Indian Motorcycle Community

Gold plated fender light

HELP!!  I know this is going to sound really stupid but one of you from Aiken, South Carolina sent me a fender light war bonnet from a Staples Store and I've lost the E-mail to know who it was.  I've searched both forums and can't find the thread that prompted me to mail him.  PLEASE HELP!!  I need to find him.  His piece is completed and I want to get it back to him. :banghead:  :banghead:

:no: Sorry, it was a chief.  I don't think it was someone that posted as often as Brock or Aikenscout but maybe.  I'll PM them and see.  At least they're in the area so maybe they know him.  I feel really stupid right now. :uhoh:  :banghead:

That was me!

:bvictory:

This shit is alllllllll cummin together finally!

Gotta send the primary and covers I finally found to be chromed, and she is gonna be ready.

Running late into spring here, hope chromers aren't too behind in thier work. Will post on that for some .02.

oh, and I the dumbass didn't put anything in the box but the light, my fault.

:P

I'll get it to you right away.  I'm going to PM you for the address and I'll send it tomorrow.  I kept saying it can't be for him.  This is a CHIEF part ha ha ha.  I'll let Aikenscout post the pics.  Unfortunately this is the first and last one I can do.  The plant is closing and I start a new job on Monday.  Sorry folks. :cool:

hehe, even a blind hog can find a acorn once in awhile

:bvictory:

I will post pics when bike is together.

So far.....

gold light, primary getting chromed, new clutch covers, getting the braided oil lines, warpath brake covers, still need to order the upper, linear steele "brave" shift rod, the gold/chrome air cleaner, supertrapp kit in the exhaust, new jets in carb, have parts but still need to do the ignition curve, red plug wires to match, sure there is something else.

Been an EXPENSIVE winter layup, but the ol Scout is worth it. :love:

oh, new horn also.

Due to my ebay "problem", have bought spares.........

2 headlights, 2 sets of gas caps, 2 speedos,

On my wish list, the LED license plate holder, and a custom handle bar clamp. That is the only thing I can not find.

Archived