Indian Motorcycle Community

Our military now has a ray-gun

been around for a few years...i think the original story was last year or year before I first saw publicly.....kinda feels like it is cooking you...quite painful and incapacitating.

some cool shit out there already on battlefields..and more on the way.

one of the smartest things I ever read about while on active duty was some ingenious security person figured out frequencies of the triggers being used by terrorists in a specific area....so they devised a scanner that went through and broadcast in those same frequencies randomly over and over again every...and then drove around town.

Shit started blowing up in houses, in cars, in stores, in mosques....

They were so effective they were told to stop as innocent family members and customers were being blown up that were near these explosives. A couple months later the Marine barracks was brought down and you guys know the rest of the story.

Read it in after action report first time but could not repeat....then read it again in a book by a former Navy Seal that was involved in the testing. I always wonder how many other inventions or ideas are squashed for reasons only known to politicians or others....

I know of some that have been tested and proved very effective but never made it to see light of day....and I am sure I only saw tip of iceberg during my time.

Cool shit no matter what

I always wonder how many other inventions or ideas are squashed for reasons only known to politicians or others....

I've always wondered how much stuff our military has that they don't tell ANYONE about... won't even use it until it REALLY becomes necessary... then SURPRISE!