Indian Motorcycle Community

My time,labor & materials used on the WheelSport fuel drag bike were donated in the name of IIRA. With the councils permission the IIRA is an official sponsor. Hopefully the council will post a positive answer on this. The bike now sports IIRA stickers as does the trailer for it. When the bike is in your area we would like to see IIRA suport.

Houston was a flop due to shakedown problems that I have now fixed (hopefully). We didn't get past the burn out due to  primary belt problems. The next stop will be Shreveport Lousiana in about 3 weeks.

Sweet!  When can you post the entire tour info?  Any chance it'll get out to SoCal?

Excellent.  Keep us posted!

FC, you are da man!!!

I don't imagine we'll see ya up here at Epping, but a pic of that mother shootin the traps would be mucho excelente.

would be great if you could make it out for the drag races at Cooper River Speedway during the Heritage Motorcycle Classic we have here in mid April....or even Myrtle Beach...damn.

let me know if you make it to the east coast down south...

FC, how much we talkin' for a sponsership?

As far a the IIRA sponsorship goes I got that covered. If any one wants to sponsor it's pretty much what you can afford.

I wish Blackhawk would want to see one of their engines in the bike, hint hint. It would be great to be running an Indian engine instead of the HD engine.

OK, heres the itinerary so far:

April 25 - Sunday afternoon

Red River Raceway, Shreveport La

May 16 -  Sunday afternoon

Red Line Raceway, Dallas Tx

July 24 - Saturday night

Houston Raceway Park, Houston Tx

June 26 - Saturday Night

Texas Raceway, Fort Worth Tx

Sept 3,4,5,6 - Labor Day weekend

Temple Academy Raceway, Temple Tx

October 2 - Saturday night

8th annual Oklahoma State Championships

Thunder Valley Raceway Park, Noble Ok

Yeah, that's why I won't be at some of the races. Usually it will just be Dave Reynolds Wheel Sports owner & driver, Kong the #2 mech & Sometimes Dennis Garth the #1 sponsor, going in the motor home towing the trailer. Talk about gas mileage, a box towing a box.

How about in the city of Brotherly Love?  ???

rope em in charlie! :moped:

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from Shreveport LA. The bad news is, we got rained out & no one got to race. We got to have better luck on the next race.

The good news is we met Whadayawant. I'm here to say that if any of you are near Tyler Tx & don't stop to say hay to Paul it will be "your" loss. Paul & wife are solid gold.

Meeting Paul & family was worth the trip alone.

Thanks again Mr P.

Thanx for the kind words Charlie. See ya next month in Dallas Yer tattoo'll be waitin'. Had a great time, rain and all. Tell Dave, Dennis, and Kong, heads up.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

We will have the drag bike set up in front of Paul's tattoo shop in Fort Worth all day Saturday 5-15. If your in the area stop by & say hey.  Were gonna race in Dallas on Sunday.

Maybe Paul (Whadayawant) will post the address as I don't have it with me now.

Archived