Indian Motorcycle Community

Seeing a bad trend...Warning

A radiologist friend of mine attributes this to the economy...

I am seeing a very sharp uptick in strong-arm robbery injuries...especially head injuries from blunt instruments.

Robbers are simply walking up, and hitting people in the head with blunt objects. Hammers, pipes, like that.

They just walk up, whack you in the head, and take your wallet or purse. No 'gimme your money', nothin' like that, just smack and grab.

Not cool.

Just wanted to pass that along... be aware of your surroundings everyone.

Situational awareness, brothers and sisters, OK?

-Doc

Thanks for the public announcment, definitely want to be aware of your situational surroundings; locked, N loaded..

:Beer-Chug[1]:

Dave

We can't "carry" in WI...so I have to use those chinese throwing stars.

I'm getting pretty good with them.

Of course if someone sneaks up and clubs me in the back of the head, the stars are pretty much useless.

Edited by indian T

We can't "carry" in WI...so I have to use those chinese throwing stars.

I'm getting pretty good with them.

Of course if someone sneaks up and clubs me in the back of the head, the stars are pretty much useless.

lol ...I keep a 2lb. ballpein hammer under the seat of the truck...n a .22 mag. 2-shot in my pocket.....fuk'm n feed'm beans..... :buttrock:

Can you still carry knunchucks in WI...?

They are a no-no here in CA........

Thanx, D

Thanx, D

True, but a Ballpien hammer is still legal..and pretty effective...then again, everything if friggin illegal in California, so...might as well conceal.

Time to get my Utah concealed weapons permit.....Looking down the sewer pipe of my .45 might make one think twice!
So after this scumbag sneaks up behind you and hits you on the back of the head with the ball peen hammer, because that's what's going to happen first, do you think you will remember that you even have the gun let alone be able to pull it out and use it? Face it, THAT perp is going to be richer, one wallet AND a 45. <_< Edited by Scottdog

Thanx, D

LOL....that reminds me of when I was a teenager.

We used to "borrow", from peoples yards and porches, snow shovels that had the tapered hardwood handles, cut off about a foot's worth, and put the shovels back where we got them from. Then we would make chucks from the handles...they were perfect for this.

We never thought about how pissed the people would be that had to shovel their snow with a short handled shovel.

I feel bad now. :huh:

LOL....that reminds me of when I was a teenager.

We used to "borrow", from peoples yards and porches, snow shovels that had the tapered hardwood handles, cut off about a foot's worth, and put the shovels back where we got them from. Then we would make chucks from the handles...they were perfect for this.

We never thought about how pissed the people would be that had to shovel their snow with a short handled shovel.

I feel bad now. :huh:

So your the guy <_<

So after this scumbag sneaks up behind you and hits you on the back of the head with the ball peen hammer, because that's what's going to happen first, do you think you will remember that you even have the gun let alone be able to pull it out and use it? Face it, THAT perp is going to be richer, one wallet AND a 45. <_<

Yeah. that was my point, Scotty. These fuckers aren't, like, 'Gimme your money'...

They're just walking up to people, and going upside their heads. Bam!

Had three of 'em in the last two days. Six in the last week, and about a dozen this month. Usually happens at walk-up ATMs or convenience stores, but it's happened in the mall parking lot too. Anywhere people are likely to have money readily available. Been lucky so far, only a couple of skull fractures. Plenty of concussions though, and I've had to sew up some ugly gashes. At least the sumbitches arent' using the claw side. The cops tell me that the perps know if they do the claw and get caught it goes from assault and battery/strongarm robbery, which is like, 7 years, to assault with intent, and that's 20 to life.

There are some seriously fucked-up pieces of shit walking around loose, you know it?

-Doc

A radiologist friend of mine attributes this to the economy...

I am seeing a very sharp uptick in strong-arm robbery injuries...especially head injuries from blunt instruments.

Robbers are simply walking up, and hitting people in the head with blunt objects. Hammers, pipes, like that.

They just walk up, whack you in the head, and take your wallet or purse. No 'gimme your money', nothin' like that, just smack and grab.

Not cool.

Just wanted to pass that along... be aware of your surroundings everyone.

Situational awareness, brothers and sisters, OK?

-Doc

Keep an awl in the console! Its the right tool and not illegal!

Keep an awl in the console! Its the right tool and not illegal!

So what's this awl going to do for you while you're laying on the ground bleeding?

Man,.... does ANYBODY pay attention anymore?

So what's this awl going to do for you while you're laying on the ground bleeding?

Man,.... does ANYBODY pay attention anymore?

Sorry. Been hit too many times in the head.

What did you say?

situational awareness...keep your head on a swivel and check EVERYONE out....then you will catch most of them before they are a threat. Plenty of time for Doc to call on THE JUDGE in that situation... :D :D

Plenty of time for Doc to call on THE JUDGE in that situation... :D :D

Don't got The Judge no more.

MG TOOK IT.

Hot and heavily armed. Now that's a woman, by God!

-Doc

A friend of mine once told me to treat each person you encounter as a threat and to imediately figure out the qickest way to kill them,, after that is done, you can then decide if you need to follow thru with the plan.

as was said,, "Beaware of your surroundings"

A friend of mine once told me to treat each person you encounter as a threat and to imediately figure out the qickest way to kill them,, after that is done, you can then decide if you need to follow thru with the plan.

as was said,, "Beaware of your surroundings"

Well.......... he still must be your friend.

If state law allows, then OPENLY carry!

even if I don't see them coming, the sight of the judge hanging off my hip might change his mind.

Otherwise, maybe wear your skid lid?

Seriously, NO substitute for being aware of your surroundings.

I honestly believe that someone whom is purposing to commit a serious violence, will be giving himself away with body language.

Firm eye contact and a hand on the judge will be enough to dissuade him...

I'm thinkin' Chiefin is probably pretty safe- er, invulnerable :banghead: