Indian Motorcycle Community

Bike month has ended !!!

My extra stuff is all packed and ready for UPS pick up as of 20 minutes ago. Am hitting the trail very early tomorrow morning . I will keep Lisa informed as to my whereabouts and she can maybe post them here . Hope you all are having nice riding weather everywhere now and I will try and type out some of my exploits from Daytona both good and bad. You all keep those knees in the breeze and the rubber side down. !Straydogg here signing off to 1BIGDogg again soon. (at least till Branson)   :tear2:  :tear2:  :tear2:

StrayDog, Great to have met you so ride home safe, Oh ya going home or ?? :devil:

1BIGDogg called about an hour ago...he was a little north of Atlanta, heading for Chattanooga to stop for the night (wonder why he picked Chattanooga of all places?   :eyebrow: )

You reckon someone should call Tammy Pierre and warn her?

:pirate1:

I wish I would have know he was coming this way...I woulda let him stay at my house!!  I miss getting on this forum...always miss out on the current stuff!!   :P

BiggDogg just left the dealership....having a few minor troubles with his scoot...took him to a local bike shop for them to take a look.  Hopefully he will be back on the road again soon.  The funniest thing is that he was brought here by the dog pound police....he'll post pictures later...and no I'm not kidding!!  He's a nice guy and I enjoyed finally meeting him....wish him luck ya'll.  Have a great day!!  Tammy :)

Gerroowllllll,WOOF, WOOF, wiggle, wiggle, scratch, scratch, sniff, sniff...That's doggie language for you are officially not a stray anymore yer papers just been upgraded to 1BIGDogg again...Ride safe and stay warm ya Hoosier...Catfish :D

The DOGG is home !!!  Updates to follow as allowed ....now is bed time ya'll !!!  And Tammy is right   the dog catcher took me to meet her..will fill in more later....

Hey Dogg...still waitin on some stories bout the ride home...lol..anyway, hope all is well with you...Tammy :)

Archived