Indian Motorcycle Community

and then there was 1

Congrats to my Jayhawks, and really to all the teams out there, hell of a run!

Rock Chalk Baby, they are wavin the wheat!!!!

Killer game & th' good guys won.

congrats....they'll be going to the whitehouse soon like the nat'l champion LSU TIGER football team did recently...

my lady tigers almost made it there too..bridesmaids for the 5th straight year.. :angry:

(it's a reference, not a hi-jack).... :D

eric

congrats....they'll be going to the whitehouse soon like the nat'l champion LSU TIGER football team did recently...

my lady tigers almost made it there too..bridesmaids for the 5th straight year.. :angry:

(it's a reference, not a hi-jack).... :D

eric

:How-Rude: THAT was a Hijack... :Rulz[1]::bum::babyhaha: Congrats J/hawks... :Score-101010[1]::Score-101010[1]:

Hell yea, that three pointer put them into overtime and they took them Tigers down. Although alot of people weren't expecting Memphis to go that far, they did a damn good job.

Kansas' defense wore 23 and 14 down so bad that when they tried to slam that door shut with just one more free throw, they just didn't have it in 'em, and Chalmers kicked the door down.

Now two of the happiest days of my life. April 4th, 1988 and now April 7, 2008. Rock Chalk baby.

For you Paola Bob from a Lawrence boy. Born and raised and graduated.

Rooooooooooooock Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayhawk, KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUU. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KU.

One for the ages for sure. The Chalmers 3 pointer will live every year during the initial broadcast like the shot of wild eyed Jimmy V sprinting across the court. I wish I was home for that chaos in downtown last night.

Remember the Phog, shit, I live the Phog everyday of my life since I was born!!!

I liked it when dipstick Billy Packer actually made recognition of the comment he made in 88' when he said, "Kansas can run with Oklahoma, but can't beat Oklahoma." Jayhawk fans have been taunting him about that comment for years. That ACC Wake Forest prick that he is.

Anyway, unbelievable game.

Thanks,

Pablo