Indian Motorcycle Community

"Dear Sorry-Ass Chicken-Shit Cowardly CH Motherfuckers..."

In otherwords, we still don't have an answer? Why not?

Nope, and don't hold your breath, for once those blow hards stopped blowing.....Go figure? eh? They went too far and now find themselves in position where they can't blame us with their big conspiracy theory...... and honestly I don't don't think they for casted the fire storm that would erupt from their horse shit, I am actually basking in the quiet.....

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought down a sandwich, a diet pepsi and some granola bars, and read this whole thing. I also went to the CH website and dug around there. Unfortunately, I may not be as smart as some on the board, because I really couldn't find the posts that caused the comotion.

As someone said, there is alot of "internet testosterone" on all websites. Here is a simple solution. The parties that feel they have been wronged can duke it out in a cage at the next IRIP in Branson. I'll even arrange for the cage to be shipped in.

The parties involved can slug it out, and then when the matches are over, just shake hands, and have a cold beer, (or diet pepsi). I'll referee, and maybe I can get Danny to ref as well. That should settle all the "he said - she said" banterring that is going on forever.

If the parties don't want to do a cage fight, maybe we could have a checkers tournament, three out of five is declared the winner !

Maybe this whole thing needs to be resolved and put to bed.

my humble thoughts

2 blackbelts

The way it looks to me is....This is already asleep and I can't for see it coming back to life on this subject anyways.........I think we all got our points across.....

I brought down a sandwich, a diet pepsi and some granola bars, and read this whole thing. I also went to the CH website and dug around there. Unfortunately, I may not be as smart as some on the board, because I really couldn't find the posts that caused the comotion.

I've been told they were deleted from the forum. Not sure if this is true or not, but the posts were quoted on this thread as well. The fact that they were posted at one time or another is not under debate.

I'm hungry -

I think I'll order the Ruben with extra 1000 island dressing on the side.

Thanx, D

PS: Get over yourselves and ride.......................

I'm hungry -

I think I'll order the Ruben with extra 1000 island dressing on the side.

Thanx, D

PS: Get over yourselves and ride.......................

Hey Danny...did you make it to the Frozen Tundra for the game last week?

Nope - Watched the game on the 20ft screen at the Bellagio Sports Book.

That Packers / Patriots $500 parlay paid off nicely...

:D

Thanx, D

• 3 months later...

Hey Doc, I've been around this forum for some time. I don't always read everything in this forum as I just like to look around and from time to time look for answers to problems I may be having with my scoot. Now I don't know what was said aboout you or MG. but I really liked what you had to say about us backwoods southern boys. I believe you nailed that one and am proud someone has the balls to stand up and say so.

Hey Doc, I've been around this forum for some time. I don't always read everything in this forum as I just like to look around and from time to time look for answers to problems I may be having with my scoot. Now I don't know what was said aboout you or MG. but I really liked what you had to say about us backwoods southern boys. I believe you nailed that one and am proud someone has the balls to stand up and say so.

Oh, someone witnessed one our spats......I forgot about this one! LOL Hopefully these are over, we have not had any real good fights with the CH crew in along time...Hope it stays that way... Naw, they will start some shit again. The rally is just around the corner!

Thanks balloon. As a sho-nuff backwoods southern boy, I don't know no other way to be.

After the yellin' was over, and some behind the scene mediation (by a party who shall remain nameless, but whom MG likes and respects very much), it became apparent that this was a case of somebody playing "Let's YOU and HIM fight."

Someone intentionally started shit with the sole intention of starting shit, and involved some (relatively, LOL!) innocent folks on both sides of the fence.

Hatchets got buried, case closed.

We got a big rally coming up. Leave this buried. Enough feelings got hurt last time.

I've been enjoying the relative quiet, and the last thing I need right now is someone getting MG's bloomers bunched up. She ain't been a picnic to live with this semester. (She graduates the day before IRIP starts, THANK GOD!!!)

Let's ride. :booya:

-Doc