Indian Motorcycle Community

Hi Guys,  I'm trying to locate any Indian Riders in the Delaware County, Chester County PA area or northern Delaware, ie. Newark or Wilmington areas.  There doesn't really seem to be any organization to bring us all together.  Anyone interested?

Nick,

I think you and I are it for now? I know Gonzo has a good following in the Eastern Shore of Md., and the Bucks County guys do real well in there area. I know Saponi is in Exton, but tends to ride with guys out of Berks county. In our imediate location, I think we are the only ones?

BB

Is anybody in the Westminster area

I dont know if you are interested or if our area is too far away from you but! I have sent in an application to start a new chapter in the Berks Co., Lehigh Valley area. It will be called the "Schuylkill Valley Iron Indians" I am in the works of getting riders to form the chapter we have about 15 so far. Saponi is one that is interested in our chapter. I have been riding off and on with him for about 2 years now.

Jeff: bvictory:

I guess the first thing is to get everyone together at a diner to discuss this, as well as other things related to the chapter. Builder Boy has made some meeting place recomindations. If he can get directions out.....say from Rt 422 & Rt 100 we can all pick a date to meet and get this thing started.

Saponi Please for me you address and phone number so I can add it to my list. If you have Monto Chiefs phone number I would like that as well. Please e-mail this info. to my personal e-mail address at pollock@ceinetworks.com

Thanks!

Jeff

:bvictory:

I will get an area motorcycle magazine and list some things that are coming up in our area that we can discuss and decide on. Then we can start to put a calander of ride events together with ideas from other riders as well!

:idea31:

I guess the first thing is to get everyone together at a diner to discuss this, as well as other things related to the chapter. Builder Boy has made some meeting place recomindations. If he can get directions out.....say from Rt 422 & Rt 100 we can all pick a date to meet and get this thing started.

Saponi Please for me you address and phone number so I can add it to my list. If you have Monto Chiefs phone number I would like that as well. Please e-mail this info. to my personal e-mail address at pollock@ceinetworks.com

Thanks!

Jeff

I will work on directions this weekend an post them on the board on Monday. It is the Victory Brew Pub in Downingtown. Nice microbrew! Try their Hop Devil or Horizontal Ale if you get a chance before the meeting. The Horizontal Ale has 11% alcohol content.

BB

I will work on directions this weekend an post them on the board on Monday. It is the Victory Brew Pub in Downingtown. Nice microbrew! Try their Hop Devil or Horizontal Ale if you get a chance before the meeting. The Horizontal Ale has 11% alcohol content.

BB

Now you're talkin...  Can never get enough of the Hop Devil...

:devil:  :devil:  :devil:

If you guys ever go to Gettysburg let me know.  i was there today and it was great.  Tour the battle field.  It takes about 2 hours to get there and look at it.  Then go get some lunch out on the deck at Pikes.  Good bikers, friendly restaurants and bars.  Then over to H.D of Gettysburg, real nice also.  Im tried of being the only Indian there, you guys could help a brother out.  Here is my email address let me know if you guys are going that way and we can meet up.

Jimdian

I know that you are in Del., but you are welcome to be a part of this thing!

Thanks for the invite! I told BB to get in touch if you guys are ever ridin' down around here...

jim

Archived