Indian Motorcycle Community

Lost a patriot

Just got word that a friend of mine was one of the four Americans they blasted with RPGs then hung their bodies on the bridge in the riot in Iraq.  I had no idea it was him until I picked up the paper late yesterday.  

His name was Scott Helvenston, a former US Navy Seal working with a private security firm in Iraq.  I'm sure you've read the details and seen the footage of what happened after the attack.

I worked with Scott on Combat Missions and his on-camera personae was not what one found him to be off-camera.  He was a hero, a serviceman, and a proud patriot.

Please send your prayers...

Sorry to hear that. It is hard to lose a friend.  What those assholes did was just wrong, makes ya want to go in there and level that place.

my condolences for his family and friends....and I thank him for his sacrifice to our country...

Our prayers go out to all the men and women who have been killed/wounded in this war.

Our Condolences to Scott 's families and all the service people killed in line of duty.

All four were a real loss to all of us as well as the 613 that have now fallen.  I am waiting for our response.  This kind of murderous behaviour CANNOT go un rewarded.  I expect our goverment to act swiftly and effectively to put down this kind of crap!  As of this morning there are over 1200 US Marines and other forces that have sealed off Fullejah and are planning on entering the city to catch the assholes.

Maldev, we all share your loss.

Words cannot describe the sorrow of losing a friend, especially in those circumstances, working to liberate a country like Iraq.

Where just a small percentage of cowards, that probably hid their guns when the liberation began, now hide in the shadows and their mud huts, to do these dastardly deeds, and for who?

Prayers out to Scott's family and friends, and for everyone else who has lost a loved one over there.

The decline of all great empires can always be traced to the point in time that they refuse to spend their best blood in their own defense. Scott, and all like him, are our best blood. We live free because of men like him, and we ought not to forget it.

Sorry for your loss, I hope they get everyone of those bastards on that film They do not deserve to live.

Al

SorrySorry.gif for your Loss Sigh.gifMaldev...

Prayers sent from Junior and Family!!!

Junior!!

prayers to the family and all in harms way. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

• 1 month later...
Sorry to read of your loss, I will pray for him and that his sacrafice was not in vain - this enemy defies understanding. Lets also pray our leadership previals over those that think the adversary will be satisfied with appeasement. Good speed to Scott and his brothers in arms.

You know this is the kind of shit that really pisses me off! Your friend truly was a hero , he was laid out in the open to rot in the sun , and yet a few Iraqui convicts who indescriminately raped sodomized and brutally killed there victims have become victims themselves , propagated not by the muslim media but by our own media!

Martin Sheen and Michael Moore and there friends need to be rounded up and shot!

Archived