Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian bike in movie!

My kid and I went to see the Scooby Doo part 2 movie the other night.  I can barely keep my eyes open during it when my boy says "Dad an Indian".  Sure as shit, there was an Indian bike being used in the freakin' scene.  Guess now millions of kids will get to know the great Indian Motorcycle name......well maybe not.........

My kid and I went to see the Scooby Doo part 2 movie the other night.  I can barely keep my eyes open during it when my boy says "Dad an Indian".  Sure as shit, there was an Indian bike being used in the freakin' scene.  Guess now millions of kids will get to know the great Indian Motorcycle name......well maybe not.........

Was Frank O'Connell in it!!!Ask.gif

Maybe Georgey????Wink.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

I saw that bike but didn't get any pix as it was layed down and kinda "customized" by the ground that scraped it up. Couldn't get a good angle on it among the bikes surrounding it.

-ANT

So I'm parenting this weekend  and take my kids to see the newest  movie [scooby doo]

and when an Indian Scout comes on the screen, my 9 year old son yells at the top of his lungs.

"Hey Dad , look an Indian "  and not 2 seconds later I hear in the dark...from the back....

"Yeah and it's the last one you'll ever see"

Obviously a jealous rider amongst us at the movie. So I'm thinking of something witty for a comeback and before I can get it out.........my son yells again...

"no it's not , cause my dad has one that faster than your Harley"  

I'm not kidding. People were busting up in laughter all aound us.

HARLEYNOT....or ever again....

:cool:

So I'm parenting this weekend  and take my kids to see the newest  movie [scooby doo]

and when an Indian Scout comes on the screen, my 9 year old son yells at the top of his lungs.

"Hey Dad , look an Indian "  and not 2 seconds later I hear in the dark...from the back....

Obviously a jealous rider amongst us at the movie. So I'm thinking of something witty for a comeback and before I can get it ou.........my son yells again...

Cool Kid!

You did buy him a Ice cream after the movie ..... ??? ....

Obviously a jealous rider amongst us at the movie. So I'm thinking of something witty for a comeback and before I can get it ou.........my son yells again...

Well give that kid a pat on the back for me and buy him a tall cherry coke.

cherry_coke_big.jpg

As my Sainted Irish Grandmother would say "truer words were never spoke"

As my Sainted Irish Grandmother would say "truer words were never spoke"

THAT WOULD BE THE SAME GRANDMOM WITH THE "LEFT HANDED" REMARKS?......... :bthumb:

Hopefully in twenty years when that young man is looking for his dream bike he'll be able to go to an Indian dealership and pick out exactly what he wants.  I waited since I was eight years old for an Indian.  Got mine now.  Christ, this is America.  You should be able to dream and have it come true once in awhile.  Give that young man a pat on the back.  Ride Safe!!

Archived