Indian Motorcycle Community

It is official that I will be taking a new job. Donna and I are trying to move on from Hawg City Choppers for the last

couple of months.

It has been a interesting last two years. We have given our partners the option to buy us out or sell the

business. I will be keeping the shop and hope they will be able to continue the business there.

I will be returning to the therapy field and have been hired to rebuild a children's therapy program.

I will be working in Grove, Oklahoma and have a hour and a half drive from Fayetteville and back.

I am returning to my true calling. The shop was a life long dream but it was not meant to be.

Thanks for everybody supporting the event last year and it will always be a highlight of my life.

I will be at Branson for the week as I did negotiate for the week with my new job, I aint no dummy

Thanks,

Kevin, Donna and Shelby

Congrats on the new job! Glad to hear you are following your passion. I'll miss you at Branson but there will be plenty there to tip one back with.

Ride safe,

Vagabond

Congratulations Kevin...I wish you the best in all you do.

B)

Congratulations, Kevin.

Guess I better hold on to those Hawg City T-Shirts, huh?

It is official that I will be taking a new job. Donna and I are trying to move on from Hawg City Choppers for the last

couple of months.

It has been a interesting last two years. We have given our partners the option to buy us out or sell the

business. I will be keeping the shop and hope they will be able to continue the business there.

I will be returning to the therapy field and have been hired to rebuild a children's therapy program.

I will be working in Grove, Oklahoma and have a hour and a half drive from Fayetteville and back.

I am returning to my true calling. The shop was a life long dream but it was not meant to be.

Thanks for everybody supporting the event last year and it will always be a highlight of my life.

I will be at Branson for the week as I did negotiate for the week with my new job, I aint no dummy

Thanks,

Kevin, Donna and Shelby

Congratulations Kevin. There are lot of kids who are going to better off 'cause of your decision.

Kevin, Mouse and I are sorry to hear you had to give up the dream but are happy to hear that you'll continue in your calling. See you in Branson.