Indian Motorcycle Community

"Dear Sorry-Ass Chicken-Shit Cowardly CH Motherfuckers..."

To me the seriousness of the act is understandable.

But one has to ask himself....................Do I wish to stoop to that level????

Come on Doc, I don't know you well but I know that you are a better man than that................

Don't hate me........just tryin' to make a point..............

no he's not a better man than that, he is a great man for feeling the way he does, i would think i would react the exact same way as doc, frankly i think doc is a lot more angry than many suspect, i just kinda relate to doc for some reason

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but there are people that will curse JW and his bunch now....but let JW buy some blue liquor...pass out some hundred dollar cigars....buy some dinner......sit around and talk shit like one of the guys....and they will be first in line to suck his dick. Then they will say....He is misunderstood...he is a good guy in person....he knows he is an ass but does not mean it....that he is different in person and not as bad a cocksucker as you think.

I saw it at Branson a couple years ago....and it will happen again.

The way I see it though is people have two choices....be yourself both online on forum and in person......or be two different people...ones an asshole and ones bearable. The problem is most of us see each other 90% of the time on FORUM and very little in person.

yeah brock i see that shit til it makes me hurt. i hust ain't cut that way

yeah but there are people that will curse JW and his bunch now....but let JW buy some blue liquor...pass out some hundred dollar cigars....buy some dinner......sit around and talk shit like one of the guys....and they will be first in line to suck his dick. Then they will say....He is misunderstood...he is a good guy in person....he knows he is an ass but does not mean it....that he is different in person and not as bad a cocksucker as you think.

The way I see it though is people have two choices....be yourself both online on forum and in person......or be two different people...ones an asshole and ones bearable. The problem is most of us see each other 90% of the time on FORUM and very little in person.

So the stigma of big cock sucking asshole is the one we remember........and it takes a lot of fixing to remove that image. Well, if you got any fucking integrity...if not then a few drinks and pats on the back....are better than your word or honor. Just ask a few of the guys at the CH forum.

An old Master Sergeant told me a story.....of the worlds best carpenter. He was world renown and visited by royalty and warrior alike to build cabinets for their homes. his skills were said to be from GOD and nobody could compare. One night he went to local bar and got drunk....and sucked his first cock.

The next day what do you think the locals and fans said to him? They did not say, "There is the worlds best carpenter that is without equal" They said, "Hey there is that cocksucker!"

So what is the moral to the story? You can be the best carpenter in the world but if you suck just one cock...your reputation is ruined forever and you are thereby known as THE COCKSUCKER and your skills as a carpenter will never be remembered.

Lots of cock suckers on the other forum......

Did John say this..................? er 1 of his BUTT wipes??!!?? don't see him making that sort of statement... just MY opinion of the BOY.....I've PARDIED with him.........slapped him in the NUTz TOoooooo ,...when he crossed the line... :babyhaha: ASK HIM....Talks CHEAP on the PC....everyone speaks a differnt tone in person..n as far as Blue likk'r....n cigars...only fella "I" saw pass'n it around, was danny

don't encourage him..... :Rulz[1]:

:rauch08:

:Rulz[1]::grouphug::couple::Cheers[1]:

& BROCK.....doesn't matter if it's My GURL,.....Mo, er even yer SORRY ASS,...WE're FAMILY HERE...n you folk are the ONLY family "I" have.... :grouphug:

Did John say this..................? er 1 of his BUTT wipes??!!?? don't see him making that sort of statement... just MY opinion of the BOY.....I've PARDIED with him.........slapped him in the NUTz TOoooooo ,...when he crossed the line... :babyhaha: ASK HIM....Talks CHEAP on the PC....everyone speaks a differnt tone in person..n as far as Blue likk'r....n cigars...only fella "I" saw pass'n it around, was danny

what is your question as to what JW said les????

You know Jim, I'm not sure which disturbs me more: the fact that you see nothing wrong with anything posted in that snippet of thread, or the fact that you did nothing to defend MG.

"Nobody on this board knows who she is....just a pair of internet boobies...etc." You know her quite well, thank you very much, and you didn't say shit to defend her.

And after she spent days trying to find you a job, when you were at a very, very low point in your life.

And this is how you repay her?

You ungrateful, sorry-ass lowlife motherfucker. You definitely belong over there with those sterling individuals.

Don't bother trying to phone either of us. We're done with you.

To the CH denizens: Yes, MG is a model. Yes, she has posed nude and semi-nude and been paid quite well for it, thank you very much. If you've seen the photos it ought to be abundantly clear why. The girl gets fan mail from, literally, all over the world.

I'm not quite sure which is more offensive to you: that she is beautiful, that she is naked, that she is an Iron Indian, that she flirts with the guys here, or (D) all of the above.

To that, I would say several things:

(1)Tell me you have never perused a photo of a gorgeous naked girl and I will tell you to your face that you are either (a)lying or (b)gay.

(2) Since you appear to be the arbiters of beauty and morality, please, show us how it's done. Why don't you post some photos of, say, MS CHEEF showing us how MG should comport herself as a lady, Hmm?

I don't believe I'll hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

MG is still studying for finals. I haven't yet apprised her of her sudden popularity on the CH cesspool, nor do I intend to until after they are over. If she gets on the forum and finds out, so be it, but I don't intend to ruin her day, and fuck up her study time with this shit.

Pissants.

-Doc

Ok whoa up there cowboy, you have just done what you seem to take most offense to yourself, you have taken a shot at someones wife. Does that entitle YOU to an asswoopin(using your very own set of values?). Ihave never met you 2 but I enjoy your post, no I don't always agree with them but you have every right to post em and it's all good. I read ALL the posts from over there and it appears there was a line to be crossed but it wasn't by ED or his lovely wife DEB and I take it personally that you seem to want to strike out at someone without reading it through. Doc if it were MY wife I would be pissed too if I felt someone slighted her but I would make the call and find out WTF but there ain't no honor in berateing another mans wife.

ya forgot © female.....

seriously though, don't allow them to get you all snitted up, they are not worth it,

EH gotta say it again JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED ;)

So the stigma of big cock sucking asshole is the one we remember........and it takes a lot of fixing to remove that image. Well, if you got any fucking integrity...if not then a few drinks and pats on the back....are better than your word or honor. Just ask a few of the guys at the CH forum.

An old Master Sergeant told me a story.....of the worlds best carpenter. He was world renown and visited by royalty and warrior alike to build cabinets for their homes. his skills were said to be from GOD and nobody could compare. One night he went to local bar and got drunk....and sucked his first cock.

The next day what do you think the locals and fans said to him? They did not say, "There is the worlds best carpenter that is without equal" They said, "Hey there is that cocksucker!"

So what is the moral to the story? You can be the best carpenter in the world but if you suck just one cock...your reputation is ruined forever and you are thereby known as THE COCKSUCKER and your skills as a carpenter will never be remembered.

Lots of cock suckers on the other forum......

Was that cocksucking going on before or after he threw the money in the face of that lady from Indian? Or was before or after he made a complete ass of himself with the people from Indian? Nope would not suck his cock if my life depended on it...That Cocksucker is not firing on all eight! Fucker has raised too much havoc within the Indian community for me! Nope, after he gets some meds and I get a signed note from a shrink, maybe then I will get on my knees!

Ok whoa up there cowboy, you have just done what you seem to take most offense to yourself, you have taken a shot at someones wife. Does that entitle YOU to an asswoopin(using your very own set of values?). Ihave never met you 2 but I enjoy your post, no I don't always agree with them but you have every right to post em and it's all good. I read ALL the posts from over there and it appears there was a line to be crossed but it wasn't by ED or his lovely wife DEB and I take it personally that you seem to want to strike out at someone without reading it through. Doc if it were MY wife I would be pissed too if I felt someone slighted her but I would make the call and find out WTF but there ain't no honor in berateing another mans wife.

Is not Ed's wife Miss Chief? and MS Chief that hot little blond gal, whos pictures are as sweet as a gentle mountain rain? excuse me for a minute, I need to get some tissues...LOL

It depends on what's "your" line....

I read the whole thing objectively.. it seems once again most involved are my friends..

i saw jabs taken by ED, Deb, and Ludie...I do think the intent of Deb's jab was taken out of context, and not met to be mean to MG--I think she was commenting on not having all the women over there posing nude.

It seems Ed was more interesting in taking shots at Mike and Dave, as usual..

I don't really see where Doc took a shot at Deb, except confirming he wouldn't expect her to pose for any pics...i guess you can infer whatever you want out of that.

more important than any of that, it appears the implicit threats in all of this are getting out of hand..

it also is turning into an "us" v. "them" thing... "us"...may be friends of Doc/MG, IIRA, Public board??? and the them is or is about to be the LW's...objectively, I can see that from a mile away....

pretty soon, loyalties will be called into question....it'll be "with us or against us"....etc...

and the divide continues...I used to be upset about the separate events....i think it's a good thing now...yes, that's a loaded statement, with some background info i won't share here.... but i can say that a few will never get along...and the masses suffer for this...

as for JW....well, in his defense, i didn't see anything he said about any of this....i do believe he is at the center of the controversy, and choosing sides w or against him is a big part of the main divide, but in this particular case...he's "innocent"...

eric

i did not say anything JW said....I just related that he is the LEADER over there and lots of people do his bidding either through direct contact or to defend him and his business....just like we defend and support Kings Mountain, Springfield, Gilroy, or eachother. That is common to defend those you associate with.... My comments were more about what kind of image he and his followers portray...in person and then online. They are vastly different in some instances but the image I remember is the one people exhibit 90% of the time and not the one or two good situations when we might have met in person. Just like a guy wanting to date your daughter....any scumbag can dress up and contain his language and actions long enough to meet the parents and set that first impression....but over the weeks and months his true personality will come out. That is the one that is remembered...not that he was like EDDIE HASKELL one night for dinner....but that he is like your worst nightmare the others.

So my comment was to relate how easy it is to RUIN your reputation...and that one or two meetings in person or phone calls to straighten things out only covers up so much stink...sooner or later the majority of your actions outweigh any good you may be doing or planning on doing. That goes for any of us and not anyone in particular...if you are pretty straight up with everyone...voice your opinion but keep the personal attacks out of it...then most can handle that. When you respond in much greater volume than you receive in criticism...or become a flaming asshole to a great number of people...the handful that think you are great dont really matter. Hell, Hitler, Jeffery Dahmer, Mike Tyson, Liberace, Prince Charles, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi all have people that truly care for them and like them. I just dont give a damn about them. Might be okay in person but their PUBLIC personality sucks...

What did ...

Liberace.jpg

... do to piss you off Brock?

not a thing other than giving fags a bad name....

i am done with all this .....

i dont have time or inclination to get involved in this again..... i need to go riding.

not a thing other than giving fags a bad name....

:babyhaha::Funny-Post::babyhaha:

What did ...

Liberace.jpg

... do to piss you off Brock?

kinda funny.. i was wondering the same thing but didn't wanna ask...

eric

I broke down and read this.

It's five pages of my life wasted.

MG is a far better person, or the higher compliment from my generation, one helluva broad by comparison to most of this for her response and hells bells, she's the brunt of it.

I don't agree with the painting peeps with the same brush. It's crap. I hammer my grandkids not to paint anyone with the same brush and to try and see the value in other kids even when they buds are runnin them hard. . That don't make me the better man. Just means I can distinguish crap.

Doc is justified in any level of righteous indignation he deigns appropriate for affronts to himself or those he loves. I dunno that thrashing it out over heah did much more than rub salt in a canker but I got no right nor cause to argue with his choices.

Inside of these five pages is as much concentrated venom as any five pages anywhere I know of. That there is a fact that may be alluded to in the course of things. One of the great pitfalls in dancing with devils is the devil knows the steps and once you learn 'em, without a scorecard it's not easy tellin which one is Fred and which one is Ginger.

Doc, I would be proud to share a little wind with you. You save peoples sorry lives daily in circumstances that would reinforce my arguments for why you shouldn't save peoples sorry lives. That kinda shit humbles the fuck outta me.

Denise, not to minimize yer own dedication to healing but the most striking thing to Pop is how much you take me back to a breed of woman that used to populate the world in fair enough numbers that wherever the road took us The Queen always managed to find a kindred soul to (or so I thought at the time) back her play knockin the legs right out from under my high horse. Honest to god I has thunk that pure brass had been wrung outta the female arsenal. I stand corrected, mercifully old enough that the debilitating effects to my maleness from back in the day is reasonably scarred over and the possibility of further damage today is limited by my acceptance of my station.

It is my pleasure to be in the acquaintance of grace and sensibility.

Too bad it ain't contagious.

I broke down and read this.

It's five pages of my life wasted.

MG is a far better person, or the higher compliment from my generation, one helluva broad by comparison to most of this for her response and hells bells, she's the brunt of it.

I don't agree with the painting peeps with the same brush. It's crap. I hammer my grandkids not to paint anyone with the same brush and to try and see the value in other kids even when they buds are runnin them hard. . That don't make me the better man. Just means I can distinguish crap.

Doc is justified in any level of righteous indignation he deigns appropriate for affronts to himself or those he loves. I dunno that thrashing it out over heah did much more than rub salt in a canker but I got no right nor cause to argue with his choices.

Inside of these five pages is as much concentrated venom as any five pages anywhere I know of. That there is a fact that may be alluded to in the course of things. One of the great pitfalls in dancing with devils is the devil knows the steps and once you learn 'em, without a scorecard it's not easy tellin which one is Fred and which one is Ginger.

Doc, I would be proud to share a little wind with you. You save peoples sorry lives daily in circumstances that would reinforce my arguments for why you shouldn't save peoples sorry lives. That kinda shit humbles the fuck outta me.

Denise, not to minimize yer own dedication to healing but the most striking thing to Pop is how much you take me back to a breed of woman that used to populate the world in fair enough numbers that wherever the road took us The Queen always managed to find a kindred soul to (or so I thought at the time) back her play knockin the legs right out from under my high horse. Honest to god I has thunk that pure brass had been wrung outta the female arsenal. I stand corrected, mercifully old enough that the debilitating effects to my maleness from back in the day is reasonably scarred over and the possibility of further damage today is limited by my acceptance of my station.

That is pure class Pop....Thanks

Well,,, If you post Nude Pictures of yourself or better half on a MOTORCYCLE Forum and someone sees it as Inappropriate or mild pornography and says something you don't like,,, well that has to be expected... Not everyone logs into a Motorcycle Forum to see that,there are other sites for that.

now,,before someone starts calling me gay or queer,, let me say this,, I know Mark & Denice personally and think the world of both of them and seeing Denice on a Public Motorcycle forum nude was like seeing my sister nude on a public forum,,I didn't say anything to her as she is a big girl and can do what she wants,, But I didn't care for it. Don't get me wrong ,, Denice is a Beautiful person Clothes on or off,,, Until you have the chance to meet her in person you will never know!

If I have upset Mark & Denice,, I am sorry and apologize,, I just wish they would have called me or PM me personally instead of posting their anger in public,,,things would be different. I guess we were never as good of friends as I thought we were,,,, but I could be wrong as I have been Wrong ONCE before!...

Flame away if you feel you need to ....

Later

Chiefin

You also had an opportunity to have posted those sentiments on the other forum while potshots were being taken at Doc & MG. I guess they don't think you were as good of a friend as they thought you were.

The point is the street goes both ways. If you remove the posting of the photos out of the equation and simply saw someone posting bile about Doc & MG, would you have said anything then? If so, why did the photos prevent you in this case? If no, why not?

Easy questions, right?

MG is one helluva broad.

Thank you, Pop. I greatly appreciate the compliment. I must say, you have turned out to be quite a gentleman. The Queen is a lucky woman. But I'm sure she is quite aware of that...and I'm sure she really IS a helluva broad!

You also had an opportunity to have posted those sentiments on the other forum while potshots were being taken at Doc & MG. I guess they don't think you were as good of a friend as they thought you were.

The point is the street goes both ways. If you remove the posting of the photos out of the equation and simply saw someone posting bile about Doc & MG, would you have said anything then? If so, why did the photos prevent you in this case? If no, why not?

Easy questions, right?

Those were my reactions, exactly, Robert.

I'm sorry those photos offended you, Jim. If you read the forum as much as you used to, then you know EXACTLY what context those photos were posted in. I was trying to calm down an already heated situation, using the old 'carrot and stick' method. It actually worked, for maybe ten days. Until the 'dark side' started relentlessly stirring up shit again. But it's not like about a billion people from all over the world haven't seen those photos on the internet, or in the bikini or lingerie catalogues. Why not some people I actually know and LIKE???

What I did NOT expect was to end up at the center of this 'us and them' fight.

NO, I DON'T think Mark should've called you out in public. I don't think I should even have commented on it, either. I am ashamed of that, and I've already chewed HIS ass for it as well. He won't be sitting down for a while.

You and I will talk about this, when I've had a chance to mull this over, and get a little more perspective.

I repeat, everyone needs to take some deep breaths, and calm down. OK?

MG

:Cartoon_1238:

I know Mark and Denise personally. I am glad to know them and spend some time with them. Hope to get together many more times in my lifetime. I have already expressed privately to them my thoughts on the matter. I just wanted to give an opinion here - 2 finer people you will not know. Simple as that.

Inside of these five pages is as much concentrated venom as any five pages anywhere I know of.

pop my old friend who i never know what he is saying. please try and stay as basic as possible. are we worse than the CH FORUM?? do we start as much shit as they do?? i think you are a great guy, but it seems when it comes to the benefit of a doubt you give it to the CH crowd, i will say you are as straight down the middle as anyone and i guess that is hard for me to accept as i see it more one way than you do.do you feel it necessary to respond to their thread as you did here?? ain't trying to start nothin pop, like i told you, i love you man, just being mo and trying to understand a complex pop, and mo ain't very smart

Thank you, Pop. I greatly appreciate the compliment. I must say, you have turned out to be quite a gentleman. The Queen is a lucky woman. But I'm sure she is quite aware of that...and I'm sure she really IS a helluva broad!

I'm sorry those photos offended you, Jim. If you read the forum as much as you used to, then you know EXACTLY what context those photos were posted in. I was trying to calm down an already heated situation, using the old 'carrot and stick' method. It actually worked, for maybe ten days. Until the 'dark side' started relentlessly stirring up shit again. But it's not like about a billion people from all over the world haven't seen those photos on the internet, or in the bikini or lingerie catalogues. Why not some people I actually know and LIKE???

NO, I DON'T think Mark should've called you out in public. I don't think I should even have commented on it, either. I am ashamed of that, and I've already chewed HIS ass for it as well. He won't be sitting down for a while.

You and I will talk about this, when I've had a chance to mull this over, and get a little more perspective.

MG

talk to ya soon........

MG

Nope, not until they leave us the hell alone......I am sick of this shit and I want those bastards to stop this shit for good! We don't go over there starting shit, can they say that about themselves? HELL NO!