Indian Motorcycle Community

Filed my taxes today

Well- yeah I can--- its not enough to buy a set of fender tips.

Oh -- by the way --- 41 pages--- just for the Fed. Who was that cantidate that was pushing the flat tax again ????

Bob

No shit. I'd love to see a flat tax.

Just wait, they will be taking more when the election is over.

And it is a good thing when you do not get a big tax return.

Why would you want the government holding your money for you?

They take enough in taxes already.

They are gonna HAVE to take more. Somebody has to pay for W's war--- and his housing crisis-- and his recession.

And yeah-- I'd like to get an even $1000.00 back-- I need it for something. :eyebrow:

Bob

A recession is a decline in a country's gross domestic product (GDP), or negative real economic growth, for two or more successive quarters of a year.

The USA is not in a recession.

Housing crisis? You need to define what you mean by that.

And what ever it is I hope that the government will sit on their hands and let the market work it out. When they buy votes they do it with our money.

Just because we (The mass majority of homeowners making our mortgage payments) were responsible with our investments we should not have to carry them (people, speculators, who bought what they could no afford betting on a quick ride in equity). If they made out like bandits would they have had to share with us? No, so fuck them.

Edited by Last Resort

Got an appointment for tomorrow, probably will e-file when finished, N be done with it..

Hopin for the best...

Dave

y'all seem to be forgetting.. EVERYONE gets something back this year.

The 'economy stimulus' package. Stacked right on top of the national debt.

Your grandkids won't be able to pay it off even.

have fun spending it.

have fun spending it.

That is the biggest joke

Fucking stupid

They are running TV ads out here to let people "who normally do not file a tax return" to do so this year so they can get their money too.

How the FUCK are people who do not pay in getting money back?

have fun spending it.

The economic stimulus check is only a loan from upcomming tax seasons, it has to be returned...........

Kirk

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

I did mine today also- I gotta pay both the state and the feds, what stimulous $$$

I had to pay too........ :angry:

No state tax in Fl,,,,But the Feds got me fer 300 clams !!!

Shit, I wrote the feds a check with four zeros aheada the decimal point. It were the decibal point whenever I saw the tab.

anyways... "Just because we (The mass majority of homeowners making our mortgage payments) were responsible with our investments we should not have to carry them (people, speculators, who bought what they could no afford betting on a quick ride in equity). If they made out like bandits would they have had to share with us? No, so fuck them."

Just so we're clear, that would also extend to Countrywide, Bear Stearns, Citi, Fannie and Freddie, the gummints of the 22 wealthiest nations, the pension funds of most of the major unions, the mutual funds of most of the IRA's and 401ks and countless small businesses that are bouyed by the business loans proferred by "respectable" institutions that are on the verge of crumbling under the weight of a deregulated mortgage lending frenzy touted as "necessary" deregulation less than twenty years ago. The fed should default on it's loans from international sources too since it was at the heart of the speculation and it was the business of the fed to keep shoveling cash into the red hot housing market that it created by taking the harness off the horse.

We are unable to restore viability to homeowners. OK, I'm on board. You roll the dice, you crap out. Inna meantime we are bolstering the institutions that rolled the dice to the tune of trillions? Somewhere there's a little yeller guy with a Shanghai zip code feverishly writing loan docs for Uncle Sams signature so Uncle Sam can backfill the mess he made by deregulating a foundation block of American fiscal solvency.

Yaah, fuck them homeowners and speculators. Hell, it ain't like I stand to lose anything by leavin them to fail for they stupid decisions. So what if a declining market and impending foreclosures nationwide likely will reduce my equity. So what if the flood of cheap property the banks are going to try to offload knocks the value of my home down below what it cost me to build it in 1990. Twenty years of equity might very well fly right out the window but fuck it. Not my problem if them suckers rolled the dice and crapped out. Fuck 'em.

At least I don't hold any Bear Sterns that I know of.

Yaah, fuck them homeowners and speculators. Hell, it ain't like I stand to lose anything by leavin them to fail for they stupid decisions. So what if a declining market and impending foreclosures nationwide likely will reduce my equity. So what if the flood of cheap property the banks are going to try to offload knocks the value of my home down below what it cost me to build it in 1990. Twenty years of equity might very well fly right out the window but fuck it. Not my problem if them suckers rolled the dice and crapped out. Fuck 'em.

Fuck 'em. Go buy some of that cheap property that will be hitting the market, hold onto it for 5 or so years, and fuck 'em again and sell it for a tidy profit. This shit will ride back up just like it did in the 90's when we had a downturn.

2007 fed tax - six figures

dr g

That's not true.

dr g

Ouch. You need to talk to your accountant about that. If that were a surprise to you, I'd be livid.

dr g

You make to much money...send some to me ;)

And the houseing thing is all Thanks Danny and Foose's fault :o

Edited by streetcruiser

Well, we know they killed the property value in their areas...

:D

And I know my neighborhood has been advertising as being FoosH-free for 72 days.

Edited by Maldev

If you are relly serious and want things to change, get behind the 'fair tax' see details at Fair Tax

You won't ever have to file a tax return again and you get to keep your whole paycheck. I've read the book and fully suppot the plan - will instantly fix many of this country's economic woes while simultaneosly removing power from the gov't and lobbiest.

Yeah...and then they TAX YOU on the REFUND as if it's new income!! Totally absurd if you ask me...

Fuck 'em. Go buy some of that cheap property that will be hitting the market, hold onto it for 5 or so years, and fuck 'em again and sell it for a tidy profit. This shit will ride back up just like it did in the 90's when we had a downturn.

Skips mobeus economics 101. The speculators drove this train into the ground so be one. Do de term carpetbagger ring a bell?

Well- yeah I can--- its not enough to buy a set of fender tips.

Oh -- by the way --- 41 pages--- just for the Fed. Who was that cantidate that was pushing the flat tax again ????

Bob

HMMMMMMMM, You are getting a REFUND? Funny I had to READ about it on the forum!

Maybe you can put down 1k on that Can-Am deal for your girlfriend!!!

Indian Lover :couple: