Indian Motorcycle Community

We started our new website

......... I am not racist ......... I can talk to Harley guys as well :D ...... it looks cool ........ good luck :Beer-Chug[1]:B)

Ok I need a favor from you folks in my Indian family, I need cool pictures of bikes Harley and Indian and your customs sent to put under our customers and friends photos....can you email me them to legendarycycles@hotmail.com Ok, here is another, this one I have a tough time to ask...But the administrator of our site wants to do this and we would thought it was an alright idea....He wants to do a testimonial section and well....If we have not overly screwed the ones of you that have done business with us....LOL Could you drop us a note with your name and city and your experience with us? I know it is a lot to ask, but there is a reason for this madness..... You guys will understand this in the future....

Thanks, Bob

Edited by snogoer

Very kool - List some coupons or service specials so you can track how many people find your site...

Thanx, D

I know it is a lot to ask, but there is a reason for this madness..... You guys will understand this in the future....

Thanks, Bob

doc.jpg

Ok I need a favor from you folks in my Indian family, I need cool pictures of bikes Harley and Indian and your customs sent to put under our customers and friends photos....can you email me them to legendarycycles@hotmail.com Ok, here is another, this one I have a tough time to ask...But the administrator of our site wants to do this and we would thought it was an alright idea....He wants to do a testimonial section and well....If we have not overly screwed the ones of you that have done business with us....LOL Could you drop us a note with your name and city and your experience with us? I know it is a lot to ask, but there is a reason for this madness..... You guys will understand this in the future....

Thanks, Bob

How bout this one

Sno......

Sent a couple of the old Y2K..........plus one of my grandson from my sig.............

Kirk

Sno......

Sent a couple of the old Y2K..........plus one of my grandson from my sig.............

Kirk

Kirk,

Those are great Pictures! Thank you so much!

Kirk,

Those are great Pictures! Thank you so much!

Thank you guys for all the pictures, keep them coming I am going to have the admin at our web site make a section called "Our Indian Family" or something like that?

Thanks for the kind words too! I am so proud to be apart of this family!