Indian Motorcycle Community

Got A Thumbs UP today

Can't hardly believe it......An old fart like me and I get a Thumbs Up from two 20+ year olds in a Corvette....got to ride to one of our jobsite this morning and on the way back these 2 Hotties pulled up beside me on the bypass and gave me a thumbs up ...made my old heart pitter patter like a 20 year old...the reality set in...I realized it was the bike they were looking at and not me.....but it still gave me a rush.... :D

Sweet.

Can't hardly believe it......An old fart like me and I get a Thumbs Up from two 20+ year olds in a Corvette....got to ride to one of our jobsite this morning and on the way back these 2 Hotties pulled up beside me on the bypass and gave me a thumbs up ...made my old heart pitter patter like a 20 year old...the reality set in...I realized it was the bike they were looking at and not me.....but it still gave me a rush.... :D

Very cool my friend very cool! This thread made my day! I am a week away from dropping my chief off the stand!

Ride long Ride safe! B)

i know how ya feel pete, that happens to me everytime i walk down the street :rolleyes:

'mo - your supposed to RIDE the bike - not walk it down the street - LOL

Very cool Injun Pete. I just wanna know - were these gals doctors as they - "pulled up beside me on the bypass " - LOL

it sucks just being good looking

Yeah, I know what you mean.

To think of all the women I had to sleep with to get where I am today.

i know how ya feel pete, that happens to me everytime i walk down the street :rolleyes:

Mo...those are homeless guys trying to hitchhike or ask for money.......they are not giving YOU the thumbs up!!! :D