Indian Motorcycle Community

Yahoo my ass

Hey Pop:

If someone yahoo'd my ass - I might consider suicide also...

Thanks,  Danny

I'm sayin that the Travel channel is fer watchin highstakes poker, not fer watchin travelogues on Daytona or Sturgis. Every season comes, I'm sharin the blacktop with more'n more motor company clotheshorses that spent the winter watchin one reel after another of a hunnerd sleds chewin up highway and quick as they kin lookup HD on Mapquest, they are off to the rodeo.

Now IMC is dumpin the balance of the trademark stock on Yahoo. It just gives me the regressive scrotal pustulations.

But, I dunno why I squawk. IMC has already demonstrated remarkable bizniz acumen. B'sides I got the sweetest 83 horse Vintage rolled off the line. With a "B" fish it's loud enough that the enthusiasts ain't that enthusiastic around third gear.

• 3 months later...
It just gives me the regressive scrotal pustulations.

Ya may want to see a Doc. I dont know what them are, but they sound painful as Hell.

Rosie

Now IMC is dumpin the balance of the trademark stock on Yahoo.

that's Ramp Indian's site..I've ordered from them a couple times, everything comes from NY.  Prices went up a little and inventory on the cool stuff is bad, but what they have is cheaper than egay or imoc.  

eric

It just gives me the regressive scrotal pustulations.

Ya may want to see a Doc. I dont know what them are, but they sound painful as Hell.

Rosie

What he said. :shocked:  :rotfl:  :rasp:

crotchshot.jpg

<said in a Johnny Carson voice>

Mmmmm, that's good socky!

-ANT

Looks like Ol' Ant pissed off the missus...

Archived