Indian Motorcycle Community

Fredricksburg texas rally

Had the opportunity to go to Fredricksburg Texas down in the Hill Country this weekend with some friends, pretty good time the Rally was kinda a bust not alot of people but good to see old friends and some new ones.

Caught up with Rosie from San Antonio found him looking at a real bas ass looking bike that had a Cadilac motor in it, I think he was pondering to see if he could fit Chief fenders on it.

Also had the opportunity to meet Steve635 from New Orleans and his buddy ( Sorry I cant remember his name) if you ever get down to New Orleans give him a shout I have a feeling this is the guy to check in with during Martigra.

Had a great time total count I saw 5 Chiefs, 1 Spirit and my Scout added a total of 650 miles to the bike.

Looking forward to Branson next month

Chris, I think the name of the place was CC Custom Cycles or something like that.

Jay's right. Chief fenders on that sucker would have done the trick!!!

Rosie

Hey Jaycox, Rosie nice meeting you guys. I finally got a chance to put a face to a name with some fellow Iron Indians. Jaycox, you're right the rally was pretty much a bust but the hill country was so pretty it didn't matter. We did the ride from Kerrville to Luckenbach and the Willow City Loop on some roads a friend knew that weren't even on the map. Unfortunatly a friend of mine (a relatively new rider on a Shadow ACE 1100) highsided in a sharp curve about 3 miles outside of Kerrville (on the way back). Luckily he wasn't seriously hurt, but he did need staples in his head and cracked a rib. Well somebody had to get him and the bike home so me and the Chief came home with him and the Shadow in a Budget Rental Truck. Poor Chief ran like a Champ and still had to suffer the indignity of the back of a rental truck.

Archived