Indian Motorcycle Community

Moving to south carolina

:moped:   Well we finally have the dates.  If all goes well we will close on our house April 20.  Closing on the house in South Carolina May 3.  Lee and Brock here we come.  Look forward to riding with you guys.  I will going back and forth for awhile moving stuff, but will be at Myrtle by the 12 or 13.  Cannot wait to get out of the crap weather.  And out from under these god awfull taxes.  Cannot wait to see everyone at Myrtle again.

:moped: Look out Brock, there's a new injun in your territory!!!  Take care of him. :grouphug:

:moped:   Well we finally have the dates.  If all goes well we will close on our house April 20.  Closing on the house in South Carolina May 3.  Lee and Brock here we come.  Look forward to riding with you guys.  I will going back and forth for awhile moving stuff, but will be at Myrtle by the 12 or 13.  Cannot wait to get out of the crap weather.  And out from under these god awfull taxes.  Cannot wait to see everyone at Myrtle again.

come on down......

you will be about 30-45 minutes from LeeLynn and a couple hours from me.  Great to have you down this way....since we are always looking for other riders that actually like to RIDE!!!! hahahah

drive safe and let us know  when you are down...

Thanks guy. I have been speaking with Eric Genet Proud Elk out of charlotte as well .  Are you going to Myrtle? I should be arriving in Camden on the 11 or 12 of May.  I can contact you guys when I get down there.

I'm sure ready to ride with a fellow brother so come on down.

maybe one day we can ride down to brocks and corrupt his neiborhood for awile.

if I'm still layed off I'll be ready for the beach but I'm having a hard time dodging jobs right now.

now thats a hell of a problem huh. most people have a hard time finding a job but just when I have pretty much everything paid for and want to ride this summer their jumping out of the wood work.

this week I did work on cell phone controll tower controll buildings doing battery chaingeouts and the company wants me to come to work for them full time up in va nc &sc inspecting sites but damn can a man have a little riding time once in awile. lol.  

the cell buisness is booming right now and work all over the place is to be had.

but yea I'm ready to ride just give me a call and I'll be there.

I'm sure ready to ride with a fellow brother so come on down.

maybe one day we can ride down to brocks and corrupt his neiborhood for awile.

if I'm still layed off I'll be ready for the beach but I'm having a hard time dodging jobs right now.

now thats a hell of a problem huh. most people have a hard time finding a job but just when I have pretty much everything paid for and want to ride this summer their jumping out of the wood work.

this week I did work on cell phone controll tower controll buildings doing battery chaingeouts and the company wants me to come to work for them full time up in va nc &sc inspecting sites but damn can a man have a little riding time once in awile. lol.  

the cell buisness is booming right now and work all over the place is to be had.

but yea I'm ready to ride just give me a call and I'll be there.

Could this get ya back in Virginia? Left work a little, a lot, early yesterday. Rode over Eagle Eyrie to Big Island, the Parkway north to 60, west on 60 to Buena Vista, then south on 11 to Natural Bridge. Ate dinner at the Pink Cadillac. Then headed down 11 to Buchanon, up 43 to the parkway and on home. You woulda liked it.

Got a bigger ride for tomorrow, no work. Gonna head to New Castle. Kinda over towards your old stompin grounds.  Up in the mountains. Ought to be a good time.

Still looking forward to Memorial Day and Skyline Drive. Are the plans to camp somewhere up there? I got a lot of Wild Turkey left from Daytona I need to get rid of.

Archived