Indian Motorcycle Community

"Dear Sorry-Ass Chicken-Shit Cowardly CH Motherfuckers..."

WELL,,HERE IT IS,,,,,

ITS SO TERRIBLE,,,,,,,, WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSY'S THAT WONT GO SEE WHAT WAS SAID BECAUSE OF PRIDE ,, OR JUST PLAIN STUPIDITY!!!!

You know Jim, I'm not sure which disturbs me more: the fact that you see nothing wrong with anything posted in that snippet of thread, or the fact that you did nothing to defend MG.

"Nobody on this board knows who she is....just a pair of internet boobies...etc." You know her quite well, thank you very much, and you didn't say shit to defend her.

And after she spent days trying to find you a job, when you were at a very, very low point in your life.

And this is how you repay her?

You ungrateful, sorry-ass lowlife motherfucker. You definitely belong over there with those sterling individuals.

Don't bother trying to phone either of us. We're done with you.

To the CH denizens: Yes, MG is a model. Yes, she has posed nude and semi-nude and been paid quite well for it, thank you very much. If you've seen the photos it ought to be abundantly clear why. The girl gets fan mail from, literally, all over the world.

I'm not quite sure which is more offensive to you: that she is beautiful, that she is naked, that she is an Iron Indian, that she flirts with the guys here, or (D) all of the above.

To that, I would say several things:

(1)Tell me you have never perused a photo of a gorgeous naked girl and I will tell you to your face that you are either (a)lying or (b)gay.

(2) Since you appear to be the arbiters of beauty and morality, please, show us how it's done. Why don't you post some photos of, say, MS CHEEF showing us how MG should comport herself as a lady, Hmm?

I don't believe I'll hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

MG is still studying for finals. I haven't yet apprised her of her sudden popularity on the CH cesspool, nor do I intend to until after they are over. If she gets on the forum and finds out, so be it, but I don't intend to ruin her day, and fuck up her study time with this shit.

Pissants.

-Doc

Edited by Dr. Mark
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To that, I would say several things:

(1)Tell me you have never perused a photo of a gorgeous naked girl and I will tell you to your face that you are either (a)lying or (b)gay.

ya forgot © female.....

seriously though, don't allow them to get you all snitted up, they are not worth it,

Some people are your "friend" for the moment and are in it for "what can you do for me now"...as you know, they are not true friends

I do not know either of you except for what I read and you both sound like a lot of fun and classy, don't let them bring you down.

Dr. Charger is right, check your blood pressure and let it go, they are really not worth it!

Congrats to JW then!!! 30 engines a month is an impressive... at least to me.

He started out with... I think, 250 finished to unfinished Indian Power Plus 100 castings and parts he bought from PAS. All the Gilroy Indian leftover stock.

If they are selling 30 a month then he will be out of engines in less then 8 months at the longest. Depends on when they hit that 30 a month mark.

It will be good for them once they get through these Indian parts and start casting their own. No more scraping the Indian logo off, they can have their own name and logo cast in.

I am happy for them too? I just feel sorry for the poor bastards that bought their pile of shit motors.......That asshole thinks he God's gift to the Indian community...Yet, his cronies including himself can't get along with the majority of the Indian riders so they have to start their own site, then his people make COMPLETE ASSES of themselves on the Indian blog. Lets not forget the "May God rebuke you" bull shit that came right from horse's ass himself.....Or the shit that is publicly stated about Indian on a site that is attached to another site that is trying to sell products to Indian riders. Let me tell you something: THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY FUCKLING WRONG WITH HIM AND HIS FOLLOWERS! Fucking Forest Gump could even figure that one out! Truth is, I fucking blame JW and his high priestess ANT for all this shit...He fucking promotes it, hell no, he pays for all of this shit! I am just plain old sick of his and his followers BULL SHIT and I will not put up with it...Those bastards come over here for one purpose, that is to start a big God dammed fight! They go to Indian and post shit just to continue their time honored tradition...."May God rebuke us?" Shit....I'd go back to church if God did some mid-evil shit to that asshole!

Edited by snogoer
:couple:

Yes, but would you defend my honor as Doc did for MG :eyebrow:

ya forgot © female.....

seriously though, don't allow them to get you all snitted up, they are not worth it,

Some people are your "friend" for the moment and are in it for "what can you do for me now"...as you know, they are not true friends

I do not know either of you except for what I read and you both sound like a lot of fun and classy, don't let them bring you down.

Dr. Charger is right, check your blood pressure and let it go, they are really not worth it!

Nope, Sorry EH......These bastards have to get the message to LEAVE us the HELL ALONE, the passive message does not get through those Neanderthal MOTHER F_CKERS! Enough is enough, if their Nirvana is so perfect over there and all can be spoken, then I say it is time to "SPEAK"! They start shit, then go over there and tell them how we really feel! Maybe a dose of their own medicine might be what they need to end this shit once and for all! I am going to tell those dick heads off over there every time they start their horse-shit...Remember in Nirvana they will never ask you to leave or delete your post......Just wait, after I get through with them they will have a change of heart!

Edited by snogoer
Just wait, after I get through with them they will have a change of heart!

BINGO, ya hafta have a heart in order to change it,

immaturity can't be fixed, they hafta grow up and they refuse to,

it's sad really...

Yes, but would you defend my honor as Doc did for MG :eyebrow:

Just between U n Me......"IF" U was my better half...n sombody "Dis'd" her....I wouldn't say a word....HONEST...BUT,THEY (Them) WOULD HEAR ME........FACT

I'ld HUNT'm Dwn. then we'ld TALK........ :Rulz[1]:

BINGO, ya hafta have a heart in order to change it,

immaturity can't be fixed, they hafta grow up and they refuse to,

it's sad really...

NO Brains either!

Just between U n Me......"IF" U was my better half...n sombody "Dis'd" her....I wouldn't say a word....HONEST...BUT,THEY (Them) WOULD HEAR ME........FACT

:wub:

Holy Shit......Charger, My Bro.......SMOOOOOOTH............................................................

Holy Shit......Charger, My Bro.......SMOOOOOOTH............................................................

don't encourage him..... :Rulz[1]:

:rauch08:

:wub:

not so fast...i heard Charger say the same thing to Mo...so not sure if that means they are GOOD friends or somebody is hoping for a reach around! :D

Come to think of it...I did too!

then you are on your own, ya get what ya deserve... B)

I'm with you charger, But we wouldn't be talkin I'd have to "Go to work on holmes with a pair a pliars and a blowtorch"..... You feelin me!!

Edited by YelloSpirit

To me the seriousness of the act is understandable.

But one has to ask himself....................Do I wish to stoop to that level????

Come on Doc, I don't know you well but I know that you are a better man than that................

Don't hate me........just tryin' to make a point..............

To me the seriousness of the act is understandable.

But one has to ask himself....................Do I wish to stoop to that level????

Come on Doc, I don't know you well but I know that you are a better man than that................

Don't hate me........just tryin' to make a point..............

Yes, for the most part that is true....For the most part......Except with that crew of people....Kind of like lowering ourselves to Stallan to fight Hitler in WWII....Equal evils, just Stallin happen to be on the right side of the fence.....

If you insult my lady, please understand, I will not hesitate, not for one damn second, to defend her honor to my dying breath.

Believe it.

-Doc

You know how much I love you, boy?!

MG

:Cartoon_1238:

I'm on the side that believes it's not worth it to stoop to the level of whale...poop. As a F.U.N.G. here, I don't know any of you other than words on the screen at this point but Doc, MG, you got my support here for what it's worth.

I get the sense...and I may be a little hypersensitve here...but I get the sense that there were some comments in this thread that may have had a sideways reference to my thoughts on a different topic. I'll tell you that I did NOT say that an aggressive act is NEVER justified only in the case of point that was being discussed. There are times when reasoning with certain folks over issues that fall on the wrong side of your personal 'don't cross line' won't make you any headway so other types of 'discussion' are required. Been there, done that.

Though I may be a simple knuckle draggin', stick wiggler of a Marine, my upbringing forces me to share the same perspective as most of you who posted. You can make all the derogatory Jarhead jokes...call me anything you want and you'll not get much of a rise out of me because I always look at the person making the comment and wonder why they even care about a blockhead like me. But lay off the wife, kiddies or close friends because I don't cotton to it any more than Doc does. Not that my advice has been solicited but my approach in this case, since the buffoons didn't/probably wouldn't make those comments face to face would be to let it pass...but certainly not forget! Should they ever have misfortune of crossing my path, then there would be a very high probability that they'd get their ass knocked out...or I'd get my ass beat trying.

Ok, I've run my suck far too much already...

I'm on the side that believes it's not worth it to stoop to the level of whale...poop. As a F.U.N.G. here, I don't know any of you other than words on the screen at this point but Doc, MG, you got my support here for what it's worth.

I get the sense...and I may be a little hypersensitve here...but I get the sense that there were some comments in this thread that may have had a sideways reference to my thoughts on a different topic. I'll tell you that I did NOT say that an aggressive act is NEVER justified only in the case of point that was being discussed. There are times when reasoning with certain folks over issues that fall on the wrong side of your personal 'don't cross line' won't make you any headway so other types of 'discussion' are required. Been there, done that.

Though I may be a simple knuckle draggin', stick wiggler of a Marine, my upbringing forces me to share the same perspective as most of you who posted. You can make all the derogatory Jarhead jokes...call me anything you want and you'll not get much of a rise out of me because I always look at the person making the comment and wonder why they even care about a blockhead like me. But lay off the wife, kiddies or close friends because I don't cotton to it any more than Doc does. Not that my advice has been solicited but my approach in this case, since the buffoons didn't/probably wouldn't make those comments face to face would be to let it pass...but certainly not forget! Should they ever have misfortune of crossing my path, then there would be a very high probability that they'd get their ass knocked out...or I'd get my ass beat trying.

Ok, I've run my suck far too much already...

Good comment.....

yeah but there are people that will curse JW and his bunch now....but let JW buy some blue liquor...pass out some hundred dollar cigars....buy some dinner......sit around and talk shit like one of the guys....and they will be first in line to suck his dick. Then they will say....He is misunderstood...he is a good guy in person....he knows he is an ass but does not mean it....that he is different in person and not as bad a cocksucker as you think.

I saw it at Branson a couple years ago....and it will happen again.

The way I see it though is people have two choices....be yourself both online on forum and in person......or be two different people...ones an asshole and ones bearable. The problem is most of us see each other 90% of the time on FORUM and very little in person.

So the stigma of big cock sucking asshole is the one we remember........and it takes a lot of fixing to remove that image. Well, if you got any fucking integrity...if not then a few drinks and pats on the back....are better than your word or honor. Just ask a few of the guys at the CH forum.

An old Master Sergeant told me a story.....of the worlds best carpenter. He was world renown and visited by royalty and warrior alike to build cabinets for their homes. his skills were said to be from GOD and nobody could compare. One night he went to local bar and got drunk....and sucked his first cock.

The next day what do you think the locals and fans said to him? They did not say, "There is the worlds best carpenter that is without equal" They said, "Hey there is that cocksucker!"

So what is the moral to the story? You can be the best carpenter in the world but if you suck just one cock...your reputation is ruined forever and you are thereby known as THE COCKSUCKER and your skills as a carpenter will never be remembered.

Lots of cock suckers on the other forum......