea ! Wake up people government has nary a clue as to what's a good idea.

It takes a lot of heat from much of the conservative media but Oregon's right to die law is one of the very few things our state legislature has gotten right. I know that if I am ever terminal and my quality of life has become a severe burden to my family...fill those vials and give me switch!

If I found out I was leaving this earth via a slow, painful demise-I'd head to Oregon.

If I found out I was leaving this earth via a slow, painful demise-I'd head to Oregon.

.......... please don`t go yet ........ not yet......... what about us ......... how can you !!! ........ so much work to be done on this Planet ........ just don`t go !!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

It takes a lot of heat from much of the conservative media but Oregon's right to die law is one of the very few things our state legislature has gotten right. I know that if I am ever terminal and my quality of life has become a severe burden to my family...fill those vials and give me switch!

That's good ta know !

:Beer-Chug[1]:

Dave