Indian Motorcycle Community

Still spreading rumor

I spoke with Rick at Monee Indian yesterday regarding some carb problems on my 03 Chief and he stated to me in his words that a (tribe of Indians) has purchased the plant and that they would be producing bikes again in 8 months. I said that I thought that this was a rumor and he said that it was not. I am so tired of this dealership telling me this crap, you do not know nor do we as riders know what is going on. Please do not state these things if you do not know the truth !!!!!

I spoke with Rick at Monee Indian yesterday regarding some carb problems on my 03 Chief and he stated to me in his words that a (tribe of Indians) has purchased the plant and that they would be producing bikes again in 8 months. I said that I thought that this was a rumor and he said that it was not. I am so tired of this dealership telling me this crap, you do not know nor do we as riders know what is going on. Please do not state these things if you do not know the truth !!!!!

that is the same thing my dealer was saying...and when I told them that it was a rumor and was not supposedly gonna happen....he kinda ignored me and said...SO YOU DID NOT HEAR ABOUT IT?  

sounds like they were a little late in hearing the same rumors we did...OR ELSE it is still gonna happen.  I am back to not giving a shit...

Rode my Chief again today....did not think about a factory or any rumors the whole 4 hours in the saddle...amazing huh?

maybe the dealers got a memo...

I think you'll like this no matter what your political beliefs...

eric

just more good stuff on my pageMMMMMM

Both Dealers in my area, are going to be gone soon. Dayton is close, and cincinnati(Springdale Indian) has put an ad out saying they too are going out of business. Word if from friends, that everything is 30-40% off...after they marked it all up, it turns out to be a mere 10%...shysters till the end.

Both Dealers in my area, are going to be gone soon. Dayton is close, and cincinnati(Springdale Indian) has put an ad out saying they too are going out of business. Word if from friends, that everything is 30-40% off...after they marked it all up, it turns out to be a mere 10%...shysters till the end.

That's known as the "Kinfolk discount"  Jack up the price 50% and then knock 10% off!   :rotfl:  :bvictory:  :bhi:

I love bush too, but the pResident is an asshole.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

This we can agree!!!!

Archived