Indian Motorcycle Community

"Dear Sorry-Ass Chicken-Shit Cowardly CH Motherfuckers..."

A little birdy tells me that MG and myself are under attack on the CH forum.

I am not exactly sure what either (or both) of us might have done to get your little pink lace panties in a wad, BUT:

1. I am most exceedingly pleased that I have succeeded in annoying you to the point where you find it necessary to attack me.

2. I don't really give a rat's hairy ass what you say about me, and, indeed, would no doubt find it quite amusing, were I to actually read it, since outrage in one's enemies is always an indicator that you are causing them significant discomfort in some way, however...

3. The lady is another matter entirely. I have no idea exactly what it was you have said or insinuated about her, but my source was disgusted enough about it to email me, so it must have been most unflattering. This is very disturbing, and most unacceptable.

Allow me to school you sorry, ignorant bastards about the ways of the dirty south, and about us uncultured, uncouth, backwoods redneck Southern boys.

Take notes, because there will be a short quiz. Study like your fucking life depended on it.

Down here, honor is not just a quaint notion. It is dead serious business. We boys are raised up to believe that a man's honor and his word are his bond. Break your word, or insult another man's honor at your own risk.

Insult the honor of a man's woman or his mother, and you are gambling with your life, unless the man in question is a stone coward.

I can assure you, "gentlemen", I am no coward.

Are you?

If you insult my lady, please understand, I will not hesitate, not for one damn second, to defend her honor to my dying breath.

Believe it.

Anytime you feel froggy, you cowardly running dog bastards, you jump. Anytime.

Unless, of course, you are just ball-less gutless, yellow, internet COWARDS, hiding behind your little glowing LCD screens...

In which case, you need to PRINT this out, WAD it up, and stick it down the front of your drawers...so it LOOKS like you actually GOT something DOWN there.

Got that?

-Doc

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, although not surprised, to hear about that Doc.

Methinks the slumbering beast awaketh....

I agree with Stu.

There is no depth to which these panty-waist fuckers won't stoop.

Probably isn't needed, but I'm sure several of us will have your back.....

DAM....Just got back from a NICE 3 day weekrnd...to THIS.........??!!?? NO OFFENSE "Dr,MARK",...BUT, YOU need to post this sort of thing..ON THEIR FORUM.....don't get me WRONG.. "I" luv YOU & YERS like FAMILY... posting it here merly allows them to stur the pot...without even being here...imho

YER BRO. CHARGER/Les :buttrock::couple::moped::1106:

Edited by charger

You all gotta go out n get a life!!!!! i thought this site is for indian motorcycle chat not petty bickering. u wanna bicker go to a chat room. u r wasting my e mail space'

Fuckin' A Doc, I stand behind that.

Say what you will about me but whenever you cross the line of disrespecting my woman or my friends then you're just asking for an ass whoopin'.

Dr. Mark,

I haven't read the comments made and I have no intention to. Clearly, these are a bunch of guys with no life who are jealous of you and what (who!) you have. These are the same people who complain about other racial groups and religions who have more then they and have all kind of reasons why that is so. What they don't realize is that if they stoped complaining and making excuses they would have what they are jealous of. I know what I speak of, I've seen plenty of it.

For those who don't understand let me make it simple:

If you want money work harder! It's not that hard to make money in this country!

If you want a pretty girl dress decent, clean your dirty ass up, don't be an asshole, and following step one won't hurt.

If you don't have what you want out of life it's your fault! Not the Koreans, blacks, Jews, mexicans, or anyone else. The sooner you relize that the better.

Dr. Mark, don't waste your time or breath on people like these, not worth it.

I am so sick of those bastards, they just can't leave, or for that mater just leave "well enough alone"! Nope, their savior JW does not come through on owning Indian, his frivolous law-suits tank and his bull shit sinks like a rock...so, they have to start shit with us and ours...Sorry, I used to keep my mouth shut, no longer! Screw those assholes, I go over there and tell those bastards what I think ...period! Why can't they just worship their leader and fucking leave us the hell alone? Until they do, I am going to shove their shit right back at them! Fuck, in the last month, they have went after SD, MG etc, etc....I am just fucking sick of their shit!

Edited by snogoer
I am so sick of those bastards, they just can't leave, or for that mater just leave "well enough alone"! Nope, their savior JW does not come through on owning Indian, his frivolous law-suits tank and his bull shit sinks like a rock...so, they have to start shit with us and ours...Sorry, I used to keep my shut, no longer! Screw those assholes, I go over there and tell those bastards what I think ...period! Why can't they just worship their leader and fucking leave us the hell alone? Until they do, I am going to shove their shit right back at them! Fuck, in the last month, they have went after SD, MG etc, etc....I am just fucking sick of their shit!

Oh, and lets not forget that they made complete asses out of themselves on the Indian blog and then whimpered about their posts getting deleted.....I am sorry, but there is something in the fucking kool-aid over there!

I heard rumor that CH is doing 30 motors a month.....Where the fuck are they? Who is using them? If they are churning out 360 motors a year.....Who is buying them and using them? I have not heard, is BB choppers building that many bikes with those motors?

I am not exactly sure what either (or both) of us might have done to get your little pink lace panties in a wad, BUT:

1. I am most exceedingly pleased that I have succeeded in annoying you to the point where you find it necessary to attack me.

2. I don't really give a rat's hairy ass what you say about me, and, indeed, would no doubt find it quite amusing, were I to actually read it, since outrage in one's enemies is always an indicator that you are causing them significant discomfort in some way, however...

3. The lady is another matter entirely. I have no idea exactly what it was you have said or insinuated about her, but my source was disgusted enough about it to email me, so it must have been most unflattering. This is very disturbing, and most unacceptable.

Allow me to school you sorry, ignorant bastards about the ways of the dirty south, and about us uncultured, uncouth, backwoods redneck Southern boys.

Take notes, because there will be a short quiz. Study like your fucking life depended on it.

Down here, honor is not just a quaint notion. It is dead serious business. We boys are raised up to believe that a man's honor and his word are his bond. Break your word, or insult another man's honor at your own risk.

Insult the honor of a man's woman or his mother, and you are gambling with your life, unless the man in question is a stone coward.

Are you?

If you insult my lady, please understand, I will not hesitate, not for one damn second, to defend her honor to my dying breath.

Believe it.

Unless, of course, you are just ball-less gutless, yellow, internet COWARDS, hiding behind your little glowing LCD screens...

In which case, you need to PRINT this out, WAD it up, and stick it down the front of your drawers...so it LOOKS like you actually GOT something DOWN there.

Got that?

-Doc

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN OVER THERE, HE'S TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, WE ARE OF A DIFFERENT CULTURE IN THE SOUTH

Are you?

Believe it.

Got that?

-Doc

HAD I WRITTEN THAT DOC AREPLY WOULD HAVE READ JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED. THAT I PROMISE

-Doc

Ain't just a Southern thing, Doc. Some of us Yankees were raised the same way. ;)

Amen to that! You know what I don't get? Is if they were one of "JW's" groupies and over there kissing his ass, then their would be nothing said about her or her pictures, (which were very nice and tastefully done and we are always grateful for those delicious little table scraps thrown to us to devour and savor!) Just a footnote.... However, since they happen to be on our side of the fence, all of sudden MG and Dr. Mark all of sudden open themselves up to the wrath of their criticizing bastards......

Edited by snogoer